Marcia Clark Investigates: The First 48

Yep, I'm sure Casey would love it if all of us would just go the hell away.
Right!?!? Nothing to see here! Move along! Don't take notice that I am not grieving my lost child who was thrown on the side of the road. I have moved on from her inconvenient existence, as should you.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I must say, I started grinding my teeth while listening and watching Jose Baez.

Cheney Mason obviously is suffering from overexposure to Casey Anthony's chronic lying. He needs intervention, FGS.

I have to mute him and look away from the TV whenever Baez is on. I hate him so much I can't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice. He makes me want to vomit.

the juror:

1. He said that the duct tape was wrapped around the plastic bags and somehow ended up around her mouth and jaw: EH NO. After it was pointed out in the show that he was wrong, they went away from it.

How could he have thought that? Was he an alternate?I'd hate to think someone in the jury room asserted something THAT wrong.

2. He said that the defense wanted to introduce evidence in the trial that George molested his daughter but that the judge would not allow them to do it. Eh NO. The fact was that Jose Baez the idiot asserted it in his opening, never brought it up in the trial, and not much was made out of it in the states closing----big mistake, imo.

But turns out the juror is wrong AGAIN.

Was it that Huekler guy? The teacher who did an interview the day of the verdict? (I can't bring myself to watch this except for the parts with AZLawyer, it makes me too angry.) Anyway, I wasn't at all impressed with him. I wasn't impressed with any of them really.

JMO
I think I shared this in another thread about the CA trial. The biggest issue I had with the prosecution was they spent way too many days and days and days going over lab analysis and making it way too complex.

I felt they lost some of the jury when they made it harder than it needed to be. I feel it could have been simplified and was so obvious that CA was the guilty person. The trunk, the chloroform, the location of the body which was known to be her childhood haunt, the lying when she claimed she had a job and taking the joyride with LE, etc. etc.

I just felt they made it way harder than it needed to be and when it became days and days of talking about test results it came across like they were trying to fool someone rather than just getting to the point of what it was they were trying to show. I know they lost me at that point but I still knew she was guilty.

It definitely went over the heads of those jurors. They had so little respect for any of the experts and the time and hard work they went to trying to give Caylee justice. I still remember Jennifer Ford's facebook posts bout how "Ashton was putting them all to sleep" with all of his boring murder evidence and giving some interview where she talked about how she hated that there was a pool she could see from her hotel room window that she wasn't allowed to swim in.

Maybe it's unfair to say they couldn't have cared less about Caylee, but they certainly gave off the impression that all they wanted to do was treat a bunch of salacious gossip as evidence and get the heck out of there. They were either devoid of common sense, they didn't care, or both.

Then there was that odd liking they took to Baez, who was just as ill behaved as Ashton was in the courtroom. I used to think something about this had to be rigged somehow, but in the last year, I've come to the conclusion that people are indeed that organically ridiculous. Baez may indeed have won fair and square. (If making up a bunch of lies that he ultimately failed to prove actually counts as fair and square.)

Either way, IMO the jury failed Caylee far more than the prosecution did.

Ugh. Just remembering this is making me angry. I can feel my faith in humanity starting to slip again.

It's been my opinion... that she actually didn't kill her at home but gave her something to make her sleep. Then flurry called her Mom CA as an ultimatum of "are you really going to cut me off?" because of their bitter argument the night before. KC commonly took a napping Caylee to her Mom's work to leave her with CA to babysit at night. Then when the calls weren't answered she pulled over and used the duct tape and placed her in the trunk. (we saw the true rage of KC in those jail house tapes) I think she was actually capable of that kind of spiteful rage.

It's great the new information about KC deleting the firefox browser data while she was between LE questioning and arrest. Great discovery! I also re read some research and her laptop was discovered by LA at TL's apartment blue screened and all of her social media history deleted until July 15th which has to mean.... that while her Mom CA was texting her and leaving voicemails about finding the car at the tow yard she had to be deleting everything from the lap top.

I still think she had to have killed her in the house, shortly after she did the foolproof suffocation search. All the items she was buried with came from there.

I still think she had to have killed her in the house, shortly after she did the foolproof suffocation search. All the items she was buried with came from there.

Agreed. Wasn't the match to the laundry bag found in their garage on a shelf?

Tmz has new video of casey in a bar. Not a care in the world.

Hi AZlawyer! Loved you (and JWG) on this episode! I watched it about a week ago -- and was especially interested in the "new" Firefox deleted history. Digital forensics is a hobby of mine, so I wanted to see if I could find this raw data somewhere so I could look through it myself. Knowing all about WebSleuths and what a great community this is, I went crawling back through the old threads re: this case (Caylee Anthony) to see if I could find links to the raw history data. And I did! I found the locked post where JWG originally linked to the files, but they're all broken now (thanks Dropbox :maddening:). JWG hasn't been active on here for months, so I'm wondering if (at all possible) there was another way to get access to them? Or if maybe another WebSleuther here has them and would be willing to re-share? :please:

Hi AZlawyer! Loved you (and JWG) on this episode! I watched it about a week ago -- and was especially interested in the "new" Firefox deleted history. Digital forensics is a hobby of mine, so I wanted to see if I could find this raw data somewhere so I could look through it myself. Knowing all about WebSleuths and what a great community this is, I went crawling back through the old threads re: this case (Caylee Anthony) to see if I could find links to the raw history data. And I did! I found the locked post where JWG originally linked to the files, but they're all broken now (thanks Dropbox :maddening:). JWG hasn't been active on here for months, so I'm wondering if (at all possible) there was another way to get access to them? Or if maybe another WebSleuther here has them and would be willing to re-share? :please:

Thanks! I'm not sure if I still have those, but I bet JWG does. Let me see what I can do.

Deleted Mozilla History (2).dat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tu67o0cop0j61v/Deleted Mozilla History (2).txt?dl=0

history (non-password protected casey account).dat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xsgcomay09elm8/history.txt?dl=0

history1 (password protected owner account).dat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4h70zswa1grkhl/history1.txt?dl=0

Thank you. I missed that bit. Unfortunately I can't watch it. Hopeful it will be available in another way soon.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

If you google “terrarium tv” you can stream it after following download instructions as it’s what I did (I don’t have cable).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you google “terrarium tv” you can stream it after following download instructions as it’s what I did (I don’t have cable).

Wow, how very kind and thoughtful of you! Thank you so much!
I shall try this tonight!

Wow, how very kind and thoughtful of you! Thank you so much!
I shall try this tonight!

You can stream all cable tv shows there! Also movies etc without downloading!
The episode is FANTASTIC also Robert Blake one is worth a watch!

You can stream all cable tv shows there! Also movies etc without downloading!
The episode is FANTASTIC also Robert Blake one is worth a watch!

I've tried this but unfortunately I can't download it in Germany. I need to be patient I guess.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

It definitely went over the heads of those jurors. They had so little respect for any of the experts and the time and hard work they went to trying to give Caylee justice. I still remember Jennifer Ford's facebook posts bout how "Ashton was putting them all to sleep" with all of his boring murder evidence and giving some interview where she talked about how she hated that there was a pool she could see from her hotel room window that she wasn't allowed to swim in.

Maybe it's unfair to say they couldn't have cared less about Caylee, but they certainly gave off the impression that all they wanted to do was treat a bunch of salacious gossip as evidence and get the heck out of there. They were either devoid of common sense, they didn't care, or both.

Then there was that odd liking they took to Baez, who was just as ill behaved as Ashton was in the courtroom. I used to think something about this had to be rigged somehow, but in the last year, I've come to the conclusion that people are indeed that organically ridiculous. Baez may indeed have won fair and square. (If making up a bunch of lies that he ultimately failed to prove actually counts as fair and square.)

Either way, IMO the jury failed Caylee far more than the prosecution did.

Ugh. Just remembering this is making me angry. I can feel my faith in humanity starting to slip again.

Just watched the MC Documentary re Casey Anthony trial and verdict.

• KUDOS to Marcia Clark. The documentary was thoughtfully crafted and carefully edited to provide clarity in support of a conclusion. Ms Clark was exceptionally controlled when conducting an interview with Cheney . She showed depth and compassion in the final scenes at CA “memorial” [as erected after her remains had been removed years ago]. Ms Clark’s programs are decidedly the best of the new breed “crime documentary series introduced so far in 2018.
  • It is likely though, not certain, that this Florida jury would have opted for a guilty verdict had they heard the evidence of the “internet search” for “foolproof suffocation” + Firefox search history deletion just prior to CA’s arrest in July. I completely agree with current problems dealing with the misunderstanding of the concept “reasonable doubt”. The modern jury weened on a spate of CSI programs and a 24/7 stream of Investigation Discovery functions by the credo, no body (mechanism of death), no murder. Circumstantial evidence is indeed “evidence” that can be taken to the bank and after a while the account on deposit is pretty overwhelming.
  • I harbor special animus against the expert witness Warner Spitz. His testimony and conclusions offered in the CA trial were complete nonsense and could easily be debunked by any panel of forensic pathologists. IMO he is a prime example of “expert prostitute for hire”.
  • Related to #3 is the judge’s opinion that Caylee Anthony’s death was accidental. That view would be plausible were it not for the presence and position of the duct tape placed across the face and mouth. As was suggested, that “fact” excludes accidental death and rules in “homicide”. Spitz’s ridiculous theory of a post mortem plant contaminated any sort of reasonable thought process. IMO that Spitz’s quip of “I’ve seen worse horror stories” that made it into the trial transcript would be grounds to permanently ban this man from any US court.
  • Cheney Mason appeared to me as quasi-senile, rigid, and deliberately clinging to a discredited theory for purposes of theater despite Ms Clark’s generous deference to him. Jose Baez’s refusal to address MC’s current issues on or off of camera speaks for itself. He’s one of those gifted buffoons who preens and bloviates in front of a jury and thinks its genius.

According to the deleted history, can it be told which site (s) she went on and for how long? Did she go to a site for fool proof suffocation and what did the site say?

Also, one thing that kind of bothered me is why would George call her 2 mins after getting to work? Did she answer the call? What was the duration of that call?

According to the deleted history, can it be told which site (s) she went on and for how long? Did she go to a site for fool proof suffocation and what did the site say?

Also, one thing that kind of bothered me is why would George call her 2 mins after getting to work? Did she answer the call? What was the duration of that call?

The internet search took 2 minutes and none of the sites clicked on would have been of the slightest help or relevance to her if she was looking for some way to kill Caylee IMO. Site #1 was a pro-suicide site. Site #2 was an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits. Whatever that means. Site #3 was "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron." And in the middle of the 2 minutes she checked Facebook and Myspace. It's totally weird.

Then she got on the phone with Jesse for 6 minutes, during which time her dad tried to call her but she didn't answer because she was talking to Jesse.

The internet search took 2 minutes and none of the sites clicked on would have been of the slightest help or relevance to her if she was looking for some way to kill Caylee IMO. Site #1 was a pro-suicide site. Site #2 was an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits. Whatever that means. Site #3 was "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron." And in the middle of the 2 minutes she checked Facebook and Myspace. It's totally weird.

Then she got on the phone with Jesse for 6 minutes, during which time her dad tried to call her but she didn't answer because she was talking to Jesse.

From what I remember website 1 described 'taking poison and placing a plastic bag over your head'. All it takes is 1 image, 1 picture worth a thousand words to remind yourself of what you intend to do. It is highly likely that this was not the first search of its kind. You've done an excellent job with retrieving these searches but there's other PCs she may have used to search for things. Only Casey would have the presence of mind to delete those searches the day on her arrest because something was going to lead back to her. I do agree however is very weird computer behavior to be looking up death sandwhiched between social media sites and chatting on the phone. But then again if you followed the Justin Ross Harris trial he exhibited some of the same behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back