Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has amongst a long list of other offences been convicted of rape and also sexual crimes against children and possessing CP, not just charged. You act as if the crimes he has committed are normal behavior.
What is known about CB is disturbing, a violent thief, rapist, woman beating, drug dealing pedophile. What is unknown about him is the worrying part. Unfortunately we know next to nothing about him, there are other victims, some may still come forward, some may be unable to for unknown reasons.
He is a menace to society and should never be released.
Anyone who supports someone like CB should take a long look in the mirror and then go seek professional help.
I was suggesting that 'multitude' was a bit of an exaggeration.
There is a world of difference between supporting and attempting to keep the record straight.

May be of interest to some the MWT documentary which aired in the uk at the end of last year now has two further episodes one of which looks at IG case . I haven’t watched yet but there are free 7 day sign ups via Amazon Prime or by Paramount Plus direct .

Edit - Apologies I’ve just seen it’s been previously posted , for some reason I’ve had no recent post notifications on my profile . Thought it had been very quiet ! Hope you’re all doing well .

Last edited:
Will BKA be expecting that these charges related to the 4 sex offenses could disturb CB into despair, "pressuring" him and get a confession in exchange for "better" conditions in prison?!

In the court of public opinion everyone is a juror .

Will BKA be expecting that these charges related to the 4 sex offenses could disturb CB into despair, "pressuring" him and get a confession in exchange for "better" conditions in prison?!

I think all these sorts of theories suffer from the problem that Braunschweig would simply charge if the case was strong enough instead of playing 9 dimensional chess.

Confessing to murder is hardly likely to get him better conditions

And there are significant risks not charging a serious case you have.

e.g what happens if a witness recants over the next year, or you don't win the HB trial?

IMO they'd bring HB and MM together if they could have

Germany has no lay jury
Good job too, with a prosecutor saying before any trial you'd think him guilty if you knew what we knew, not up to him to determine his guilt.This was in Dec 2020, so maybe not.

A prosecutor who believes Madeleine McCann was killed by a German sex offender says the public would reach the same conclusion if they "knew the evidence we had".

Call me old fashioned but to me this quote is alarming for rule of law.

There is absolutely no need or justification for the prosecutors' office to be saying this. If the prosecutor can go around claiming people are guilty of offences based on secret evidence they are not allowed to know about, you quickly get into a Kafka situation which makes me worried this approach would be misused.

Why didn't he just say we hold evidence sufficient to justify these steps, and I can't comment further.

Mr Wolters said: "If you knew the evidence we had you would come to the same conclusion as I do but I can't give you details because we don't want the accused to know what we have on him - these are tactical considerations."

Well lets hope that they are not summonsed to appear as jurors then. There is a lack of evidence to suggest he is and is almost being tried by MSM and SM already without a jury.
According to the BKA there's evidence to show he is...depends wether you think wolters would make such s statement if he didn't have it....or perhaps you think there's so much evidence against the parents CB couldn't be invikved

This is what was said.

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

That article is 2 years old, though.

There is absolutely no need or justification for the prosecutors' office to be saying this. If the prosecutor can go around claiming people are guilty of offences based on secret evidence they are not allowed to know about, you quickly get into a Kafka situation which makes me worried this approach would be misused.

Why didn't he just say we hold evidence sufficient to justify these steps, and I can't comment further.
What was your take on Amaral's book?

“Was I or my vehicle clearly seen near the crime scene on the night of the crime? Are there DNA traces of me at the crime scene?"

“Are there DNA traces of the injured party in my vehicle? Are there any other traces of the damaged party in my possession? Photos? And, not to forget, is there a dead body?"

In CB's letter, the retrospective check of that "perfect" plan and evidence destroyed afterwards?!

Last edited:
“Was I or my vehicle clearly seen near the crime scene on the night of the crime? Are there DNA traces of me at the crime scene?"

“Are there DNA traces of the injured party in my vehicle? Are there any other traces of the damaged party in my possession? Photos? And, not to forget, is there a dead body?"

In CB's letter, the retrospective check of that "perfect" plan and evidence destroyed afterwards?!
Perhaps… or he is innocent of the crime.

This is a good post. We see it on this forum. IMO, the level of conviction HCW has shown through quotes like this has convinced people of CB’s guilt. It’s driven by the very reasonable though that “How could he say such things unless he was absolutely certain?”

The problem for me is that HCW and the BKA may well have convinced themselves. He is a likely suspect. A phone number he had used was used on the night of the disappearance in the area. He changed the rego on the Jag. He’s bragged about knowing what happened to MM.

Trouble is, there is no physical evidence that we are aware of.

Germany has no lay jury
This is true but HCW has tried and convicted CB for the murder of MM in the media without any scrutiny or accountability. While I agree that CB is a truly awful person, the way he has been treated is not right.

This is true but HCW has tried and convicted CB for the murder of MM in the media without any scrutiny or accountability. While I agree that CB is a truly awful person, the way he has been treated is not right.
Amaral wrote a book directly accusing the McCanns, but not of murder, which is what the enquiry he nominally headed did accuse them of.

Was that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member