Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Ellmau, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealoushe

Jealoushe Well-Known Member

Thank you! These search and rescue dogs would be trained to pick up a different scent than the cadavar dogs, so if the person was already passed away they might not have picked up his scent.

Wonder if they have cadavar dogs at this place or SAR dogs?

2. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Idiot

So what are the highest probability possibilities based on the dogs losing the scent after 100 yards? Keep in mind, I do understand that search/sniffer dogs are not perfect so I'm just asking for what the lost scent could possibly suggest. That she did exit the actual interior of the hotel and then it was lost --- she was taken out and put in a vehicle or on a bike/scooter/vespa type deal?

It's hard for me to imagine someone coming up out of the jungle to snatch a child from their room, however, I haven't been to Malaysia (nor do I know much about it as my extent of reading up on it revolved around Malaysia Airlines Flight 370). Could an employee of the hotel have associates involved in some sort of criminal enterprise? Every disappearance on this site seems to attract the "taken by sex traffickers" angle, but could it be possible in this situation? Maybe even some sort of scheme to sell children on a black market?

For example -- Nora and her family arrive at the hotel Saturday. An employee sees them and contacts a third party who probably doesn't work at the hotel and lets them know a family just checked in, the room they are in, the fact that one of the children seems to have development challenges/could be easier to control, and then later that night they sneak in and take her.

I'm definitely not saying this is what I think happened, but just some food for thought and to see if anybody else has any ideas along these lines or rooted in them. MOO.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Kittybunny, keyleigh, Mayfly and 17 others like this.
  3. ms_x_to_the_m

ms_x_to_the_m Well-Known Member

It's possible that white girls can be in high demand in the area, but I am not sure, I am just speculating.
    Also she is a teen as opposed younger kids? Yeah, sorry just musings.

4. Stanly

Stanly Well-Known Member

I read this too, but not a single footprint has been found, how strange. I'm still not convinced she was carried by a stranger either based on her size. I've also read she has a 'mild handicap'. Though we are being told she is 'non verbal' I get the feeling she does communicate but maybe in her own way. Maybe I'm just assuming based on my son as he has communication difficulties, is fearful, timid etc... has 'issues'and in the assessment process and sounds very similar. He can be classed as 'non verbal' because he wont talk to anyone but close family but I'm sure if he felt he was in danger he would at least cry out or cry for me, his mum.

I dont know, its tricky. It's hard to comment based on gut feelings because there is nothing to back it up.

Al Ka, bluenoser, Zoomy and 16 others like this.
  5. Sarahlou

Sarahlou Well-Known Member

Families are there all the time, nothing like this has happened before so I'd say the trafficking angle is extremely unlikely.

6. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

I highly doubt it. Malaysia is not Thailand or even Vietnam. It is not known for human trafficking like many of its neighbors. I think the girl wandered out and is lost but if something nefarious did happen to her then I would look closely at those people that were staying and/or working at the resort.

7. jslk

jslk Well-Known Member

So incredibly sad that this case seems no further forward. Each possibility seems unlikely, but one of them must have happened!

8. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

this may have been addressed...
    As I am a few pages behind...

but I wonder if N is able to swim?

JMO

9. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Idiot

I have no clue.

See what I did there? :)

10. Jmckelly

Jmckelly Active Member

11. praisebebitches

praisebebitches Member

Me too, I do have kids and there is literally nothing I wouldn't do to get them back if this happened to my family. The parents seem to be obstructing rather than helping. It's all getting VERY weird. I sincerely hope this sweet girl is found.

12. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Thinking out loud-
    I feel like an abduction from this bedroom window the first night of their trip seems very unlikely because there would be so much risk involved and it doesn’t seem long enough at all for someone to have developed her as their target?

The idea of her family being involved, even accidentally does not strike me at all in this case (think Madeleine McCann)

So i guess I am left with the idea that she did in fact leave for some unknown reason, even if it was unlike her, why was it said that she “couldn’t” open the window herself? I was under the impression she had a learning disability and had full dexterity? While they wouldn’t ever expect this from her, I think it’s the most likely which in my mind is a good thing because that means she could be alive and close.
    Moo!

13. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Al Ka, Tiny, Gardener1850 and 10 others like this.
  14. Blamhappy

Blamhappy Well-Known Member

I missed the bit about the sister saying she climbed out of the window.

15. IHAVENOCLUE

I clarified what I meant a couple posts later...

FYI:

I was a teacher (elementary) for 23 years...

16. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

17. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

If you look at the photo of N with her mother, she has her fist clenched, like they are contacting I don’t think she has dexterity of her hands. She clearly looks unsure/timid in photo.

MOO This kid didn’t walk away. I bet she didn’t get feet from her mama.

18. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

I’ve not seen any statement from the hotel owners. Hum..

19. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Police insist missing Irish teen still in jungle, despite Orang Asli community claiming otherwise | Malay Mail
    "SEREMBAN, Aug 7 — Investigators believe that missing Irish teenager with specials needs, Nora Anne Quoirin, 15, is still within the jungle vicinity despite claims by the Orang Asli community that she was no longer in the surrounding area, where search efforts are currently ongoing."
    "Earlier this morning, Malay Mail spoke to several local villagers from the Orang Asli community who said the surrounding jungle is their "playground" since they were born here and they know the place well.

They claimed to have joined the police in their search and re convinced Nora Anne is no longer around the area, urging the police to widen the area of investigation.

One of the locals said there were two cases of missing persons prior to this, around the resort, and with the help of the locals, they managed to find both within 24 hours."

Al Ka, Razz, Alyce and 13 others like this.
  20. IHAVENOCLUE

Just a thought...

Are deliveries (of food, washed linens, anything) made at night by vehicles?

JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.