Malaysia airlines MH370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #26

It would be so disgusting if the plane was found at one of the sites which was brought to their attention in the first days from various 'eye witnesses', but the report(s) had been dismissed because it didn't match with the tech interpretations. OTOH it would sure be fantastic to finally put this story to bed and finally find out what really happened. Too bad some really wealthy guy doesn't fork over a pile of money to just do a quick search around the areas that were 'eye-witnessed'. Or is it too late for that now, due to drift? Would there be any clue(s) remaining if they went to the areas where things were 'seen'? Would the body of the plane drift, or would it have broken up into pieces so that it would all be driftable? I really hope some valuable lessons were learned and any take-aways were implemented so this never happens again.

JMO
The one alleged sighting that I felt may have been credible was those people on land that saw a low level plane flying way too low and passed over them. I cant even remember where that was and wondering if that was anywhere near where this fisherman is indicating.

He sounds credible so either he saw the MH370 plane or maybe another plane crash possibly.

We do have to wonder why his news is coming out now though. Unless authorities did not take him seriously before now and maybe he did share all this news at the time it happened.
The story says this:

"He did not explain why he had taken almost five years for him to report his version of events to authorities."

So it makes it seem less hopeful that this guy's info is useful:

Also, his whole crew apparently witnessed it, but yet none of them reported it until now? Why?

In this link, it sounds like he had reported it before but they wouldn't do anything until he provided the data. It could be in the translation. Note the word "now".

According to the link -
He has handed over his data containing evidence of the site of impact to CASSA, a Malaysian NGO.
Dr Jacob George, president of CASSA, said he would now officially send the evidence to the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.
BBM

I recall there were a handful of reports from various boats that claimed to see something that night. I'm surprised (and sceptical) that this guys GPS data hasn't been seriously considered already. Like deugirtni says, it would be really quite disgraceful if that plane ends up being found in an eye-witness location.

I also can't believe it's been nearly 5 years, at the time I thought it'd be more like 5 days until they found MH370. I'd joined Websleuths to follow a couple of other cases but this is the one that got me well and truly hooked. Thank you, everyone, for keeping the thread alive.

I also can't believe it's been nearly 5 years, at the time I thought it'd be more like 5 days until they found MH370. I'd joined Websleuths to follow a couple of other cases but this is the one that got me well and truly hooked. Thank you, everyone, for keeping the thread alive.

I can’t believe it has been nearly five years either. This tragedy has got to be the biggest mystery of my lifetime I remember watching CNN non stop for months after it happened. I still think of the 239 people onboard and their families often. It’s no problem keeping the thread going I will keep posting news here as it happens for as long as the thread remains open. Thank you to you and everyone for posting here and for caring about what happened.

A satellite system completed this month will be able to track all planes in the future, its makers have said.

The newly deployed network would allow all planes to be tracked in real time and give air traffic controllers visualisations of where they are at all times.

The system, once live, could put an end to tragic aviation mysteries like the missing flight MH370, which vanished in March 2014 with 239 people on board.

New satellite system could end aviation mysteries like MH370 and ensure it will NEVER happen again | Daily Mail Online

His boat went to the scene, but the plane had already sunk; Rusli said they searched for some time but did not find any debris or bodies. The coordinates were recorded through the boat’s onboard GPS system.

Asked why he was only coming forward now, Rusli said they had notified Malaysian and Indonesian authorities after returning to the mainland, but then chose to keep quiet after being milked for information by people who sought the fishermen out and “humiliated” them.

Fisherman claims he saw MH370 jet crash into Malacca Strait

I wonder how this fellow was humiliated? He was only a couple of kms away and actually went to where he saw it happen. You would think the authorities would have done *something* to check out credibility?? People are going to FREAK if it is substantiated and this guy reported it right at square one. (Would that prevent any potential substantiation from even happening?)

I came across this and I really liked it. I don't know why some might call it 'conspiracy theory', when it seems these (professional) fellows have given reasons for their hypotheses? How would this account jive with the fisherman's sighting?

Anyone who is going to the time and trouble of even doing all of this hypothesizing, should be given at least *some* credit, no? It's not like they'd become famous simply by doing this - UNLESS they turned out to be correct, which would be a good thing! People are so quick to just dismiss so much, and yet nothing after 5 years. As was pointed out in the earlier link when the fisherman gave his gps coordinates - NO evidence has come from authorities after so much time and money has been spent, but yet confirmed evidence HAS been discovered by members of the public.

With these guys here, I found it interesting for many reasons, including that they are professionals, and they state that the radar reports ARE regarded by them... it's not like some loonie like me, unknowledgable and inexperienced, just blabbing off about how those reports are meaningless and they should be looking elsewhere because I said so. Have a watch and share your thoughts!

ETA: edited to add.. sorry if this was posted before and I might have missed it! - I see it was published in Nov 2018 on youtube.

1BF66028-B30E-4732-9FDF-17570A1F3307.jpeg

A retired pilot has called for the search for missing flight MH370 to centre around Madagascar over fears it was hijacked.

Ex-US Air Force and United Airlines captain Randy Ryan believes the plane was bound in that direction before it crashed into the sea or was landed on dry land.

A mammoth search effort ensued but all that has been found of the missing jet, which disappeared on March 8, 2014, en route from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing with 239 people on board, was bits of debris.

Mr Ryan said he thinks the transponder was deliberately shut down as there was 'zero possibility' it could have been switched off accidentally.

The former Boeing pilot told the Daily Star Online said the manoeuvre allowed the alleged culprit to fly the plane off-radar, leaving air traffic controllers wondering what had happened.

Pilot calls for new search for missing MH370 around Madagascar as he claims flight was hijacked | Daily Mail Online

FEBRUARY 25, 2019

MH370 sleuth claims five eyewitnesses can pinpoint exact location jet crashed.
A private investigator who has spent four years trying to solve the world’s greatest aviation mystery says he’s made a remarkable discovery.
Five witnesses could hold the key to finding the exact spot where missing flight MH370 crashed, an investigator claims.

Noel O’Gara, who has spent four years probing the world’s greatest aviation mystery, believes the jet was shot down by mistake by the Malaysian military.

The Irish private sleuth has identified crucial accounts from people who say the saw the doomed plane’s final moments, according to the The Daily Star Online.

He says this information can be used to locate the missing Boeing 777 — unless the Malaysian Government has already removed every trace to cover up their blunder.

The private investigator believes five people know where MH370 is

Mon, Feb 25, 2019
MH370 SHOCK: Why security expert claims plane LANDED after 'EVERY action controlled'
MALAYSIA Airlines flight MH370 could have been landed by a skilled passenger on board the doomed flight with the right skill set, a leading security expert revealed during a documentary.
She said in 2015: “Cyber hijacking is a new form of warfare.

“This is an act of taking over control – people within the passenger cabin could have entered the systems by hacking the entertainment system.

“Or there could have been air-side access through the maintenance window.

“A pre-programmed plot timed to simulate the pilot’s activity has taken that plane off course and actually controlled every action of that plane.

“They could have lost the plane, or landed it.”
MH370 SHOCK: Why security expert claims plane LANDED after 'EVERY action controlled'

9:59pm, Feb 25, 2019

Aviation experts say the latest MH370 theories that claim the plane was shot down accidentally by the Malaysian government are completely untrue and hurtful to families.

In the latest claims to emerge, Noel O’Gara, an Ireland-based private investigator, has told the Daily Star Online the plane was shot down accidentally by the government, and that the exact location could finally be pinpointed.

Mr O’Gara also claimed the Malaysian government could have removed the wreckage of the plane from the seabed in secret and highlighted four key witnesses who could be used to pinpoint the plane’s final resting place.
Claims: ‘Absolute nonsense’
https://thenewdaily.com.au/life/travel/2019/02/25/mh370-conspiracy-theories/

What the??
I think this is the cray cray winner.

How MH370 pilot planned his secret, murderous elopement

Why the Malaysian Airlines pilot’s murderous plot to be with his mistress is one of the most plausible theories in the unsolved disaster.
It involves an illicit affair and a meticulously planned mass murder by pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah to be with his mistress who was waiting for him in a boat in the deepest, most unknown part of the southern Indian Ocean. There they would vanish without a trace and assume new stolen identities.

The theory is from an authoritative Qantas source and, of course, means the pair could be anywhere now, going about their secret lives while the victims’ families await answers and closure

Could the pilot of MH370 and his mistress be living a secret life somewhere?

That's great that they have banded together to form their own support group and help one another with and through things that arise in the course of their lives, for which they may have received the support of their missing loved one, had that person still been around. It must be unbelievably frustrating to get no real answers, and to be so powerless as far as controlling the shots in this case. I can't believe this is in a few days coming up to FIVE years now, and still nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back