Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this context it means compliant people who cannot do anything other than what they are told to do. They are 'wheeled out' for public view, or consumption.

Seems to me it's Borodai and his thugs being wheeled about and told what to do by many people more powerful than themselves. heh heh

'Malaysia National Security Council member/delegation head says he is pleased that #MH17 black boxes appear intact.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChristopherJM

]

*Note: Bear in mind there are armed men all around him..... thats funny those machine guns sure can impact ones verbilizations!!

THe black boxes look really good compared to others they cant tamper wiht em that will show up when read out is performed !

We Westerner's "get it". Another deal with a devil. Delightful part is Putin doesn't see what an Fidiot he looks like to the rest of the world. Maybe he does but IMO he doesn't care.

His theme song must be, "Can't touch that"! Or he thinks it is.

Going to start to read today's events on the thread...but can someone give me some higlights..it may take awhile to catch up
Thank You!!!

I can! The BS continues - just with different "nuances"!

And, DNR = Donetsk People's Republic

Rebel leader Borodai: "Today is a very important day for the Donetsk People's Republic."

Check out this stupidity from the Daily Telegraph:

Just a selection of the stupidest commentary I could find there ..

Russia heeds Australian outrage as Prime Minister Tony Abbott pushes to clear the path for an investigation into the MH17 disaster

^^ Come on, get real .. Russia is just doing what it can to try and avoid more economic sanctions, chances that Putin was shivering in his boots after he googled Abbott to work out who he was: zero.

Mr Abbott, whose tough language on Russia has been echoed by US President Barack Obama and UK Prime Minister David Cameron, would not reveal details of his *conversation with the Russian leader but said: “To President Putin’s credit, he did say all the right things. The challenge now is to hold the *president to his word. That’s certainly my intention and it should be the intention of the family of nations to hold the president to his word.”

^^ LOL!! Yeah that's right, everyone is following Abbott's lead because he is AWESOME ..

MOSCOW has bowed to Tony *Abbott’s demands that it supports a UN resolution to be issued this morning demanding access to the crash site and an international investigation into the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.

Within 12 hours of a private phone conversation between the PM and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Moscow had released a statement suggesting it would agree to the *Australian drafted resolution.

^^^ PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!

And we have the gall to complain about propaganda in Russia .. surely that's as bad as it gets right?

748826-putin-abbott.jpg

WRONG!!!!

So embarrassed for everyone over at the Daily Telegraph right now.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...he-mh17-disaster/story-fni0cx12-1226996746344

I didn't know Putin was a 9th Dan ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdthJG_jDMQ

IMO the handling of this was just a game of power. What are the boxes going to show? Nothing in my opine. Normal air traffic exchanges. Then nothing. I highly doubt they knew what was coming. Thankfully. IMO Putin and his minions already knew it. Yet the handover was such a production. Asshats!!!!!

And, DNR = Donetsk People's Republic

Rebel leader Borodai: "Today is a very important day for the Donetsk People's Republic."

I was thinking: if there were documents signed by both parts, does this mean that Malaysia recognized the existance of the DPR? Maybe this is why the rebel leader says it is a big day for them.

Oh gawd CNN is showing some of the Family's. My heart breaks for them.

On December 21, 1988, Pan American flight 103, a Boeing 747, took off from London, bound for New York City. As it was climbing on its northerly flight path, it exploded over the town of Lockerbie in the Dumfries and Galloway region of southwest Scotland. In all, 270 people from 21 countries were killed, including all 259 passengers and crewmembers plus 11 people on the ground in Lockerbie.

……….widely regarded assault on a symbol of the United States, with 189 of the victims being Americans, stood as the deadliest terrorist attack on American civilians until the attacks of September 11, 2001.

The plastic explosive that detonated in the forward cargo hold triggered a sequence of events that led to the rapid destruction of the aircraft. Winds scattered victims and debris along an 81-mile-long corridor 845 square miles in area.

In 1989, months after the plane crash and end of the formal recovery effort, a piece of scorched shirt was discovered. The piece contained a fragment of circuit board that the heat of the explosion had fused into the shirt’s polyester fabric.

The Scots photographed the circuit-board fragment and gave a photo to the FBI, who passed a copy to the CIA where a Directorate of Science & Technology (DS&T) electronics expert observed two things that reminded him of a device he had seen before—a timer from an earlier Libyan terrorist attack. Further analysis confirmed that the fragment exactly matched part of a timer circuit manufactured specifically for the Libyans.

https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/cia-m...s/terrorist-bombing-of-pan-am-flight-103.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288