Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Misty was/is on drugs? I guess we agree on that.

I agree. Misty holds the key!! I have said that from jump street.. Her statements lead me to believe that chemical testing is in order..
so she was drugged? and then what? left the perfect setup for the taking?

You have to know the family.. You have to know the people.. I do!! I was his neighbor.. I saw what went on and it was not a drug induced life.. He worked for and with me.. When I get home, I hope, he'll work with me again..

Whoa!! why say she was drugged ?? That is not getting Haleigh home.. Leave tha alone.. Misty holds the key!! Are we all in agreerment ??

player, I know this has been hard on you......but do you think it's possible.........just possible, that Ron and Misty were not really what they seemed? I mean look at all the things pointing to Misty......everyone can't be wrong about that. And if Ron was the number one suspect for awhile.........that's got to tell us something.

do neighbors really know that much about eachother? I mean I know my neighbors but I couldnt tell you if they were dopin it up or not.....jmooc

Whoa!! why say she was drugged ?? That is not getting Haleigh home.. Leave tha alone.. Misty holds the key!! Are we all in agreerment ??

I agree...Misty holds the key. Why do you think she does?

Why are we so esy to convict someone and not have the facts??? I suggest a chemical test for Misty.. And I am her friend.. Go figure

Player what did you mean by chemical testing if you don't think Misty was involved with drugs?

saying the griffis took her and misty is covering for them is not getting her home either......

player......you know them....that is why we are asking you. Why do you think she needs testing, and why do you think she is the key? I have really been hoping you would come back so I could ask you this.

If you looked at the Google maps you'ld have seen that they lived less than 20 feet from me.. I am a trained person in drug anaylsis and the sub-culture.. I would have seen that and realized that.. Drop that and find our baby!! It's easy to condem, but harder to accept..

It has been seven months Player, what do you think everyone is missing that they can't find Haleigh?

I personally believe that everyone that lives in the imediate area be subjected to a chemical test!! That includes me..

Does that make it that you are making a crime out of this and, if so, who are the defendants

I live ther!e! Was searched 4X and with dogs.. Nothing here to hide.. I'm willing to do it again.. FDLE. PCSD, FBI been there and done that.. Have any of you ??.. I know Ron> I thought I knew Misty.. I know TN.. I know GMMS.. Don't go the wrong way!! Look towards Baker County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard