Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if a US official involved in this investigation would give a statement.

Curious as to how many trips to or through Malaysia have been cancelled.

So if we return to day 1, didn't initial reports indicate the plane had actually landed somewhere in china...? Maybe we really ARE back at the beginning.

My theory for the past few days is that this is a huge cover up by the Malaysian govt. Either 1) because their military accidentally shot the plane down or 2) ongoing or failed hostage/hijacking negotiations.

What would be the hijackers' motive/advantage for staying out of the media? (Not contradicting you, just wondering)

Rolls-Royce data suggests missing Malaysia flight was in air for four hours after disappearing

But new data transmitted from the two Trent 800 engines shows the plane flew for some five hours in total meaning it could have travelled more than 2,500 miles than thought.

In that time it could have reached as far north as the India/Pakistan border or as far south as North West Australia, according to the Wall Street Journal.

According to the Wall Street Journal the engine data is now being analysed to track the plane's flight path after the transponders stopped working.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Rol...tory-20804909-detail/story.html#ixzz2vqm3cUqx

Tracking would be awesome!

What would be the hijackers' motive/advantage for staying out of the media? (Not contradicting you, just wondering)

Not wanting to interrupt or compromise their ultimate plans?

If it were hijackers they could be waiting for a certain day. Are there any upcoming holidays or celebrations that will take place soon in the countries surrounding the disappearance?

From SMH:

"Police investigating the backgrounds of all 239 people aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight are paying “special attention” to a 35 year-old Chinese Uighur man who undertook flight simulation training, according to a report in a leading Malay language newspaper in Kuala Lumpur"

This all points back to the 'Passenger 84' that was going around at the beginning. His name was blocked out from the manifest and they believe he was an Ulighur.

I'm out of ideas at this point. Starting to think they are not going to find this plane.

From SMH:

"Police investigating the backgrounds of all 239 people aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight are paying “special attention” to a 35 year-old Chinese Uighur man who undertook flight simulation training, according to a report in a leading Malay language newspaper in Kuala Lumpur"

bbm

I was explaining all of this to Mr Belimom, and he said this sheds new light on, "All right, good night."

I had assumed the pilot had done something after saying that (still a possibility), but my husband automatically assumed that perhaps someone like the man above had asked to see the cockpit and now that it was cruising altitude, the pilots were having him leave the cockpit. "All right, good night." Then bonked on the head... and there you go.

A hijacking never made sense to me before now because if someone forced themselves into the cockpit, the pilots would have time to issue the emergency squawk.

But if this ever-so-friendly co-pilot, who was known for cockpit tours and lax security, had let someone into the cockpit, such a takeover of the controls really could happen without any time for alerts.

That was my immediate thought when I saw that the timeframe and distance would put it right where it belonged in landing - in Bejing right?

Landing in Beijing...the scheduled destination of this flight...

Now... Wouldn't THAT just be the greatest irony...

:what:

bbm

I was explaining all of this to Mr Belimom, and he said this sheds new light on, "All right, good night."

I had assumed the pilot had done something after saying that (still a possibility), but my husband automatically assumed that perhaps someone like the man above had asked to see the cockpit and now that it was cruising altitude, the pilots were having him leave the cockpit. "All right, good night." Then bonked on the head... and there you go.

A hijacking never made sense to me before now because if someone forced themselves into the cockpit, the pilots would have time to issue the emergency squawk.

But if this ever-so-friendly co-pilot, who was known for cockpit tours and lax security, had let someone into the cockpit, such a takeover of the controls really could happen without any time for alerts.

It certainly explains his last words being released and them not releasing the context of them.

bbm

Heck, he could have put something in the pilot/co-pilot's drink/food to knock them out.

Did the pilot have any family that we have heard of?

Ugh. My daughter sent me a message saying they found the plane (she's 15 so must of been talk at school - I guess regarding the Chinese sattelite images). I came right here thinking there were be news and all I got is the same old denial denial denial. Plus no plane. I am going nuts with this I can just imagine the poor families. I don't know how they manage to function.

I'm wondering if China, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia maybe intend to display their military and radar systems as a medieval hangover?

Never underestimate someone who is used to play his cards to the chest.

Last night when I left, I politely asked you guys to figure this out, so this morning I would know where this plane is. :giggle: I guess y'all didn't listen! :giggle:

Seriously though, I wonder what "new information" we will get today, that will turn out to be absolutely nothing. :sigh: It seems every day something comes out, that we all get excited about, then the big let down.

Did the pilot have any family that we have heard of?

There was an article awhile back... it also spoke about his daughter and her twitter. She is a beacon of hope and love for her father. Also a wife and a son iirc. imo

Question:
Why would they design the plane with controls to allow the transponder to be turned off? Can anyone think of a reason why a pilot would need to do this EVER? Wouldn't it make more sense to have that device protected from pilot intervention completely?

Is have wondered this myself...

would there ever be a need to turn off the transponder if the pilot of the plane was needing to be free of scrutiny of the people receiving information from the transponder?...

In other words... What if it was dangerous for the pilot to let the receiving end know where the plane was?....

Am reverse hijack of sorts?

does this make any sense?

Just some thoughts...

They are ruling out a major bomb at that altitude as they say the debris field would have been large and sattelites would have picked it up by now.

However a small bomb in the cockpit is possible, are going to an ad and then will discuss that scenario!

Thanks for keeping us updated on the news from Australia, Revampz!

:australia:

Last night when I left, I politely asked you guys to figure this out, so this morning I would know where this plane is. :giggle: I guess y'all didn't listen! :giggle:

Seriously though, I wonder what "new information" we will get today, that will turn out to be absolutely nothing. :sigh: It seems every day something comes out, that we all get excited about, then the big let down.

<cracked the whip> :lol:

Jon Ostrower &#8207;@jonostrower 7h
Good night, world. Gonna go rest my eyes for a few hours

Jon Ostrower &#8207;@jonostrower 36m
Eye rest ended a while ago. The digging continues.

https://twitter.com/jonostrower

At least on day 1 we had waters to search. I think we searched all the waters around Malaysia, the South China Sea, the Andaman Sea, the Gulf of Thailand.

What are the officials doing now? Going out to the Bay of Bengal???

The islands in and around Andaman and Nicobar islands are too small to land a plane this size.

At this point could the plane be in Cambodia, Burma, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bangladesh, Oman, Yemen, Pakistan, Iran, Madagascar, AFRICA???

I LOVE the "we" reference, funny (peculiar not haha) that it feels like it's a team effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus