Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the family request a post mortem is carried out by a European pathologist?
There are many competent doctors who are also educated in Europe, in Malaysia. There is no reason why there should be an initial lack of trust in the health authority in Malaysia who are much better trained for decaying physical bodies in the rainforest than a European expert. It is like asking for an African doctor to fly and do the most portem on bodies found on an iceberg.

Have faith!

Thasha Jayamanogaran ‏ @Thashaj

Cops ‘very certain’ body found in jungle is Nóra Anne Quoirin, says she was found completely naked.

DIG Datuk Mazlan Mansor said: “We have reasonable information to say that must be her. We are very certain it is Nora. “Resembles Nóra & she was found completely naked.”

EB2QQYzX4AU8Wfj.jpg

Thasha Jayamanogaran on Twitter

So a little over a mile. I wonder how far it is from the TOP of the waterfall? I would love to believe that Nora simply stepped off the edge and died very quickly. I still find it hard to believe she'd go there on her own.... but I'd love for that to be her cause of death.

I find it hard to believe that she would know the route to take looking at Google maps.

Harian Metro‏Verified account @hmetromy 1m1 minute ago

#Seremban Suasana di Jabatan Forensik Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar selepas mayat wanita yang ditemui di lokasi pencarian Nora Anne Quoirin tiba dengan helikopter 7.07 malam tadi. #METROTV #BHTV #NSTTV

Translated from Malay by Microsoft

The #Seremban atmosphere of the forensic department of Hospital Tuanku Ja'afar after the woman found in the location of Nora Anne Quoirin arrived with the helicopter 7.07 last night. #METROTV #BHTV #NSTTV

live video

Harian Metro on Twitter

I still suspect foul play as I have done from the start. I think they would have found clothing nearby if they had come off in water or she had taken them off. It will be interesting to know EXACTLY what area she was found in as a post mentioned above about her coming from a river into the area, tied in with the sighting of a 'white female swimming in the river'.

ETA:
Could a body have floated into that location from the river?

Personally, I believe, based purely on gut instinct and other cases, that she was put there. I dont believe a criminal (as such) took her, or robbery gone wrong etc.. I would guess it was someone local and she had seen before. All MOO

There are many competent doctors who are also educated in Europe, in Malaysia. There is no reason why there should be an initial lack of trust in the health authority in Malaysia who are much better trained for decaying physical bodies in the rainforest than a European expert. It is like asking for an African doctor to fly and do the most portem on bodies found on an iceberg.

Have faith!
I have no doubt about the qualifications and ability of Malaysian medical staff.
Since the tourism industry is so important in this area it would be natural for locals to prefer the verdict to be an accident rather than foul play.
A second independent autopsy would stop any one questioning the results whatever they turn out to be.

So Nora could have walked Barefoot for an Hour and a Half in the Jungle by herself in the middle of the night to reach the WaterFall.
Someone else mentioned what was the last thing Nora was talking about when she went to bed that night. I bet she was talking about and thinking about the Waterfalls.

Body found in hunt for British schoolgirl Nora Quoirin, 15, in Malaysian jungle

I think it was said, she looked forward to the trip and going to the waterfall. I didn't see where she said this before you going bed.

Would you have a link, by chance?

MHO

I still suspect foul play as I have done from the start. I think they would have found clothing nearby if they had come off in water or she had taken them off. It will be interesting to know EXACTLY what area she was found in as a post mentioned above about her coming from a river into the area, tied in with the sighting of a 'white female swimming in the river'.

ETA:

Personally, I believe, based purely on gut instinct and other cases, that she was put there. I dont believe a criminal (as such) took her, or robbery gone wrong etc.. I would guess it was someone local and she had seen before. All MOO
You may well be right. I just hope you aren’t!

I’m open to everything really.

I have no doubt about the qualifications and ability of Malaysian medical staff.
Since the tourism industry is so important in this area it would be natural for locals to prefer the verdict to be an accident rather than foul play.
A second independent autopsy would stop any one questioning the results whatever they turn out to be.

Exactly. It would be a kind of insurance for the local pathologist to have a second check.
I would personally want my own choice of pathologist to be present at the first PM, rather than doing a second, later one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater