Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
How the press like to manipulate a story.
The Headline, followed by the first line, followed by how the police got the info, so the police found the shocking evidence, but they didn't because it was passed on to them, unless it was found on their doorstep.

Madeleine McCann cops have 'shocking' evidence that 'heavily incriminates' Christian Brueckner.

Madeleine McCann cops have found 'shocking' evidence that 'heavily incriminates' Christian Brueckner.

Information about suspect Brueckner was passed on to detectives investigating him by TV chiefs at channel, Sat1, the Mirror reports.

Madeleine McCann cops have evidence that 'incriminates' Christian Brueckner

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Headline, followed by the first line, followed by how the police got the info, so the police found the shocking evidence, but they didn't because it was passed on to them, unless it was found on their doorstep.

Madeleine McCann cops have 'shocking' evidence that 'heavily incriminates' Christian Brueckner.

Madeleine McCann cops have found 'shocking' evidence that 'heavily incriminates' Christian Brueckner.

Information about suspect Brueckner was passed on to detectives investigating him by TV chiefs at channel, Sat1, the Mirror reports.

Exactly the same way they presented MWT's documentary and supposed bombshell alibi

Maddie investigators ‘find shock evidence’ that could finally nail suspect

Strange that the title of the article is different...
Seven mysteries surrounding Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B from ‘shock evidence’ to bombshell ‘alibi’

Nothing new though, just to keep the topic afloat in light of the crisis of Boris.
Seems like it. More interesting I thought was the fact they've re-introduced a 'live' update page. Can't remember seeing that since the allotment digs.

Almost like they are expecting something to happen quite soon.....

New evidence about chief Madeleine McCann suspect leaves investigators 'shocked'

Seems like it. More interesting I thought was the fact they've re-introduced a 'live' update page. Can't remember seeing that since the allotment digs.

Almost like they are expecting something to happen quite soon.....

New evidence about chief Madeleine McCann suspect leaves investigators 'shocked'
Noticed that too! Unless it has to do with the Boris fiasco? But then again why with MM ? but what leads does the sun have? Perhaps with MWT? Now that Sat1 said they would broadcast soon, MWT will rush to have his first?

Eta. I checked MWT'S twitter and it appears last time he tweeted was 5th of January saying in a way he is struggling with his metal health. Maybe that is the reason for his silence?

Last edited:
Exactly the same way they presented MWT's documentary and supposed bombshell alibi
In much the same way the press have kept the story rolling over the years.

From the Sun article, it can be read in two ways either it implicates CB into Madeleines disappearance or it implicates him in shocking material found.

Editor-in-chief Juliane Ebling said they have “shocking material” in Germany, Portugal and England over the past months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.

Just more 'game-changing explosive bombshell' promises that will, imo, turn out to be the usual 'could have, might be, suspected of' damp squibs.

I'm not holding my breath on either Sat1 or MWT's promised 'shockers'.

From the Sun article, it can be read in two ways either it implicates CB into Madeleines disappearance or it implicates him in shocking material found.

Editor-in-chief Juliane Ebling said they have “shocking material” in Germany, Portugal and England over the past months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.

It'll be 'shocking' whatever it is. Until it isn't. Until it's examined and held up to the light and then will likely turn out to be either old news wearing a new coat or new 'all fur coat and no knickers' insubstantial money-grabbing tabloidery.

I could be wrong of course but I doubt it.

It'll be 'shocking' whatever it is. Until it isn't. Until it's examined and held up to the light and then will likely turn out to be either old news wearing a new coat or new 'all fur coat and no knickers' insubstantial money-grabbing tabloidery.

I could be wrong of course but I doubt it.
Always the optimist Anxala.:p:D

Indeed. If only you'd read every headline with equal critique. Eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288