Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine McCann mystery blown wide open as sick new evidence about prime suspect emerges

Ms Fehlinger recalled the suspect phoning her on the evening of Madeleine’s disappearance to say he would drive from Tomas to her home in Foral, 38 miles from Praia da Luz.

While the most direct route would not have taken him through the town where Madeleine and her family were staying, Ms Fehlinger could not recall him arriving at her house that night.

She said: “I don’t know if he came late that night and parked his vehicle outside and slept in there, and left that morning again, or he did not turn up.”

Not a new article but this from NF doesn't really add up lol why would he drive 38 miles to sleep in his vehicle and leave without saying anything in the morning?

Article from June 2020 …

Prosecutors insist they HAVE sent letter saying Maddie is dead after parents say not received

“Speaking yesterday, Wolters said: “We have written to the McCanns to tell them Madeleine is dead and explaining we just cannot say what the evidence is. “

Article from May 2022 …

'Fibres from Madeleine McCann's pyjamas were found in prime suspect Christian Brueckner's campervan' | Daily Mail Online

“Mr Wolters also revealed how he had not been in touch with the McCanns and said: 'There is no relationship between the McCanns and me. I have never spoken with them and I have never written to them. There is no relationship. “

Is first article talking about a letter from another German prosecutor then , perhaps … ie. not HCW himself , and second article confirming HCW didn’t personally write the letter, to explain this apparent contradiction ?

Last edited:
Article from June 2020…

Prosecutors insist they HAVE sent letter saying Maddie is dead after parents say not received

“Speaking yesterday, Wolters said: “We have written to the McCanns to tell them Madeleine is dead and explaining we just cannot say what the evidence is. “

Article from May 2022 ..

'Fibres from Madeleine McCann's pyjamas were found in prime suspect Christian Brueckner's campervan' | Daily Mail Online

“Mr Wolters also revealed how he had not been in touch with the McCanns and said: 'There is no relationship between the McCanns and me. I have never spoken with them and I have never written to them. There is no relationship. “

…???

Maybe he just hasn't personally written or spoken to them.

"The Met received one letter from the BKA on 12 June, which was passed to the family."

Updates: | findmadeleine.com

Quite. And yet MWT is "sure" he didn't do it. His reasoning for that... his fling didn't notice anything suspicious about him...

We are talking about a 17 year old girl (at the time) remembering the behaviour of a 30 year old man, who was seeing her for one week, 15 years ago. She had never met him before to know what he was normally like and bearing in mind his recent prison assessment concluded he showed psychopathic traits, how exactly does such a person 'act' following a murder? If their behaviour did change, how noticeable would it be? This is a man who had already been convicted for child sex offences by that point and had carried out the DM rape 2 years earlier. I bet she didn't get that vibe from him either.

It also seems MWT didn't even speak to this woman directly, but rather he got a second hand account from her current partner. The BKA on the other hand have questioned her twice and don't share Mark's opinion.

One thing that was interesting is MWT says they were together for the week "from the 3rd" to the 10th, he doesn't mention any dates before the 3rd... but yet she isn't sure if she was with him on the 3rd... So how do they know that was the period they were together? If it's because that's the date she went on holiday, surely she'd remember whether she met and slept with him on the first day of her holiday? If she was there before the 3rd, how did MWT arrive at the conclusion that is the date their fling started if she can't remember seeing him that day?
Yes I wondered about the 3rd, as if she was on holiday for a week and went to the airport on 10th, then 3rd would be day of arrival. A quick pairing if so….!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member