Identified! UK - London Bridge Station, 25-35, Alias "FRASER WILLIAM", Canadian accent, Mar'20 - Fraser Moore

BRS

Reaction score
He is thought to originate from Canada and is 5ft10 and of slim build, and was last seen boarding the train in Plumstead. The man has numerous tattoos, including a Star of David on his chest.

London, UK - An appeal has been launched to identify this man who tragically died on the tracks at London Bridge station – so that his loved ones can be told.

British Transport Police today released an image of the man, who is thought to have been electrocuted during an incident in March.

Despite their best efforts, officers have never been able to identify the man, and inform his relatives of his death.

He is thought to originate from Canada and is 5ft10 and of slim build, and was last seen boarding the train in Plumstead.
The man has numerous tattoos, including a Star of David on his chest.

He died during an incident at around 5.30am on March 25, involving an off-duty officer who had called for assistance.
While cops were responding, he went onto the tracks and sustained serious injuries, consistent with electrocution, say police.

Paramedics sought to revive him, but he was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.

As is normal following a death involving police contact, an investigation by the Independent Office for Police Conduct is underway.

Officers say extensive enquiries to identify the man who died on the tracks have so far not been successful.

Officers urged anyone who recognises the man or has any information to contact them by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 36 of 25/03/20.

Appeal to identify man tragically 'electrocuted' at London Bridge station - Southwark News

(I’m new here and I searched to see if this had been posted yet and I couldn’t find anything. Hope this is okay to post) info copied from Unidentified Human Remains Canada on Facebook.

Attachments

• 88008EA6-CEBA-4F71-93E6-1E62CA91B3BE.jpeg
    88008EA6-CEBA-4F71-93E6-1E62CA91B3BE.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 121
He is thought to originate from Canada and is 5ft10 and of slim build, and was last seen boarding the train in Plumstead. The man has numerous tattoos, including a Star of David on his chest.

London, UK - An appeal has been launched to identify this man who tragically died on the tracks at London Bridge station – so that his loved ones can be told.

British Transport Police today released an image of the man, who is thought to have been electrocuted during an incident in March.

Despite their best efforts, officers have never been able to identify the man, and inform his relatives of his death.

He is thought to originate from Canada and is 5ft10 and of slim build, and was last seen boarding the train in Plumstead.
The man has numerous tattoos, including a Star of David on his chest.

He died during an incident at around 5.30am on March 25, involving an off-duty officer who had called for assistance.
While cops were responding, he went onto the tracks and sustained serious injuries, consistent with electrocution, say police.

Paramedics sought to revive him, but he was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.

As is normal following a death involving police contact, an investigation by the Independent Office for Police Conduct is underway.

Officers say extensive enquiries to identify the man who died on the tracks have so far not been successful.

Officers urged anyone who recognises the man or has any information to contact them by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 36 of 25/03/20.

Appeal to identify man tragically 'electrocuted' at London Bridge station - Southwark News

(I’m new here and I searched to see if this had been posted yet and I couldn’t find anything. Hope this is okay to post) info copied from Unidentified Human Remains Canada on Facebook.
Is there more info on his case, for example all of his tattoos?

I'd not heard of this at all until now & it happened it March?

I'm guessing the picture is from a CCTV capture on or around the train station. That's a very clear picture, you'd think if it was released, someone would recognize him. I also wish we had more details, about why he ran onto the tracks,why he was running from officers, what was he wearing, etc. Was he suspected to be a rough sleeper? Age range? Eye colour? Looks brown or hazel, but could also be grey? Why did they think he was Canadian?

Give us a little more to go on.

I'd not heard of this at all until now & it happened it March?

I'm guessing the picture is from a CCTV capture on or around the train station. That's a very clear picture, you'd think if it was released, someone would recognize him. I also wish we had more details, about why he ran onto the tracks,why he was running from officers, what was he wearing, etc. Was he suspected to be a rough sleeper? Age range? Eye colour? Looks brown or hazel, but could also be grey? Why did they think he was Canadian?

Give us a little more to go on.
This! There is simply not enough information given. The police ought to have a whole lot of it, they just don’t release it. Maybe I should email them?

This! There is simply not enough information given. The police ought to have a whole lot of it, they just don’t release it. Maybe I should email them?
Hm. No email address. You can text or call. Anyone live in the UK?

I asked on the news post on Facebook but I haven't heard back. I tried to find a way to contact the police online to ask as well, but so far, no such luck. I agree, there is not enough information provided.

I asked on the news post on Facebook but I haven't heard back. I tried to find a way to contact the police online to ask as well, but so far, no such luck. I agree, there is not enough information provided.
Thank you for your efforts! Now it’s up to the police. I sure hope they release more info. Fingers crossed!

I called and asked if there was any new information or any other details they could add. The reply was, "Not at this time. We are continuing inquiries."

Maybe they will release more info on their SM at some point?

I called and asked if there was any new information or any other details they could add. The reply was, "Not at this time. We are continuing inquiries."

Maybe they will release more info on their SM at some point?
I sure hope they do. We don't have much to go on.

If he was a rough sleeper he might have been well known in the area to other rough sleepers, maybe he mentioned to them that he was from Canada and that's why they think he's Canadian. Rough sleepers get to know each other but often don't exchange names, or only nicknames.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back