Man dies during sex with a horse

coco said:
What song was used for his funeral dirge? "All The Pretty Little Horses"? "Bring On the Dancing Horses"?

I know "SAVE A HORSE , RIDE A COWBOY" or in his case maybe " SAVE A COWBOY , RIDE A HORSE" or so he thought!
But it sure did not turn out that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROFLMFAO!

Maybe he picked a stallion as his "love interest" as "The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be......"

{Going to go hide in the corner. Or the barn...mmmwwwwhhhhaaaaa!!!!}
:p :p :silenced: :silenced: :crazy: :crazy:

KrazyKollector said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROFLMFAO!

Maybe he picked a stallion as his "love interest" as "The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be......"

{Going to go hide in the corner. Or the barn...mmmwwwwhhhhaaaaa!!!!}
:p :p :silenced: :silenced: :crazy: :crazy:
Come out of that barn, right now.....or else.....

As sick as this is (and I can’t even believe it’s not illegal!), I couldn’t help but get a chuckle out of you sleuthers!

Casshew said:
Whoa! :silenced:

Mabel said:
Wow, gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "I'm feeling a little hoarse."

aingael said:
Ummm maybe he just said……….after putting on a saddle

94.gif

Giddy up!!!:eek:

KrazyKollector said:
I'm sure they kept a bridle on their shock and anger.
Heck, I want to read his obit! Could you imagine how it would be, sitting through his funeral, knowing just "how" he died? I'd never make it though the service!
Who gave the eulogy? Mr. Ed?
What song was used for his funeral dirge? "All The Pretty Little Horses"? "Bring On the Dancing Horses"?

Horse-1 Dumbs*it man-0 :doh:

Sniffy38 said:
You see, size really DOES matter!

I’ve been searching for the perfect LMAO smiley, but other than Jovin’s great LOL pic, I couldn’t find one fitting enough. You guys are tooooo funny!

All kidding aside,
"We couldn't believe what we were seeing," said Sortland. "In the rare, rare case this happens, it's the person doing the animal. I think that has led to the astonishment of all of the entities involved."
Source: Seattle Times

lostfaith said:
Oh...my....God! How in the world would you ....nevermind...dont need to know.
I don’t quite get this either, lostfaith, you’re not alone. I can’t quite comprehend how they could make a horse do this (let alone WHY?!?!?!). Sick, sick, sick!!

I was out driving today and passed a georgeous horse...........I couldn't help wondering..............how many men she's been with

mysteriew said:
I was out driving today and passed a georgeous horse...........I couldn't help wondering..............how many men she's been with

:laugh:

From what I've been reading about these sickos, the female horses are not the ones they are after.
Yuck.

madgallico said:
:laugh:

From what I've been reading about these sickos, the female horses are not the ones they are after.
Yuck.
This is true :eek: :confused::bang::doh:

Now I'm starting to wonder about Wilbur. He did spend a lot of time out back with Mr.Ed....... :eek:

Can a person actually die from acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon?

Casshew -- Funny very funny. Love your comments my kinda poster!

sue1017 said:
Can a person actually die from acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon?

Casshew -- Funny very funny. Love your comments my kinda poster!

Yes. Peritonitis is actually where the bowel (colon) contents spilled into the intestinal cavitity after the colon was ruptured. It must have been a large rupture, for it to happen so quickly. Or else he was held at the farm for a while before he was taken to the hosp.

I was looking at my local paper the other day and saw an ad. The ad read horse for sale: Never been ridden. Kinda meant something different to me when I saw it this time.

It's my understanding that he died because the horse fell on him during the "act," causing the internal damage.

Dark Knight said:
It's my understanding that he died because the horse fell on him during the "act," causing the internal damage.

And you would be the one to have first hand information on something like this.......

poco said:
And you would be the one to have first hand information on something like this.......
I READ about it!!! My hands had NOTHING to do with it!!!! :slap:

sue1017 said:
I would guess having something the size of a baseball bat in your butt would be fatal :waitasec:

coco said:
"They Shoot Horses, Don't They?"?

sue1017 said:
I've always understood that peritonitis can be fatal, but I've only ever heard of it in relation to appendicitis.

Over here, a couple of summers ago a young man was so overcome by the attractiveness of a goat in a nearby field that he treated a train-load of unsuspecting commuters to an eyeful! As far as I'm aware, the goat recovered, but he got a relatively short sentence....

Scorpion said:
Over here, a couple of summers ago a young man was so overcome by the attractiveness of a goat in a nearby field that he treated a train-load of unsuspecting commuters to an eyeful! As far as I'm aware, the goat recovered, but he got a relatively short sentence....

Did he ever call or write the goat again?

Marine Mom said:
Did he ever call or write the goat again?
Can't find a follow-up article, but here's the original:-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2002050329,00.html

British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Crinnion, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day — it did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."

Looks like she was just getting on with her life!

mysteriew said:
I was looking at my local paper the other day and saw an ad. The ad read horse for sale: Never been ridden. Kinda meant something different to me when I saw it this time.
:clap: :clap: ;) ;) ROFLMAO!!!

Wanted:
Available stud
Attractive Female in need:eek:
Stud doesn't need to know how to dance or sing.

Only other requirement:
Just fall on unwanted MALE VISITORS.:furious:

Thank God Animals know how to handle themselves with those that try to harm them.

(just think what this guy would have done in the future - I tremble when I think what direction he was going in his life!)

"I've been to the desert with a horse with no name"

ANIMAL LOVER

UPDATE:

Charge filed in connection with man who died having horse sex

King County prosecutors have charged a man with trespassing in connection with an incident in which a friend was fatally injured having sex with a horse in Enumclaw. James Michael Tait, 54, of Enumclaw, is accused of entering a barn without the owner's permission. If convicted he faces up to a year in jail and a $5,000 fine.

Prosecutors filed the charge today in county district court. Arraignment is scheduled for the week of Oct. 31. Tait does not have a listed phone number and it was not clear if he had obtained a lawyer.

Officers were told that Tait entered a neighbor's barn last July in Enumclaw along with the man who died so that the latter could have sex with a horse, charging papers said. Tait was videotaping the episode when the man received internal injuries that led to his death.

Officer were told that Tait, the man who died, and a third man sneaked into the barn repeatedly to have sex with horses, according to the documents. The third man was not charged with trespassing because investigators found no videotapes or other evidence that placed him in the barn on a specific date.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localne

C'mon guys and gals, this story is not ALL bad. At least a pervert/idiot/weirdo/loser/jackass DIED and the horse was uninjured.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back