Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Ellmau, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Njust1

Njust1 Well-Known Member

There are many competent doctors who are also educated in Europe, in Malaysia. There is no reason why there should be an initial lack of trust in the health authority in Malaysia who are much better trained for decaying physical bodies in the rainforest than a European expert. It is like asking for an African doctor to fly and do the most portem on bodies found on an iceberg.

Have faith!

2. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Thasha Jayamanogaran ‏ @Thashaj

Cops ‘very certain’ body found in jungle is Nóra Anne Quoirin, says she was found completely naked.

DIG Datuk Mazlan Mansor said: “We have reasonable information to say that must be her. We are very certain it is Nora. “Resembles Nóra & she was found completely naked.”

[​IMG]

Thasha Jayamanogaran on Twitter

3. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

Oh no, that does not sound like an accident if she was naked. Oh god bless her.

4. Officer Dibble

5. Noseyjosie

Noseyjosie Well-Known Member

Unless hypothermia? I don't know if that would happen in the environment but I know victims of hypothermia tend to remove their clothing

6. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

7. Blamhappy

Blamhappy Well-Known Member

I wondered that too, but it’s meant to be hot there. But then I thought if she had been in the water, perhaps she could have become hypothermic?

8. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that she would know the route to take looking at Google maps.

9. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

Police also said at the press conference that the body found 'resembles' Nóra but obviously we are waiting for the Quoirin family to go to the mortuary for formal identification.

Jackie Fox on Twitter

10. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Harian Metro‏Verified account @hmetromy 1m1 minute ago

#Seremban Suasana di Jabatan Forensik Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar selepas mayat wanita yang ditemui di lokasi pencarian Nora Anne Quoirin tiba dengan helikopter 7.07 malam tadi. #METROTV #BHTV #NSTTV

Translated from Malay by Microsoft

The #Seremban atmosphere of the forensic department of Hospital Tuanku Ja'afar after the woman found in the location of Nora Anne Quoirin arrived with the helicopter 7.07 last night. #METROTV #BHTV #NSTTV

live video

Harian Metro on Twitter

11. Stanly

Stanly Well-Known Member

I still suspect foul play as I have done from the start. I think they would have found clothing nearby if they had come off in water or she had taken them off. It will be interesting to know EXACTLY what area she was found in as a post mentioned above about her coming from a river into the area, tied in with the sighting of a 'white female swimming in the river'.

ETA:
    Personally, I believe, based purely on gut instinct and other cases, that she was put there. I dont believe a criminal (as such) took her, or robbery gone wrong etc.. I would guess it was someone local and she had seen before. All MOO

12. CuriousObserver1

CuriousObserver1 Active Member

Surely they need to make sure the person who found her and those close to them have a water tight alibi and not criminal background, I really am suspicious how so soon after the reward was announced a body was found:(

13. Skigh

Skigh Well-Known Member

I have no doubt about the qualifications and ability of Malaysian medical staff.
    Since the tourism industry is so important in this area it would be natural for locals to prefer the verdict to be an accident rather than foul play.
    A second independent autopsy would stop any one questioning the results whatever they turn out to be.

14. Officer Dibble

I want to know more about the truck noise that was heard at 3am the night she went missing

15. Sarahlou

Sarahlou Well-Known Member

I reckon it will turn out to be someone she had contact with on the day she arrived at the resort. Someone who works there or who was visiting there for whatever reason.

16. Noseyjosie

Noseyjosie Well-Known Member

I did read somewhere (probably TA so won't quote!) that the nights can be surprisingly cold there - and near the waterfall would obviously be much cooler

17. Officer Dibble

agree

Kaykedi, Legally Bland and Noseyjosie like this.
  18. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

I think it was said, she looked forward to the trip and going to the waterfall. I didn't see where she said this before you going bed.

Would you have a link, by chance?

MHO

Officer Dibble and Legally Bland like this.
  19. Blamhappy

Blamhappy Well-Known Member

You may well be right. I just hope you aren’t!

I’m open to everything really.

Kaykedi and Legally Bland like this.
  20. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

Exactly. It would be a kind of insurance for the local pathologist to have a second check.
    I would personally want my own choice of pathologist to be present at the first PM, rather than doing a second, later one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.