Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how, in your opinion does the activity with a dog - mentioned upthread - possibly fit into his caring for dogs?
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

He left 2 others in a kiosk to die, he has bestiality pics - this one was buried, wrapped in a blanket, had a proper burial, which is a symbol, it was 'beloved' - I could go on.... - But in a nutshell, seemingly incongruent to all his other acts of depravity.

But KM and GM haven't said there's "no letter" - they said, "The widely reported news that we have a received a letter from the German authorities that states there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead is FALSE. " which could also mean they HAVE a letter, but that it doesn't say she's dead.

This is becoming a semantics war.

Is COVID-19 now causing time travel? Are we back in 1947 or something? What in the world is going on that the McCanns supposedly have to wait for snail mail communication?

https://7news.com.au/news/world/pro...YIhHJn9kuePgQR7JMEGO0pnbsgt7XfJDa8PSqJ1vIrk_8

I'm not buying that they have to wait for a letter in the post. I'm also not buying that the German authorities are writing to them to confirm they can't reveal evidence, it makes no sense. As the German prosecutor is not legally bound to divulge anything to them
If anything is being sent there are 24/48 hour couriers...or there are embassies and the German embassy in London could probably pass the news onto the UK authorities, who could then pass it onto the McCanns

CB buried his faithful dog rolled up in a blanket in his own back yard. He also buried those disgusting USB's under the corpse of his dog

That's VERY interesting from an analysts point of view.

Having it buried rolled up in a blanket only means he liked it for real. No big deal.

Having USB buried there might be quite wise, as he could have the place discretely marked.

Having to remove dog remains to access USB seems a lot weird tough.

IMHO.

He left 2 others in a kiosk to die, he has bestiality pics - this one was buried, wrapped in a blanket, had a proper burial, which is a symbol, it was 'beloved' - I could go on.... - But in a nutshell, seemingly incongruent to all his other acts of depravity.

People with personality disorders can 'split' though can't they? Favourite pets or people put on the 'good' side/ treated well. Whilst other people/animals are viewed on the bad side, abused and given completely different treatment...even their own children in some cases.

Having it buried rolled up in a blanket only means he liked it for real. No big deal.

Having USB buried there might be quite wise, as he could have the place discretely marked.

Having to remove dog remains to access USB seems a lot weird tough.

IMHO.

It proved to be a little unwise in the end.

I

Is COVID-19 now causing time travel? Are we back in 1947 or something? What in the world is going on that the McCanns supposedly have to wait for snail mail communication?

https://7news.com.au/news/world/pro...YIhHJn9kuePgQR7JMEGO0pnbsgt7XfJDa8PSqJ1vIrk_8

Official communications in Europe are done by registered mail with proof of receipt as a rule.

There are very few exceptions, like for some certified e-mail accounts from attorneys for example, or between official agencies of course.

Tedtink, your post is blank.

[EDIT:]: you now filled it in. :)

CB's name on the dark web in the chat about stealing something small etc was wahnsinn der holger (madness of the holger). So what or who was holger? Well, Holger Danske (Ogier the Dane) was a:

"legendary knight of Charlemagne who appears in many Old French chansons de geste. In particular, he features as the protagonist in La Chevalerie Ogier (ca. 1220), which belongs to the Geste de Doon de Mayence ("cycle of the rebellious vassals").[1] The first part of this epic, the enfance[s] (childhood exploits) of Ogier, is marked by his duel against a Saracen from whom he obtains the sword Cortain.

Ogier the Dane - Wikipedia

He was said to have attacked the 72 year old and the Irish woman with a 12 inch "scimitar" which is a saracen sword.

Coincidence?

So I asked a German friend to translate the speigel documentary for me, ( what cbs friend was saying verbally that I couldn’t translate myself ) here goes....

exclusive interview with Björn R., a friend of CB:

CB appeared in Braunschweig at the end of 2012

he was described as "perhaps an alcoholic, but other than that a nice person" However, Björn R also says that whenever someone began acting rude or aggressive towards CB, he would quickly mirror that behaviour.

apparently he told his friend that one night in portugal he was "breit", this is a german word that, depending on where you live, unfortunately has different meanings. Usually it means that someone is high from smoking weed, however some people also use this when referring to someone who is drunk. Either way, he took some form of drugs.

After getting high (or drunk) he apparently wanted to break into an appartment. In order to not be recognized he said that he stripped naked and put on diving googles. (This sounds so stupid, but I swear this is what he said :D)

They then say that when he moved from Hanover to Braunschweig he had a kiosk where the friends partied a lot with him. In general they often mention that he partied and drank a lot and talked about the mccann case several times. They also mention that he had a dog, which is semi-relevant later on.

Apparently after an Aktenzeichen XY episode in 2013, someone gave the police a clue leading to CB. They in turn told the police in Braunschweig to investigate. They sent him an order to appear (either in court or just at the police station, im not sure) as a witness in the mccann case. This obviously gave CB the chance to hide any evidence stacked against him.

The friend says that CB told him about the letter he received from the police. He said that, while he did appear somewhat logically uncomfortable he did not look panicked or in any way acted like "oh *advertiser censored*, they're on to me". The friend says "I think CB said that he was there but had nothing to do with it and that was about it."

One year later they found child *advertiser censored* on CB's computer, but his friends didn't know that at the time.

Later on he apparently bought an old factory in Magdeburg with the money he made through his break ins and other illegal activity. (shown around the 9:40 mark)

The friend shown in the video says that CB stored all sorts of stuff there. He talked about two cars ( 2 silver jaguars) but also a caravan (shown at 10:15), a lawn mower and a lot of other junk.

The police found childrens clothing in the caravan, primarly swimsuits, that were clearly worn before. (you can see those at 10:20).

In autumn of 2015 the police investigate him yet again and police helicopters look over the area. 2 months later they find his dead dog, burried and wrapped in a blanket. Under the dog the police found a bag with several USB drives containing child *advertiser censored* ( it is stated a little more detailed: "Most of the data consists of pictures or videos that show the abuse of infants, toddlers, children or teenagers")

Another thing, that the video skips over but can be read on screen at 11:16 says that some of the data also contains "sexual acts with a dog". Around 100 pictures/videos show CB naked and pleasuring himself with a *advertiser censored*.

The friend, Björn R. then found out about the child *advertiser censored* and didn't want any contact with CB anymore.

SPIEGEL TV: Exklusiv-Interview mit einem Bekannten von Christian B. und Kriminalfall Andreas Darsow - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

Last edited:
I'm not buying that they have to wait for a letter in the post. I'm also not buying that the German authorities are writing to them to confirm they can't reveal evidence, it makes no sense. As the German prosecutor is not legally bound to divulge anything to them
If anything is being sent there are 24/48 hour couriers...or there are embassies and the German embassy in London could probably pass the news onto the UK authorities, who could then pass it onto the McCanns

Perhaps a pigeon has it!:)

I was thinking about the USB key they found buried beneath the dog bones....

How did police even know to go dig the dog up? Were they just digging up a property hoping to find evidence of MM or some other case? Or... did an associate of CB's tell them... hey go check this place out... ?? It matters, because anyone could have placed the dog / and or / the USB key where it was found. I'd like the EXIF data off the photos they found on the USB key as well. That will tell you a lot if it is there. That will tell you the make and model of the camera used to take the photos. It shows which lens was used and at what length. It will tell you if the user used manual, automatic or semi automatic settings. Exif would also tell you things like what the aperture was set to, whether a flash fired.... whether they were edited in photoshop or Lightroom... whether they are RAW files or JPGS... Would even tell you the date / time the photos were taken or last edited in software. Again, this is IF the EXIF was on the files, and IF the date / time were correct on the EXIF. If the EXIF data is missing, then why is it missing? This might suggest someone knew to scrub it from the photos... did CB know how to do this?

Why does that info matter? Could tell you something more about who shot the photos. I'd expect someone who knows little to nothing about photography to use automated settings. Someone who is more familiar will use manual settings.

Even the actual photos themselves would give evidence - they might show the victim(s), the location / scene where images were taken, perhaps studio, or some small clue that might indicate a hotel room or a motorhome etc.... might show other persons involved (eg: if a hand is touch a child - yes, I know, awful!), then who took the photo? EXIF might tell you if a remote shutter was used.... if it wasn't... who took the photo if not the perp??

Do the photos look professionally taken? Were the scenes posed and uncluttered? Or were these cell phone photos (EXIF is held in cell photos as well, unless removed).

Even the lack of EXIF might tell you more than you think - it might mean the photos were edited in software like Lightroom or photoshop and the data wasn't saved.

So yes, I'd like to know more about the USB key, how it was found, and in what condition.... and what exactly was on it besides pictures (eg: exif data?)

This is becoming a semantics war.

My reply was to someone who had mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) the denial that a letter existed, and I clarified that they didn't actually say that there was no letter. Because they didn't say that. I'm not sure how that makes it a war of semantics, when their statement could be interpreted either way

My reply was to someone who had mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) the denial that a letter existed, and I clarified that they didn't actually say that there was no letter. Because they didn't say that. I'm not sure how that makes it a war of semantics, when their statement could be interpreted either way

I'm not just talking about them. I'm talking about Mr. Wolters, SY, PJ, newspapers and so on. Everybody claims contradictory things between them and even each one says contradictory things. Sometimes they even give translations as excuse. Mr. Wolters says McCanns were informed beforehand. PJ says they will inform them about that information. McCanns say they have received nothing. Then, they have received a letter at least. Then dead means having evidence and not just telling that. Mr. Wolters might have just informed SY and maybe thought McCanns were so informed. And so on.

Exactly this. That's quite obvious imo.

I've been lurking here for a while after a long break from this site - I see you are still around @Kiranerys and @Kikixxxx

So I asked a German friend to translate the speigel documentary for me, ( what cbs friend was saying verbally that I couldn’t translate myself ) here goes....

exclusive interview with Björn R., a friend of CB:

CB appeared in Braunschweig at the end of 2012

he was described as "perhaps an alcoholic, but other than that a nice person" However, Björn R also says that whenever someone began acting rude or aggressive towards CB, he would quickly mirror that behaviour.

apparently he told his friend that one night in portugal he was "breit", this is a german word that, depending on where you live, unfortunately has different meanings. Usually it means that someone is high from smoking weed, however some people also use this when referring to someone who is drunk. Either way, he took some form of drugs.

After getting high (or drunk) he apparently wanted to break into an appartment. In order to not be recognized he said that he stripped naked and put on diving googles. (This sounds so stupid, but I swear this is what he said :D)

They then say that when he moved from Hanover to Braunschweig he had a kiosk where the friends partied a lot with him. In general they often mention that he partied and drank a lot and talked about the mccann case several times. They also mention that he had a dog, which is semi-relevant later on.

Apparently after an Aktenzeichen XY episode in 2013, someone gave the police a clue leading to CB. They in turn told the police in Braunschweig to investigate. They sent him an order to appear (either in court or just at the police station, im not sure) as a witness in the mccann case. This obviously gave CB the chance to hide any evidence stacked against him.

The friend says that CB told him about the letter he received from the police. He said that, while he did appear somewhat logically uncomfortable he did not look panicked or in any way acted like "oh ****, they're on to me". The friend says "I think CB said that he was there but had nothing to do with it and that was about it."

One year later they found child *advertiser censored* on CB's computer, but his friends didn't know that at the time.

Later on he apparently bought an old factory in Magdeburg with the money he made through his break ins and other illegal activity. (shown around the 9:40 mark)

The friend shown in the video says that CB stored all sorts of stuff there. He talked about two cars ( 2 silver jaguars) but also a caravan (shown at 10:15), a lawn mower and a lot of other junk.

The police found childrens clothing in the caravan, primarly swimsuits, that were clearly worn before. (you can see those at 10:20).

In autumn of 2015 the police investigate him yet again and police helicopters look over the area. 2 months later they find his dead dog, burried and wrapped in a blanket. Under the dog the police found a bag with several USB drives containing child *advertiser censored* ( it is stated a little more detailed: "Most of the data consists of pictures or videos that show the abuse of infants, toddlers, children or teenagers")

Another thing, that the video skips over but can be read on screen at 11:16 says that some of the data also contains "sexual acts with a dog". Around 100 pictures/videos show CB naked and pleasuring himself with a *advertiser censored*.

The friend, Björn R. then found out about the child *advertiser censored* and didn't want any contact with CB anymore.

SPIEGEL TV: Exklusiv-Interview mit einem Bekannten von Christian B. und Kriminalfall Andreas Darsow - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama
Wow. Thanks for that. Gives another meaning to the USB and the dog

I'm not just talking about them. I'm talking about Mr. Wolters, SY, PJ, newspapers and so on. Everybody claims contradictory things between them and even each one says contradictory things. Sometimes they even give translations as excuse. Mr. Wolters says McCanns were informed beforehand. PJ says they will inform them about that information. McCanns say they have received nothing. Then, they have received a letter at least. Then dead means having evidence and not just telling that. Mr. Wolters might have just informed SY and maybe thought McCanns were so informed. And so on.

Thanks for clarifying- I thought you were having a go at me for trying to give the other possible interpretation of their statement :)

I was thinking about the USB key they found buried beneath the dog bones....

How did police even know to go dig the dog up? Were they just digging up a property hoping to find evidence of MM or some other case? Or... did an associate of CB's tell them... hey go check this place out... ?? It matters, because anyone could have placed the dog / and or / the USB key where it was found. I'd like the EXIF data off the photos they found on the USB key as well. That will tell you a lot if it is there. That will tell you the make and model of the camera used to take the photos. It shows which lens was used and at what length. It will tell you if the user used manual, automatic or semi automatic settings. Exif would also tell you things like what the aperture was set to, whether a flash fired.... whether they were edited in photoshop or Lightroom... whether they are RAW files or JPGS... Would even tell you the date / time the photos were taken or last edited in software. Again, this is IF the EXIF was on the files, and IF the date / time were correct on the EXIF. If the EXIF data is missing, then why is it missing? This might suggest someone knew to scrub it from the photos... did CB know how to do this?

Why does that info matter? Could tell you something more about who shot the photos. I'd expect someone who knows little to nothing about photography to use automated settings. Someone who is more familiar will use manual settings.

Even the actual photos themselves would give evidence - they might show the victim(s), the location / scene where images were taken, perhaps studio, or some small clue that might indicate a hotel room or a motorhome etc.... might show other persons involved (eg: if a hand is touch a child - yes, I know, awful!), then who took the photo? EXIF might tell you if a remote shutter was used.... if it wasn't... who took the photo if not the perp??

Do the photos look professionally taken? Were the scenes posed and uncluttered? Or were these cell phone photos (EXIF is held in cell photos as well, unless removed).

Even the lack of EXIF might tell you more than you think - it might mean the photos were edited in software like Lightroom or photoshop and the data wasn't saved.

So yes, I'd like to know more about the USB key, how it was found, and in what condition.... and what exactly was on it besides pictures (eg: exif data?)
Was thinking something similar. IF the authorities DID find a video of MM on a USB key, it would probably have had a date-time stamp on it. This may have led to HCW statement about her being killied very soon after being abducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500