Marc Klass on CTV

HollywoodBound said:
The trouble is the girl was examined for sexual abuse after she was murdered not before. The doctor who looked at her before said she was not abused.
Which was not an impartial doctor, he was the family pediatrician, most likely paid to look the other way. JB had urine and bowel incontinence problems not usual in 6-year-olds, but a common reaction in molestation victims. Her hymen was only partially intact- you don't get that from bike rides or bubble baths.

paperhanger44z said:
Well after all I've read about the Boulder police,ex.Steve Thomas,I would have "lawyered up too.Ther is no solid evidence that the Ramsey's had anything to do with her murder.Actually the Ramseys cooperated early on but as we know the police detectives were so pointed that they had no choice but to get legal advice.I feel so sorry for Mr. Klass for his horrendous loss, but he never faced a police dept.this inexperienced and well , incompetent as this one was.
I wouldn't have! Not if I were the innocent parent of a murdered child.

Actually, Petuluma P.D. did let Richard Davis go when they first pulled him over, and it's now thought that he had Polly hidden outside of the car when they pulled him over. It's not widely known, but they found her tights on the ground, so she was most likely sexually abused too.

paperhanger44z said:
Well after all I've read about the Boulder police,ex.Steve Thomas,I would have "lawyered up too.Ther is no solid evidence that the Ramsey's had anything to do with her murder.Actually the Ramseys cooperated early on but as we know the police detectives were so pointed that they had no choice but to get legal advice.I feel so sorry for Mr. Klass for his horrendous loss, but he never faced a police dept.this inexperienced and well , incompetent as this one was.

I completely disagree with you.

LinasK said:
I wouldn't have! Not if I were the innocent parent of a murdered child.

Actually, Petuluma P.D. did let Richard Davis go when they first pulled him over, and it's now thought that he had Polly hidden outside of the car when they pulled him over. It's not widely known, but they found her tights on the ground, so she was most likely sexually abused too.
Well not to pick on you Linask,but you must not have read "Actual Innocence".This type of one sighted police work happens far more than we think.Sometimes even being innocent isn't good enough for them.

paperhanger44z said:
Well not to pick on you Linask,but you must not have read "Actual Innocence".This type of one sighted police work happens far more than we think.Sometimes even being innocent isn't good enough for them.
I have nothing to hide and I have a brother who is an excellent lawyer. I still wouldn't lawyer up. The Ramsey's tried to get out of dodge the very day their daughter was discovered. I would've stuck around to help LE investigate in any way I could and I wouldn't have waited 4 months to take a poly. They contaminated the crime scene by John carrying JB and Patsy throwing herself over the body with good reason- they knew they were the murderers!

dottierainbow said:
I agree with you Pepper.Many people have been falsely accused and slandered in the media. I pray I never have to walk in their shoes.
Amy

Post OJ, almost every high-profile case has resulted in horrendous demonization of innocent people.

Richard Jewell -- Olympic park bombing

Rick Tabish/Sandy Murphy -- Ted Binion case and trial

Richard Ricci -- Elizabeth Smart case

the Aisenbergs -- baby Sabrina case

Gary Condit -- Chandra Levy case

Robert Blake -- Bonnie Lee Bakely case and trial

John Mason -- the runaway bride case of Jennifer Wilbanks

Even the Van Dams were initially trashed for the death of their daughter -- Danielle Van Dam case and trial (Westefield convicted)

The Ramseys -- this case

Joran van der Sloot -- Natalee Holloway case

etc.

LinasK said:
I have nothing to hide and I have a brother who is an excellent lawyer. I still wouldn't lawyer up. The Ramsey's tried to get out of dodge the very day their daughter was discovered. I would've stuck around to help LE investigate in any way I could and I wouldn't have waited 4 months to take a poly. They contaminated the crime scene by John carrying JB and Patsy throwing herself over the body with good reason- they knew they were the murderers!
Wow I can't believe you can say that with no evidence that they did it. I think I'll bow out of this conversation gracefully.

paperhanger44z said:
Wow I can't believe you can say that with no evidence that they did it. I think I'll bow out of this conversation gracefully.
No evidence!!! I've been posting here about this case clearly alot longer than you have. For starters, how do you explain John's shirt fibers in JB's genital area???

LinasK said:
There is no "proper way to act" when you have lost a loved one under these circumstances; that has benn proven over and over again. Everybody has their own way with dealing with things, in each circumstance, so it is often so difficult to pass judgement on others. Some people lawyer up, some people don't, some people go on a crusade in memory of their lost child, others don't; all people are different, and there isn't any "right way to be" under those circumstances. What you would have done, or what I would have done, has no bearing on what the Ramseys did.

Buzzm1 said:
There is no "proper way to act" when you have lost a loved one under these circumstances; that has benn proven over and over again. Everybody has their own way with dealing with things, in each circumstance, so it is often so difficult to pass judgement on others. Some people lawyer up, some people don't, some people go on a crusade in memory of their lost child, others don't; all people are different, and there isn't any "right way to be" under those circumstances. What you would have done, or what I would have done, has no bearing on what the Ramseys did.
I believe the Ramsey's actions are of guilty people- "flight of consciousness" I believe is the correct term, just like OJ and Scott Peterson. Marc Klass didn't try to flee town when his daughter was murdered and he took a poly, John Walsh also did those things. So did Beth Holloway.

LinasK said:
No evidence!!! I've been posting here about this case clearly alot longer than you have. For starters, how do you explain John's shirt fibers in JB's genital area???
My God If thats all you need to convict them i dont want you on my jury.Seriously,fiber evidence of a family member could happen all kinds of ways.Fiber evidence is only convincing to me when it is from a source that shouldn't be there.

paperhanger44z said:
My God If thats all you need to convict them i dont want you on my jury.Seriously,fiber evidence of a family member could happen all kinds of ways.Fiber evidence is only convincing to me when it is from a source that shouldn't be there.
Not in the genital area!!! I trust my husband to give my daughter baths. His shirt fibers don't end up in her genital area. There is strong evidence that JB was chronically sexually abused. I believe she was the victim of incest.

LinasK said:

Yeah, and the list goes on and on and on. It seems (to me at least) that those who believe there isn't a chance that the R's were involved, trash every piece of evidence that surfaces against the R's. I personally hope that this creep is the guy, but I don't think he is. I want the killer caught....be it a stranger or a family member. Some people seem to be willing to only go the stranger route...and for whatever reasons don't question anything that might point toward the R's guilt. :(

Like I said, I just hope they have the right guy. It would be so nice that this case would finally be solved.

paperhanger44z said:

We can discuss this until the cows come home, but it appears we're not going to agree...there's a lot of evidence.

I don't want to believe the R's were involved, but there's a lot of unexplained evidence. Maybe this guy they have will prove to be the killer...who knows.

LinasK said:

Assuming that that you wish to prove is a major logic fallacy, best known as begging the question. Moreover, lawyering up is smart and a right; it is not, in any way, evidence. Nor, for that matter, is a polygraph admissable as evidence; though I think you know that too.

Focus on reliable and admissable evidence, and you won't have much of anything that is probative. A Grand Jury did, and it could not even reach a finding that probable cause existed much less the existence of evidence that could support proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Likewise, a Federal Judge, Judith Carnes, thought the same thing. She drafted a niney-three page report that, fundamentally, exonerated the Ramseys as best as one could expect from a bench report. Though she did say some rather poor (I'm saying it nicely) things about the BPD and some of its people.

(chuckle)

luvbeaches said:
Yeah, and the list goes on and on and on. It seems (to me at least) that those who believe there isn't a chance that the R's were involved, trash every piece of evidence that surfaces against the R's. I personally hope that this creep is the guy, but I don't think he is. I want the killer caught....be it a stranger or a family member. Some people seem to be willing to only go the stranger route...and for whatever reasons don't question anything that might point toward the R's guilt. :(

Like I said, I just hope they have the right guy. It would be so nice that this case would finally be solved.

Because they are in denial, they don't want to believe that a parent would do such horrific things to their own child- yet some do. Some parents are monsters like Susan Smith for starters.

LinasK said:
Not in the genital area!!! I trust my husband to give my daughter baths. His shirt fibers don't end up in her genital area. There is strong evidence that JB was chronically sexually abused. I believe she was the victim of incest.

There's no explaining a lot of things...IMO.

I think there are as many experts saying she wasnt as there are saying she was.You are still not convincing me with the fiber evidence though.Example:Your husband comes home from work.You are folding laundry.He hugs you.A fiber attaches to you You fold her undergarment.It falls to it.She puts it on.she goes to the bathroom later ,There it is.See totally innocent.Like I said fibers mean more when its someone who should never have been there leaves them.

LinasK said:
Because they are in denial, they don't want to believe that a parent would do such horrific things to their own child- yet some do. Some parents are monsters like Susan Smith for starters.

Exactly.

And many of these people (not talking about people here) are the same ones who are screaming the R's are innocent until proven guilty, yet they are the first ones to hang this guy (I can't even remember his name-but I am sure we all will once he gets his book deal) out to dry on this. I find that odd. So what if he confessed? There's still a lot of unanswered questions about him and his motives.

paperhanger44z said:
I think there are as many experts saying she wasnt as there are saying she was.You are still not convincing me with the fiber evidence though.Example:Your husband comes home from work.You are folding laundry.He hugs you.A fiber attaches to you You fold her undergarment.It falls to it.She puts it on.she goes to the bathroom later ,There it is.See totally innocent.Like I said fibers mean more when its someone who should never have been there leaves them.

Okay, forget the fiber.

What about everything else? It's not just one thing...but all the things together. There's no way they get a pass from me...not yet. This latest guy goes into the pile with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back