Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did CB get his education to be so versed in English that enables sometimes mere mortals to offer opinions of what his supposed writings and drawings expose, him being being an itinerant .
Well his previous letters in the same spirit were written in his native language

That's why I said previously his 4 strong team of lawyers would have definitely picked up on anything even remotely abusing his human rights. Who has such a strong team of lawyers!?
Do we know they're doing much though? Just because they or the media or the accused himself says their representing him it doesn't necessarily mean they're doing much actual work imo

Do we know they're doing much though? Just because they or the media or the accused himself says their representing him it doesn't necessarily mean they're doing much actual work imo
they have been finding ways to delay the trial for the other 5 charges, they have been finding ways to give him an alibi, so I guess they have been working on his case. FF would have been the first to pick up on anything relating to human rights concerns. jmo

Maybe not so difficult if you actually had done the crime.
I'll remind you of this post when it's finally revealed the German state's case against him (re: MM, I don't mean the other charges of course) was shambolic.

Which it may well be as far as any of us know.

Doesn't the almost certainly disastrous decision to search in Portugal last week make you think they may actually have made a complete hash of this? (or been tricked into doing so by having to rely on dodgy information from unreliable sources?)

Last edited:
I'll remind you of this post when it's finally revealed the German state's case against him (re: MM, I don't mean the other charges of course) was shambolic.

Which it may well be as far as any of us know.

Doesn't the almost certainly disastrous decision to search in Portugal last week make you think they may actually have made a complete hash of this? (or been tricked into doing so by having to rely on dodgy information from unreliable sources?)
I don’t know why you would feel the need to remind me of this post no matter what the outcome. My point was that if he has committed the crime then being accused of it without being charged is probably easier to bear than being falsely accused of committing such a crime.
Nor do I understand why you have come to the conclusion that the decision to search the reservoir in Portugal was “disastrous “. What information have you got about this event that I don’t?

they have been finding ways to delay the trial for the other 5 charges, they have been finding ways to give him an alibi, so I guess they have been working on his case. FF would have been the first to pick up on anything relating to human rights concerns. jmo
Credible alibis? Really?!

Credible alibis? Really?!
credible??? no way credible! but don't you remember the attempts to convince the media by FF that this fling of CB was with CB that week, whereas it appeared it was a week later?

I don’t know why you would feel the need to remind me of this post no matter what the outcome. My point was that if he has committed the crime then being accused of it without being charged is probably easier to bear than being falsely accused of committing such a crime.
Nor do I understand why you have come to the conclusion that the decision to search the reservoir in Portugal was “disastrous “. What information have you got about this event that I don’t?
I saw what JC said. If the authorities were thinking the same then somebody made a disastrous decision (or were tricked into doing so)

credible??? no way credible! but don't you remember the attempts to convince the media by FF that this fling of CB was with CB that week, whereas it appeared it was a week later?
Yes, but that is ridiculous, even amateur since he does not have any substance to support that. Maybe that week? that day?! LOL

I have no idea what you are talking about and I don’t do initials sorry.
Clarke said they expected to find bodies. (and if this was a different case I'm not sure why they'd be searching if that isn't what they were looking for)

Clarke said they expected to find bodies. (and if this was a different case I'm not sure why they'd be searching if that isn't what they were looking for)
So you’re calling the searches “disastrous” based on hearsay from Jon Clake? Obviously that’s your prerogative but I think I’d prefer to defer judgement until more is known about the reasons for the search and what was (or wasn’t) found.

One question, does anyone here know if the dogs actually made a Mark/referral?

And I remember that Seyferth told in an interview where he threw the gun into the water, that was not where the police have now searched.
And in a documentary by Mark Williams Thomas, it was said that Brückner's camera was probably in a car that had been sold to a dealer.
I had forgotten the information about the gun being thrown into water. I think it is possible that he didn't give the correct information about where in the interview and did give the correct coordinates to the police.

My opinion is that there was little interest in what the divers were up to once it was firmly established that this was mainly a land based search.

But despite the murky water locating and retrieving a metal object such as a gun could have been achieved with watchers from the shore being none the wiser. Particularly if they were more interested in the land dig.

How the gun would relate to MM I have no idea. Except to perhaps confirm the intelligence emanating from the informant.

As has been mentioned before when exactly does he require an alibi for ?
When he has been charged with an actual crime occurring at a particular time, then that is the time to provide an alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa