Major, Toronto Police Dog who broke the McArthur Case Profiled

ConundrumPonderer

Reaction score
Meet the Ont. police dog who has helped crack some of the province’s worst murdersW5 is airing a documentary on Major, his work with TPS and his specific triumphs locating victims, capturing suspects and interacting with the public. The linked story provides a glimpse into Major’s work, includes a nice video package, and links to watch the programme.

Edit: I’ve never started a thread, I have no idea if this was okay, and if not, I am so sorry, Mods!

Meet the Ont. police dog who has helped crack some of the province’s worst murdersW5 is airing a documentary on Major, his work with TPS and his specific triumphs locating victims, capturing suspects and interacting with the public. The linked story provides a glimpse into Major’s work, includes a nice video package, and links to watch the programme.

Edit: I’ve never started a thread, I have no idea if this was okay, and if not, I am so sorry, Mods!
Wow; so looking forward to viewing this documentary... Major seems to be an amazing, talented, and desirable dog; Bravo Major!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megs89
Back