MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case needs to be turned over to Tim Miller with Texas Equasearch.

Flickeringflame, you should turn this all over to Tim Miller with Texas Equasearch. He is in Houston and his organization is great. They have a well organized group always ready and able to search, print and post flyers, etc. Very professional. You can get more information on them online.

was it the fiance' that told LE BSL told her a story about picking up a hitchhiker that from his truck in Round Rock, Texas? Didn't she say he told her this story in June or am I imagining that?

So MA saw flicker in December of 2011, then the brother sent her out in April of 2012, then she possibly was working on Showboat in June, then possibly killed by BSL in June? Are these dates correct?

whoa ... possibly murdered? :waitasec:

MA reported her purse was stolen. Personal items were found with BSL. We do not have any proof MA was possibly murdered at all. (Had MA not reported her purse stolen it would be more suspicious - JMO)

The gal that stayed at my house last year lives in her car, uses an old address from several years ago a rental house, (mail is not forwardable; why doesn't she have a post office box?) and without her cell phone it is highly unlikely you would easily be able to make contact with her. Last I heard, she was living in another city yet that is heresay. I still changed my locks! These people do not want to be located.

flickeringflame: Did you obtain her cell phone number back in December?

I agree that we need to locate her to see what she knows about BSL.

If LE suspects MA is another victim of BSL's, they would follow-up whether or not a missing report is filed. It is possible they have already spoken with MA -

It is really odd that he was hanging on to her drivers license though. If he had stolen or found her purse, why keep her license? Unless he was into fraud or stolen identities, I cannot see any reason to keep it.

An since he IS a convicted serial killer, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that he also murdered MA.

Maybe he didn't, but it certainly bears closer scrutiny.

I don't think so because I think I was able to find his FB and that of his wife. The FB's have the same names as was in the obit and they're in the same towns and married as indicated in the obit.

ETA-Should have kept reading first. Yes, I think it was referencing the bar owner.
Madeline had a brother named Ben, that died in early 80's.

Also, did anyone call in what was found about the arts festival so LE or the brother or someone can check with them to see if she was seen at the festival? By all accounts no one has seen her since April right?
Somebody needs to call, this is something she went to school for. I'll call, she's not easy to miss. If anyone has ANYONE'S cell no. I'll call and ask about her involvement in the production.

Hi everybody, I've known Madeline since 1981. I can probably answer any questions that have not yet been answered. I only found this site and am not very experienced at participating. Plz bear with me.

I have no reason to believe that Madeline would be in any states than those mentioned by FlickeringFlame. This person has no reason to mislead anyone and has helped Medeline many times, to the point of exhaustion. In fact, so has her brother. While her parents were alive, they did all they could.

It's really late, I must go to sleep. I'll ck back Sunday.

Here's another reminder because we have new members posting. We never sleuth other members on WS. Even an innocent comment about knowing who another member is in real life (RL) violates the rule on privacy. So please be careful.

Please everyone,I am using the same LE Detective as the family !!

We only want to know that Madeline is alive and well !!

We do not want to interfere with her life in any other way !!

I am a newbie to the thread and site with a personal interest in finding MA, at least on the peripheral. I certainly hope that Flick, Poinsetta, Houston Mom and Crwlchk will keep us all updated frequently on any progress finding the whereabouts of Madeline. I know someone said earlier that regardless of whether a missing persons report has been filed - and I completely agree. If the police suspect she may have been a victim of BSL, they won't wait around for a report. And like many of those on here who personally know her, it may very well be that the police have found her alive; however, I would imagine at some point the media would at least get a statement from police that MA is no longer a suspected victim and the search has ceased, something to that effect.

Also, while her ID and wallet was found and just released to the public, this hasn't been news to the police. They've know for months, since his arrest. They may know everything there is to know already, who knows. There's no doubt that he's been and is currently being interrogated about MA and the missing teen from Spring, TX. The thing to me above anything else: the stolen purse, MA's disappearance, and even the wallet being found - is that BSL has already placed himself and MA together in his truck from Beaumont to Round Rock "where she jumped out of his truck and ran." It's obvious to me that it was at that time he became in possession of her belongings. Whether or not she actually got away is the question. Even if it was her that volunteered at the Ft. Polk theater behind the scenes, they would no doubt still require some kind of identification and/or credentials. And if she had enough information to satisfy the staff of the theater, she must have access to at least some ID that she would no doubt use to try and access money in her account that she KNOWS is there waiting for her.

If an ongoing investigation and any confession or information gathered from BSL in Louisiana resulted in an admission of possible murders in Texas, LA no longer has jurisdiction over the case and/or investigation and/or legal repercussions of those confessions. After all, BSL pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty. That may be his lone bargaining tool to confess any criminal activity in TX. In that case, it's up to Texas to gather as much info as possible about possible murders here and decide whether they are willing to make that bargain. If they end up with enough evidence here and working with LA police to extradite him to face trial for murders here, TX may not be willing or ready to make that deal. Also, it would probably involve a confession to all, if any, Texas murders. A confession and closure might be good for some families, but bargaining with the devil may not be enough for others, who want the ultimate justice.

Murders involving multiple victims in multiple states can take years and years or legal wrangling and family involvement and investigation (and not all jurisdictions have been known to gladly share information with each other), before final decisions are made, as we've seen in the Schunick case. It was only after - and months after - he pleaded guilty was any information about evidence released. So who knows what they know. But it sure would be nice if anyone of her friends or acquaintances would somehow come forward anonymously, or she herself, and let it be known that she is alive and prefers to be left alone.

Anyway, that's my two cents :)

Well, I sure hope MA is NOT a victim. This whole BSL deal freaks me out and scares the heck out of me as I believe he is capable of being a SK.

IceBat: I did not know MA is the Roundrock TX victim ... link? I must have missed that one.

I am very interested also in the Austin, TX connection as my friend's niece vanished from there a few years ago (she is on Bessie's list)

I just want to add that I am always overwhelmed by the sadness, confusion, frustration, loneliness, disappointment, and all the other terrible emotions that loved ones of missing persons go through for the stake of preserving investigative integrity. I have read hundreds of books and watched so many documentaries about resolved and I solved cases where the hopelessness and frustration from the lack of information provided by the police. But in hindsight many times, when families and friends of those missing or murdered feel that they were brushed aside and forgotten, we find out in the end that the police were working diligently all along, following all possible leads, to ensure that no holes have been left unturned and that prosecution is imminent and a successful conviction is obtained. Only then do these poor families of the victims realize that they were not brushed aside nor were they forgotten or insignificant, regardless of the way the victim lived their lives.

What we all have going for us who care what happened to her is that there are leads, there are witnesses, there are theories and even possible locations and a suspect already in custody. It could be much worse. In my heart I feel that closure will be coming soon, or at least much sooner than some other families out there. If Mickey's killer would have never been found along with MA's belongings, we may have all been in a much more hopeless situation.

About Round Rock and the MA link, I didn't mean to imply that she is a victim in Round Rock, only that in his admission to his Girlfriend/witness that he claimed he picked up a lady in her 50s in Beaumont hitch hiking and gave her a ride, where on Round Rock she suddenly jumped from his car. This admission and description appears to be MA. Whatever happened to make her jump out of his truck in another city was never explained. But it seems reasonable to assume that it was MA who was with him in the truck and how he came to be in possession of her most valuable belongings.

Yes B4,I had MA's cell number in Dec. but I never tried calling her until a couple of days ago.I got no dial tone and it sounded like there was a new voicemail was being set up....or something to that effect.

She never called me in 2012.

So it has been 10 months since I have heard from her.I believe she is mad at me.

I also believe that she is alive !!! JMO

Oh I hope so flickeringflame! This BSL has ruined everything he has come into contact with, people especially....he has such an aura of the blackest black it just gives me shudders to think what it would be like to be alone with the likes of him!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa