Man Who Fathered 30 Kids Says He Needs a Break—On Child Support

lovely, he can't afford $1.49 per child per month. loser. He can walk along the h'way collecting cans for that.

What happens if in say 15-17 years some of these kids fall in love not knowing this is a half sibling. oy & yikes.

I heard this on the radio the other day. I think there was one Mom who has 4 kids - when you look at 30 kids divided by 11 moms, there are a lot who went back a second time for more.

Disgraceful and embarrassing, all of them. Poor kids. :(

Ya know, this guy is obviously a ____________. But I'm equally disgusted by the women who have had his children. I think we can pretty safely assume there are 30 more kids in this world who were born behind the 8-ball.

Seriously. Why does he, or any of the mothers, think this is acceptable? Why?

I'm thinking a vasectomy is too kind. He needs to have that thing confiscated. Maybe if he didnt have his little head doing all of the thinking for the big head, then maybe some blood could finally flow to his brain and he could get a better job, a 2nd job or maybe think of something else besides who he is gonna sleep with next.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

In this day and age, how can people be unaware that you can have sex without getting pregnant?

Stooooopid.

More than the money factor, it is so unfair to these children. Seriously he has so many he couldn't even be a productive factor in their lives. With 30 he'd have a few hours at most, one day a month to spend with each.

Pathetic. Him and every women who chose to bed and bare his child/ren.

The problem is that neither the father nor the mother is using birth control, when both of them should be.

Why should they, when the tax payer is going to pick up the tab anyway for the next 18 years? Maybe they are some of these fundamentalist wingnuts who don't believe in that sort of thing, and this is an extreme example of the sorts of consequences we see from that sort of thinking. God (and welfare) will take care of it!

As the youngest of 28 half siblings, I can honestly say that it's not that bad to be one of the kids born in that situation. No worse than any other kid that grows up with one uninvolved parent.

As far as meeting a half sibling and not knowing, that's been a secret fear of mine for a while. You just learn which last names to avoid, and not to date people that were born in certain counties or cities. Not really a huge deal.

Yeah, the guy's a turd. Most of the mothers are probably turds, but when it comes right down to it, it's not the huge deal that most are making of it, IMO. Just another absentee deadbeat that doesn't want everyone to think he's an absentee deadbeat.

Yeah, the guy's a turd. Most of the mothers are probably turds, but when it comes right down to it, it's not the huge deal that most are making of it, IMO. Just another absentee deadbeat that doesn't want everyone to think he's an absentee deadbeat.

Yes it IS a big deal because I don't want to pay for other people's offspring, nor do I want to deal with those offspring when many of them turn to lives of crime (and many of them surely will!).

He is way past the time that he needed the vasectomy. I mean it wouldn't hurt now. But really, require him to get a second or even a third job. Require him to pay his child support before he meets his own needs. And make it criminal if he fails to pay.

And if he has any spare time, require that he meets his child visitation..... all of the kids. Same day. Let him learn what taking responsibility is. And give the kids a chance to meet their family.

Give him a break my butt. If he is taking care of his responsibilities, he won't have time to make any more babies.

And no, lets not forget the mommies. They too should be required to get jobs. And maybe some of them could babysit for some of the other mommies. Require them to have playdates with the other kids so that the kids can spend time with their siblings. They wanted a man with a lot of kids, let them take responsibilty too.

As the youngest of 28 half siblings, I can honestly say that it's not that bad to be one of the kids born in that situation. No worse than any other kid that grows up with one uninvolved parent.

As far as meeting a half sibling and not knowing, that's been a secret fear of mine for a while. You just learn which last names to avoid, and not to date people that were born in certain counties or cities. Not really a huge deal.

NMK I am speechless. Doesn't happen often, but you did it. Do I say how neat to have a large family or do I offer my sympathy? I don't know which would be appropriate so I am doing neither.

I do admit though that my thoughts immediately went to wondering if you had ever considered having a 'family reunion?' It could be interesting.

This guy is 33 years-old and still working a minimum wage job.

I'm beginning to understand why he keeps fathering kids. It's apparently the only job he's ever been any good at. :rolleyes:

NMK I am speechless. Doesn't happen often, but you did it. Do I say how neat to have a large family or do I offer my sympathy? I don't know which would be appropriate so I am doing neither.

I do admit though that my thoughts immediately went to wondering if you had ever considered having a 'family reunion?' It could be interesting.

Either would be fine, LOL. As with any large family, we have some good people and some bad people, and maybe that's why stories like this don't affect me the same way as they do other people. I'm close with some of my family, and some I'm not close with, but I think that if the family were smaller, I would still have some members that I get along with, and others that I don't.

Maybe I just see it a little different. If it wasn't this one deadbeat's thirty kids that the system was providing for, then it would be the one child each of thirty other deadbeats. In our case, it was even worse, there was no child support. Our father went to prison, but not until I was five, so even though we say I'm the youngest, I can't believe that in five years, he didn't have any more babies. I guess the idea is for me that if you do't want to support other people's kids, then move to a country that doesn't offer social assistance. Otherwise, you never know who your tax dollar supports, so why get all up in arms because now you might know? That is the part that makes no sense to me.

It was funny to me to see this thread on the front page and the title "Man Who Fathered 30 Kids.. ", then the last poster is "not_my_kids" :)

Of course now I've gone and spoiled it all by posting after her...

It is a big deal because he cannot afford to support these children. The equivalent of $1.50 per month per child? That is what lights a fire in my pants. The man and the women have no business having children they cannot afford to care for. We - as a country - cannot support families such as this.

I was a single parent - with ONE child. I would loved to have had more children but I never remarried and knew I could not financially support more. I was responsible and chose NOT to become pregnant knowing I would have to raise that child on my own.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back