Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad Lion Air crashed. I'm wondering what we can apply about their debris to the this flight. Why has no one found the amount of debris that Lion flight had? Both supposedly dropped out of the sky too.

Lion Air was found right away.
Too much time was spent looking for MH370 in the wrong places (IMO) that by the time searches were in the right areas, debris had sank or floated away.

IMO

The main problem with MH370 was it was about two weeks before the search was moved to the Indian Ocean. By that time, most of the debris had sank or was caught into the garbage patch vortex. Some of the debris was later spotted on the satellite photo shots.

Swirling pile of trash in Pacific Ocean is now 3 times the size of France

Don't get me started on the ocean trash problem! Disgusting!

I just wonder if it came down similar to the Lion plane and if there were that much debris floating at 1st. We know some parts came off and were found, was that all of the big parts that came off? You'd think they'd find the wings. Biggest question, could Mh370 have gone in fairly intact or is that impossible?

Don't get me started on the ocean trash problem! Disgusting!

I just wonder if it came down similar to the Lion plane and if there were that much debris floating at 1st. We know some parts came off and were found, was that all of the big parts that came off? You'd think they'd find the wings. Biggest question, could Mh370 have gone in fairly intact or is that impossible?

I hate to think about how many loved ones possibly will not be recovered one day because the debris field was missed. Lion has remains floating.

I feel like I'm in a time warp...this article from 2 days ago.

A groundbreaking expedition to the deepest parts of the world’s five oceans will dock in Perth in March and explore what was a key search area for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
The Five Deeps project, launched in New York last week, is set to provide scientific findings from the floors of the Indian, Arctic, Atlantic, Southern and Pacific oceans and explore the little-known Diamantina Trench, about 1125km south-west of Perth.

At more than 7000m, the Diamantina Trench is one of the deepest points in the Indian Ocean and is still considered one of the most likely resting places for the wreckage of MH370

Voyage to bottom of oceans will explore MH370 search area | The West Australian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member