Man marries mother-in-law

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom"><b><big>Man marries mother-in-law</big></b></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> A Romanian man has surprised his family and friends when he decided to divorce his wife and marry her mother.

Laurentiu D, 27, from Focsani, had been married for only three months when he asked for a divorce.

A couple of months later he married his former mother-in-law, who is 45, reports 7Plus newspaper.

They wanted to have a quiet ceremony but it ended with a public row in front of the registry office.

Laurentiu D said: "A woman, probably paid by my ex-wife, came there uninvited and began to shout embarrassing things for us.

"I wanted to call the police but my new wife stopped me. I believe nobody should interfere with my private life. Everybody should mind his own business..."

The new couple say they hope to have two children together - a girl and a boy.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1602735.html?menu=news.quirkies

2. Loading...

3. CyberLaw

CyberLaw Former Member

I am sure there won't be too many "family" dinners for this couple now that his ex-wife is his step-daughter.

4. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

:doh: :doh:

You said it Cyberlaw!!

---A tidbit here: talk about family relations.
    The bassist of the Rolling Stones, married his son's girlfriend....Blah. He started dating her when she was 13!
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1988:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Rolling Stone bassist Bill Wyman, 52, marries 19-year-old model Mandy Smith, the daughter of a woman Wyman's son was dating (they will divorce 2 years later).[/font]

Holidays are always so much fun anyway at the homes of many families.:p

5. PlasmaFiend024

PlasmaFiend024 New Member

lol sounds like some bad rodney dangerfield joke or somthin