Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only speaking for my self here and it is MO that WHY bother it would of been just as is now not allowed to go through the motions of sleuthing to find the answers but an ongoing debate and the line has been drawn in the dirt since day one. JMO and the reason I haven't waisted my time and guess I should'nt now.

lol - txmommy, you're paraphrasing your fmr guv's daddy here, aren't you? (sorry, I didn't get it at first.)

The line has been drawn in the dirt.

lol - txmommy, you're paraphrasing your fmr guv's daddy here, aren't you? (sorry, I didn't get it at first.)

I think it's more of a Texas thang and with the Alamo.

Marie has been implicated by Misty, so has Crystal. According to Misty, JO is a psycho who has molested her, Tommy has also molested her. Misty has called her parentsdrug addicts. She has filed an RO against her brother because he fought with RON. Before Haleigh went missing,Misty has got into a big argument with AB and physical altercation with [U]AB's mother [/U]which led to court filing.

The people that have not been spoken of badly by Misty are:
1.TN
2.GGMA
3. RC
4. Timmy, Chlesea, Lindsey....so far.

......hmmm, so do we believe Misty in her assessment of character?
......so which group should we concentrate on for possible candidates of knowing what happened?

I'm texan what can I say.

Can anyone tell me why Marie would even be suspect? Other than the fact that she is HaLeigh's grandma and Crystal's mom. (meaning everyone in HaLeighs life should and has imo been looked at afaik) It's very possible that I missed it, but as badme said this thread has not been active at all. I just can't think of anything she has said or done that would put her at the top or even ON the suspect list. I feel sure that someone will jump at the chance to help me out here....

Can anyone tell me why Marie would even be suspect? Other than the fact that she is HaLeigh's grandma and Crystal's mom. (meaning everyone in HaLeighs life should and has imo been looked at afaik) It's very possible that I missed it, but as badme said this thread has not been active at all. I just can't think of anything she has said or done that would put her at the top or even ON the suspect list. I feel sure that someone will jump at the chance to help me out here....

It had only been 7 days since the last post when a new post was added. Maybe not as active as others but active. I see no sinister motives in someone posting on a active thread. :rolleyes:

Till everyone is cleared I guess everyone is suspect.

It had only been 7 days since the last post when a new post was added. Maybe not as active as others but active. I see no sinister motives in someone posting on a active thread. :rolleyes:

Till everyone is cleared I guess everyone is suspect.

I never said there was anything sinister about that. :rolleyes: Please don't twist my words, I was simply making a statement and asking what I believe is a legit question. Player seems to think that MG is the answer to 'what happened to HaLeigh' and I disagree, that's all. He does however mention you in many of his posts...if you feel the same way, perhaps you can help me and prolly some others understand why. TIA

Well, there is one person in the bunch that was arrested with meth....hmmm.

I never said there was anything sinister about that. :rolleyes: Please don't twist my words, I was simply making a statement and asking what I believe is a legit question. Player seems to think that MG is the answer to 'what happened to HaLeigh' and I disagree, that's all. He does however mention you in many of his posts...if you feel the same way, perhaps you can help me and prolly some others understand why. TIA

I am going out on a limb here...and state that I find the post about chemical testing after all this time very strange. The other is not so surprising.

You will have to ask player, not me, why he feels that way or reads his posts from March till now, that would give you your answers. My list of people that could have done it has been posted here many times too and since this isn't their threads I am not going to get into an off topic discussion after animal said stick to Marie since this is her thread.

Having met both sides of the family now, I agree with Player 100%

BL - does that mean that Ronald has apologized for his threatening behavior the day he rode by your house and called your husband a bad name? I seem to recall your posts about that and how frightened you were.

MG was the only one who raised my hinkey meter and it shot up on the first interview when she and CS were interviewed together. But, then I shrugged it off.

However, I don't see MG, CS and MC conspiring to take Haleigh away from RC. I see a family that is aware that RC has an underage girl friend who is the acting nanny, that she spent a few nights with WBG and the Sisters , both of whom hate RC but RC took her back. I see a family that knows that MC is alone with the kids at night. I see the State was about to bring CS to court to collect past due support which it had paid to RC on her behalf. I see anger over the custody of the children and adolescent behavior on everyone invovled.

But I don't see MC helping MG and CS take Haleigh from RC.

MG was the only one who raised my hinkey meter and it shot up on the first interview when she and CS were interviewed together. But, then I shrugged it off.

However, I don't see MG, CS and MC conspiring to take Haleigh away from RC. I see a family that is aware that RC has an underage girl friend who is the acting nanny, that she spent a few nights with WBG and the Sisters , both of whom hate RC but RC took her back. I see a family that knows that MC is alone with the kids at night. I see the State was about to bring CS to court to collect past due support which it had paid to RC on her behalf. I see anger over the custody of the children and adolescent behavior on everyone invovled.

Wow, that's exactly how I felt in the very beginning from that first interview. and I also shrugged it off because I felt it was way too early in the case to believe so strongly in one persons guilt, I wanted to keep an open mind so I could sleuth responsibly, giving Haleigh my best for if I was already slanted, I felt it wouldn't serve Haleigh well. Still believe that's the right course to take, serving Haleigh. All your talking points is exactly how I feel still to this day, and waiting anxiously to see how it all comes out, to see if any of my instincts were correct. Great post gal.

Whatever else they may be in your opinion, I find it highly offensive that you would refer to Amber and Nay Nay in those terms. Their life is not a glorious one and their choices are being limited more and more by their increased drug use and circumstance. They may be making their choices, but rest assured it is not the life they imagined for themselves as little girls.

I have met both sides and I stand strongly by my opinion. Just remember, Gunny knows the truth in more ways than one and I refuse to go into detail until this case is solved and Haleigh comes home.

BLStarke- Would you mind if my dog just had a short little doggy-convo with Gunny? :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288