Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great progress guys!

I just saw that there was a letter in the photo on top of the bag and someone tried to "decode" what it said. Was that LDJ's letter or MJD's? Forgive me, I forget which one of you tried to figure out what the letter said, but it sounded poetic. And then there is talk about a DJ Qwik from the cards in Alonzo's car. Do you think it's possible that maybe MJD was told she could become a musician, and that letter was lyrics (if it is even MJDs)? I know that pimps will often say they are producers, or know producers and use it to boost confidence from girls with low self esteem. (They do the same with modeling and acting, etc). And maybe once Alonzo told her she was going to be a prostitute, not a musician she freaked out? Just thinking out of the box here since we have all this new info.. great work everyone!

Great point Vashley! I do not think MJD got into that car with the thought that she would be changing pimps. Alonzo had some kind of "hook" that he used and she fell for it. IMO - when she found out his true intentions, she freaked out and jumped. IMHO - she got into and out of that car for specific reasons!

Being Jewish by birth I'll vouch for that. lol Drives me nuts when people compare Judaism with nationalities. o_O No offense to you at all, youshouldveknown.

I am good friends with a Jewish guy He gave my the whole run down about Jewish people :)

Hah, nice. I've been guilty of verbally owning someone when they tried to debate me on that issue. :rolleyes:

We're getting off track here. Whatever his origins - Alonzo is "black" and so is Kelly Lipsey - that is why there's a question about who was seen arguing on the street that day.

Hah, nice. I've been guilty of verbally owning someone when they tried to debate me on that issue. :rolleyes:

It's not the nationality vs. religion thing I'm getting at. It's the assumption about a name and what it makes people believe about you.

Just because his alias is a latin name does not automatically make him Mexican. That'd be my point.

It's not the nationality vs. religion thing I'm getting at. It's the assumption about a name and what it makes people believe about you.

Just because his alias is a latin name does not automatically make him Mexican. That'd be my point.

Point taken - and you are correct!

How could it be the same person when the birth dates are so far off. I believe Alonzo is Hispanic not black. There is a warrant out for him. He is missing some place.

If he could have an alias with id, why not a phony DOB too?

We're getting off track here. Whatever his origins - Alonzo is "black" and so is Kelly Lipsey - that is why there's a question about who was seen arguing on the street that day.

That's why I was wondering who's driver's license that is. You can barely see part of the picture. It's a man or woman with short, dark, curly hair. The other witness who had seen MJD before, had seen her several times with a light-skinned black man with hair that was possibly curly...

That's why I was wondering who's driver's license that is. You can barely see part of the picture. It's a man or woman with short, dark, curly hair. The other witness who had seen MJD before, had seen her several times with a light-skinned black man with hair that was possibly curly...

My guess - and ONLY my guess - is that it's Alonzo's ID. I doubt MJD had any ID as she seems to have been too young.

If he could have an alias with id, why not a phony DOB too?

Yes he could have a phony date of birth but I wouldn't think it'd be that far off from his real birth date 6 years is quite a ways off. IMO

It just seems all that stuff should have been logged under evidence. That WAS her duffle bag, wasn't it? They stopped at a house, she went inside and came out with a bag, right?

It just seems all that stuff should have been logged under evidence. That WAS her duffle bag, wasn't it? They stopped at a house, she went inside and came out with a bag, right?

Yes - but it doesn't seem to be logged in the police report we've seen. Or at least it doesn't seem to have been identified as MJD's. That is part of the problem here....

Yes he could have a phony date of birth but I wouldn't think it'd be that far off from his real birth date 6 years is quite a ways off. IMO

Why? Doesn't make much difference how far off the truth it might have been - it's a FAKE DOB. It was most likely meant to throw people off. That was probably the point! AND, as I stated earlier (though I cannot find the link now), Alonzo had numerous aliases. I don't see anything odd at all about the difference between his true DOB and those of his AKA's.

FMW could you please also find out if they ever ran MJD's finger prints later after the accident? She might not have been reported missing when they did it the first time. Maybe she wasn't reported missing for 6 months or even longer It's hard to say. Just a thought :)

This is from the police report They did log them with the photos

TOTE BAGS REMOVED FROM TRUNK
TOTE BAG REMOVED FROM TRUNK
TOTE BAG REMOVED FROM TRUNK
MISCELLANEOUS CONTENTS REMOVED FROM
FRONT PASSENGER'S AREA OF VEHICLE'S

FMW could you please also find out if they ever ran MJD's finger prints later after the accident? She might not have been reported missing when they did it the first time. Maybe she wasn't reported missing for 6 months or even longer It's hard to say. Just a thought :)

According to the Maricopa UID site, her DNA is in the national database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname