Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Ellmau, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

Based on the way they respond to negative reviews on trip advisor, I'd assume they are not impressed with this situation at ALL. MOO. On the other hand, this is their livelihood and if this turns out to be an accident (or not), they might be facing years of decline in guests.

2. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

The scent will be strong in the house as all her stuff is there. It’s going to get weaker the more in the open they go and 100 yards pretty much tells me they had very little to start as they would be scanning for a scent in the immediate area. It doesn’t mean she jumped in a car at 99 yards but within 100 yards of her last confirmed location (the cabin) there is nothing

3. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

It is now 18.10 in UK.

On our BBC Local News London at 18.30, her parents will be speaking for the first time on tv about their daughter's disappearance. Not sure if this will be linked elsewhere to other regional areas or the main national BBC news.

4. swedeheart

so that 100 yds could simply be her scent from walking IN to the house and being on the grounds saturday evening with her family. hmmm.

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

A member of staff at The Dusun Hotel told The Sun Online today [August 5]: "The window was open but there is no way of telling whether it was opened from the inside or the outside.

"We searched our entire property yesterday and we are continuing to help police today. We pray she is safe.

"It is thick jungle around the hotel so the search is very difficult and very slow as we make our way through it."

Nora Quoirin's family believe 'vulnerable' Brit girl, 15, WAS snatched from Malaysia hotel room but cops insist case is 'not abduction'

____

In a statement on Facebook, the resort's owners said they were "extremely distressed and worried" and "pray for [Nora's] safety".

They said staff were working with police and had searched in the surrounding area from Sunday morning until 03:00 on Monday.

Jungle search for vulnerable holiday teen

In a statement posted online, the management of the Dusun resort said that hotel staff searched the 12 acre (48,562 square meter) property "all Sunday morning," before then joining the wider police search.

Nora Quoirin: Missing London teenager was abducted from Malaysian resort, parents say - CNN

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  6. swedeheart

oh! great! if anyone knows how to link this, it would be greatly appreciated. or even after. thanks so much in advance. :)

eta: if i find a live link, will post.

7. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

I saw this too but can’t find it now. It threw me as if she is seen leaving the place, then why would it be an abduction. Now the kids aren’t allowed to speak to police. Just another mystery...

8. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Definitely her parents?

9. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

IMOO this is a headstrong LE.

Family says she didn’t walk off
    Orang Asli community says they searched twice she is not on the compound
    Fingerprints found

Statement from family welcoming their home land governments assistance.

LE days no footprint, wonder if they checked initially or where they so convinced she walked off they missed this?

10. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

It’s probably even less. They don’t give up when the scent goes weak but search the immediate area for a while until they pick it up again. 100 yards is nothing, so it suggests they had little or no scent to start with. I just wanted to point it out before we went down the route of measuring 100 yards from the window and deciding that’s where a car pulled up and kidnapped her

11. Jealoushe

Jealoushe Well-Known Member

yeah, speaking of which. Wonder if there were any tire tracks? No other guests heard anything? When was the last person at the resort awake that night?

12. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

gotcha! :)

Kaykedi and dotr like this.
  13. Sarahlou

Sarahlou Well-Known Member

It wasnt her parents. I don't know how to post tweets but it is here
    Jon Williams on Twitter

14. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

As someone who personally has experienced my own child being abducted, catching them with my child later on, then having some people disbelieve me, some of whom I knew closely,(which is a cruel, cruel pain, I can tell you) because in their minds such things are so far fetched and hardly ever happen, I will always, always, err on the side of 'abduction is possible'. I know we have to be objective from all sides here, but just sticking my hand up above a very painful parapet to say that it does happen and being disbelieved is like a 2nd crime on top of the first. I guess my default now is innocent until evidence is overwhelming the opposite. JMO.

15. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Yeah seen that, thanks!

IHAVENOCLUE, dotr and Sarahlou like this.
  16. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

17. Pseudonymph

Pseudonymph Well-Known Member

Teenagers with disabilities are still teenagers, and teenagers do unpredictable things that their parents never imagined they’d do. I hope she is found.

18. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

I think there were reports of more than one 'strange' review on trip advisor but you have to dig back quite a way to find it (iirc from reading on here before).

19. Simply Southern

No not her parents it didn’t say what family member but you could tell. There were 2 women and a young man. The lady reading the statement got really emotional at the
    end.

20. Simply Southern

That site is an eye opener even the good reviews speak of the owners.

Which by the way have not commented or even spoken. Jmho if my business was on the national news with a handicapped child missing, you can bet I’ll be telling the press we are doing everything we can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.