Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that CMTV should have a "pirate" link for online emission. But unfortunately I'm not finding it to share here. If I'm able to upload anything later on I'll do it.

Any idea at all where subscribers can find it on the website?

Madeleine McCann suspect ‘could face charges within weeks’ claim

Clarke, a journalist who has been investigating the disappearance of Madeleine in 2007 aged three, told GB News that Brueckner is likely to face a number of charges relating to a number of serious crimes.

“I can tell you that there’s lots of circumstantial evidence, but today I was made party to some evidence to suggest that there may be traces of Maddie’s DNA in one of the cars that Christian was driving on the night that she went missing,” Mr Clarke told presenter Alex Philips on the 15th anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from the Portuguese resort of Praia Da Luz

I’m told by my sources from the German prosecutor’s office he will be charged with three if not four cases in the next couple of weeks with the Madeleine charge likely later in the year,” Mr Clarke added.

Madeleine McCann suspect ‘could face charges within weeks’ claim

Clarke, a journalist who has been investigating the disappearance of Madeleine in 2007 aged three, told GB News that Brueckner is likely to face a number of charges relating to a number of serious crimes.

“I can tell you that there’s lots of circumstantial evidence, but today I was made party to some evidence to suggest that there may be traces of Maddie’s DNA in one of the cars that Christian was driving on the night that she went missing,” Mr Clarke told presenter Alex Philips on the 15th anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from the Portuguese resort of Praia Da Luz

I’m told by my sources from the German prosecutor’s office he will be charged with three if not four cases in the next couple of weeks with the Madeleine charge likely later in the year,” Mr Clarke added.

This claim was made in Dec 21.

EXCLUSIVE: Explosive fingerprint clue as Madeleine McCann suspect faces three new charges - Olive Press News Spain

FIBRES from Madeleine McCann’s patterned pink Eeyore pyjamas are believed to have been found in prime suspect Christian B’s VW camper van.

The bombshell claim emerged as Kate and Gerry McCann marked the 15th anniversary of the three-year-old’s disappearance at a service in Rothley, Leics.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18451677/madeleine-mccann-pyjama-fibres-christian-b-van/
Fibres from Madeleine McCann's pyjamas 'found' in suspect Christian B's van

Mr Wolters was asked about the “telltale” fibres during Ms Felgueiras’ show. She asked: “Is it true you did find something belonging to Madeleine in the caravan of Christian B?”

Mr Wolters said: “I can’t comment on details of the investigation.”

Ms Felgueiras added: “But you can’t deny it, can you?”

Mr Wolters replied: “I don’t want to deny it” — and qualified his statement later, adding “because the suspect has not yet been informed”.

They should know much more, than we all are assuming what they know.

With all eyes on the germans, they had plenty of time to investigate pretty undisturbed IMO.

So....who is in possession of the T3 Westfalia??? Is it really the BKA?

it must be the PJ. The PJ were said to be expecting the forensic analysis results in April 2022...

Portuguese cops are now waiting for results from the VW van that Christian B drove while living on the Algarve where the three-year-old vanished on May 3, 2007.

Maddie suspect's van swabbed by cops who quizzed him about her disappearance

it must be the PJ. The PJ were said to be expecting the forensic analysis results in April 2022...

Portuguese cops are now waiting for results from the VW van that Christian B drove while living on the Algarve where the three-year-old vanished on May 3, 2007.

Maddie suspect's van swabbed by cops who quizzed him about her disappearance

So would be a logical and honest answer from HCW to say, that the german prosecutors do not have any forensics?!

And could it explain the huge time delay including vague statements, when somebody will be facing a charge? Because he just dont know?

[J]ournalist Sandra Felgueiras said a Portuguese police source told her an “item” belonging to the youngster was found in the van.
It is not thought her DNA has been found.

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters refused to comment or confirm or deny the news when quizzed by Felgueiras in a TV documentary which aired tonight.

In October he said investigators had not found any of Madeleine’s DNA.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-breakthrough-hope-evidence-26864822

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member