Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you could be scared, that they could have the right one into focus? ;)

Not at all. Also I have ALL of my answers now as well regarding this matter, assuming of course that that what was stated on the latest article is correct.

Just to add some confusion about the alleged 28th May 2007 Spanish Alcossebre sighting.

According to MT, CB was in Orgiva in his "big American camper van" within 3 weeks of MM's disappearance, MT states it was late May possibly early June. If the visit to Orgiva was pre 28th then it seems a bit strange that CB would've been driving the VW again on the 28th.
If the Orgiva visit was after the 28th May, this would mean that after the alleged sighting CB switched from the VW to the American camper van.
The big question if the sighting is correct is - Where was MM during CB's visit to Orgiva?

Just to add some confusion about the alleged 28th May 2007 Spanish Alcossebre sighting.

According to MT, CB was in Orgiva in his "big American camper van" within 3 weeks of MM's disappearance, MT states it was late May possibly early June. If the visit to Orgiva was pre 28th then it seems a bit strange that CB would've been driving the VW again on the 28th.
If the Orgiva visit was after the 28th May, this would mean that after the alleged sighting CB switched from the VW to the American camper van.
The big question if the sighting is correct is - Where was MM during CB's visit to Orgiva?

MT could be right if it were early June. CH could have been travelling back to Germany on 28 May and then be back in Orgiva in early June.

The Alcossebre sighting is strong if the license plate is correct. I’m wondering how far the trip was with the radio group? Did he take them as far as Alcossebre? This could perhaps confirm that the location of the sighting was known to CB.

MT could be right if it were early June. CH could have been travelling back to Germany on 28 May and then be back in Orgiva in early June.

The Alcossebre sighting is strong if the license plate is correct. I’m wondering how far the trip was with the radio group? Did he take them as far as Alcossebre? This could perhaps confirm that the location of the sighting was known to CB.

Alcossebre is about 500km north of Vera, Almeira where CB gave the radio people a lift to.
I think it's the only mention of the VW having German plates, probably fake and therefore untraceable. The VW afaik has never been registered in Germany.

What you mention about CB heading to Germany and then returning to Orgiva is a possibility. I just can't imagine CB taking the risk of driving in a clapped out VW with maybe dodgy plates and an abducted child all the way to Germany.

According to this article somewhere in the Portuguese police files it states that the driver of the VW was identified and cleared.

Three weeks after she disappeared, police were sent a report of a potential sighting of Madeleine with a man getting into a similar VW camper van in Alcossebre, north of Valencia in Spain.

The sighting, a 10-hour drive from Praia da Luz, was investigated, but the Portuguese police files show that detectives found the driver and he was eliminated from the investigation.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B was 'tipped off by Praia da Luz hotel worker'

ETA: Here is the confirmation from the PJ Files
P.J. POLICE FILES: ASSORTED ALLEGED SIGHTINGS FROM APENSOS 05 VOLUME-08

Last edited:
"When I asked about the files containing 8,000 depraved pictures and videos — some of them featuring B himself — found at the box factory, Wolters told me: “There are many more.”

Any question?

So imagine CB doing god knows what in these pictures and videos, and HCW will of no doubt seen some of them, will he feel embarrassed?? Or will he be feeling worried?

Alcossebre is about 500km north of Vera, Almeira where CB gave the radio people a lift to.
I think it's the only mention of the VW having German plates, probably fake and therefore untraceable. The VW afaik has never been registered in Germany.

What you mention about CB heading to Germany and then returning to Orgiva is a possibility. I just can't imagine CB taking the risk of driving in a clapped out VW with maybe dodgy plates and an abducted child all the way to Germany.

I don’t think it matters if the plates are fake or not. If there are images or footage (Malaga video) that show the VW with the plates that match the Alcossebre sighting then that’s enough.

In terms of risk, there are two points worth considering: if CB had been in hiding in the Algarve, it would be worth taking a risk to get away from the heat there, also CB has a significant tolerance for risk.

This scenario, if true, would mean that MM went north of Alcossebre, Germany would be the obvious choice, but she didn’t return with CB in the Tiffen. Unless of course his comment to DF was true because it was underway!

All sounds far fetched but who knows.

I don’t think it matters if the plates are fake or not. If there are images or footage (Malaga video) that show the VW with the plates that match the Alcossebre sighting then that’s enough.

In terms of risk, there are two points worth considering: if CB had been in hiding in the Algarve, it would be worth taking a risk to get away from the heat there, also CB has a significant tolerance for risk.

This scenario, if true, would mean that MM went north of Alcossebre, Germany would be the obvious choice, but she didn’t return with CB in the Tiffen. Unless of course his comment to DF was true because it was underway!

All sounds far fetched but who knows.

The German owner of the VW sighted at Alcossebre identified himself and stated he was there on holiday with his daughter. Link to the PJ file in my previous post.

re. Braunschweig garden hut hole..just noticed on Ep2 of Discovery+ , manager Jurgen Krumstroh says it was tenant prior to CB that started digging a hole and CB was told to fill it in when he took over in Sept. 13.
Of course maybe CB carried on digging for whatever reason ...but seems he didn't start it.... perhaps he was attracted to that hut because of the existing "hole " .
Is remote chance , but did he know of this, and choose this hut, after contact with previous owner , or someone else in the know, perhaps..?
Longshot...but meaning that person may know useful details about CB..?

Last edited:
According to this article somewhere in the Portuguese police files it states that the driver of the VW was identified and cleared.

Three weeks after she disappeared, police were sent a report of a potential sighting of Madeleine with a man getting into a similar VW camper van in Alcossebre, north of Valencia in Spain.

The sighting, a 10-hour drive from Praia da Luz, was investigated, but the Portuguese police files show that detectives found the driver and he was eliminated from the investigation.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B was 'tipped off by Praia da Luz hotel worker'

ETA: Here is the confirmation from the PJ Files
P.J. POLICE FILES: ASSORTED ALLEGED SIGHTINGS FROM APENSOS 05 VOLUME-08
What are the chances that that driver was in fact CB???
According to the e-mail in the PJfiles, "he was there on holiday with his daughter". No mention of the daughter's mother??
Was the daughter registered in the driver's passport, or in her mother's passport (where was the mother?), or hasn't that been investigated at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard