Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 minutes ago:

N. Sembilan police: Search for Nora Anne focuses on hilly terrain and river

NORA_ANNE_MISSING_060819.jpg

The focus of the search is still around the resort area of four hectares and divided into four sectors. It was also conducted through aerial search.

“We have searched on the hill many times and logically (the victim) will not go up again and try to go down the hill to find water.

N. Sembilan police: Search for Nora Anne focuses on hilly terrain and river | Malay Mail

Does Nora have a favorite song or tv show?
If she does, i would have tried to blast the audio in case Nora is hiding, to help summon and reassure her as she may be afraid of all the strangers calling out her name. imo.

St Bede's School‏ @stbedessw12

ALL WELCOME - 7th August at 19.30: at St. Bede's Church in Clapham, there will be an Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and we will all be praying the Rosary, followed by Benediction. Hopefully our prayers will help find Nora safe. http://stbedesclaphampark.blogspot.com/2019/08/nora-quoirin-missing-in-malaysia.html?m=1 …

St Bede's School on Twitter

Lambeth Schools Partnership‏ @LSPLambeth

Lambeth Schools Partnership Retweeted St Bede's School

St Bede's and St Bernadette's would like to extend their welcome to those who would like to join them in praying for the safe return of Nora Quoirin who is missing in Malaysia. The service will be tomorrow at St Bede's in Clapham, 7:30pm.

Lambeth Schools Partnership on Twitter

Well at least they have clarified that point.
So surely, either the parents or one of the siblings would be able to advise whether or not they opened this window. If none of them did, then the only person left who could have done so is Nora herself.

However couldn't someone have been outside and got her to open the window?

I think she must not have had a habit of wandering off if her parents left her in a downstairs room, with an easy escape route. So, Im going with the abduction theory unfortunately. It does look an incredible place, but I'd be scared to death to be honest and if I took my kids somewhere like that i'd sleep with them in the same room, just to keep an eye on them. Maybe the holiday was sold on it being a safe and secure gated compound on the edge of a jungle, not directly open to it from a window in the accommodation.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Nora went exploring and is say waiting quietly somewhere waiting to be found.

it looks quite a basic, grim resort if i'm honest. not child friendly in any way....what is there out there for young children to actually do? after a few treks out even my own kids would struggle as i'm guessing they had planned to be there a while

no beach, guessing no wifi or tv. pool? organised trips out don't look much beyond treks. wildlife you'd need to wait around to see. what was the selling point of this place?

i suppose it depends on your childs needs, my girls couldnt cope with a resort kind of set up anyway and my two girls rely on ipads for communication so my list has to have good wifi/phone access for communication safety alone, I don't see the attraction for young children especially special needs children who often have balance/sensory issues, but each to their own I guess. Just cant stop thinking of this wee pet. I feel sick.

it looks quite a basic, grim resort if i'm honest. not child friendly in any way....what is there out there for young children to actually do? after a few treks out even my own kids would struggle as i'm guessing they had planned to be there a while

no beach, guessing no wifi or tv. pool? organised trips out don't look much beyond treks. wildlife you'd need to wait around to see. what was the selling point of this place?

I think it looks alright if you are into going to retreats. Not somewhere I'd take kids but I'm sure they can enjoy it too.
Anyway it doesn't really matter why they chose there.

The resort has 2 pools Dusun Facilities

Tropical Rainforest Resort | the Dusun

Under activities:
Jungle trek to a waterfall (within walking distance)
Cooking Workshop
Forest Walks (within walking distance)
Photography: Portraits and Workshops (within walking distance)
Massage
Deer Park
Ostrich Farm *half-day trip

Sri Menanti Museum
Wet Market
Melaka *day trips

Jungle trek

All the rubber trees were removed and durian seedlings were planted by Helen, David and their five children. Lovingly developed over the years, the family always referred to their home as the Dusun, or the Orchard. When it became apparent that others love the Dusun as much as we do, Helen and David decided to turn it into a nature resort in 2009. Starting with two houses, the Dusun expanded one house at a time to only five houses. Each house is unique and set apart from the others so guests can enjoy privacy and a sense of space, what this family most enjoys.

The Dusun honours sustainable development in farming and building, which has created a beautiful and healthy environment. The family has a good relationship with the local community. The business only hires from nearby kampungs and shops from small entrepreneurs and other interesting responsible businesses. Activities are designed to raise awareness of Malaysia’s beautiful natural heritage and support local traditions, communities and NGOs.

Life on the Dusun may be surprising to some, but it is designed for those who enjoy fresh air, lush greenery, jungle views, lingering meals with loved ones, peaceful strolls and the wonderfully uncoordinated orchestra of the birds, crickets and frogs.

Nature Resort | The Dusun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members