Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic, hi kitty, has Marie been in the media lately? I have missed a few things, just wondering

Who has those charges? Could you kindly provide a link thanks in advance.

Great link to search for any Putnam co. criminal dockets you're interested in
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_menu.php

Just agree to the disclaimer and put the last name you want in the search and a % sign. Cummings%, Croslin%, Griffis% etc.

Many neighboring counties are also online and some records may be found on their clerk of court sites.

Who has those charges? Could you kindly provide a link thanks in advance.

Ron does, there is an ABRIDGED record of his posted in the documents link, but that is only about 1/3 or 1/4 of the total number of charges on the full record for Ron. It has been much discussed why someone decided to shorten it so much and leave out the majority of his real charges. There are some complete postings of the entire record in the Ron threads, however. The cocaine and GHB charges are in there, and I believe they are some of the ones to which he pled guilty, paid fines, and agreed to drug counseling sessions etc. I will go to see if I can find the exact thread and page numbers for you, though.

ITA! And it saddens me that Player is run off because his opinion isnt popular.He knows the Cummings personally we only see and hear whats in the news. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” Paulo Coelho

That's a wonderful quote, cuppy. :) Ironically, I think if Player heeded that message, he wouldn't have to worry about being run off. ;)

Unpopularity alone doesn't get a person TO'd here, thank heavens.

kittylynn

Check the Ron thread #10, page one for a few posts with the majority of that record. Can't repost it here...wrong thread and O/T.....also too long of a post. There is more to the charges list than those that are there, even! There is one set of numerous charges from prior to 2002 that is not on there, and some more recent ones after the 2007 ones that those posted there end with, as I recall. The list on the beginning of that thread covers only 2002 to 2007 for the most part.

No it isn't but brings me to a thought what else has Crystal lied about? Imo

We should be worrying about what else Misty has lied about. She is the person who was supposed to be watching Haleigh. But, this is all O/T from this thread IMO.

Given that they can charge her with filing a false claim even if she was mistaken, I take it with a grain of salt that she initially lied.

I'm so glad you pointed that out. That whole thing sounded much more like a misunderstanding or at worse, an over-reaction on her part than anything else, didn't it? As I understood it, she had lent a friend her car and when the friend didn't return it, she went to file it as stolen, right?

(We should probably ask these Crystal posts to be moved to the Crystal thread, huh... :eek:)

I would like to understand how MG and the Lauramores made sure that RC would look like a village idiot. He has said or done some things that look strange to me, for sure, but I fail to see how anyone could have foreseen it or made him do it, let alone the relatives of his ex that he doesn't interact with (or does he?)

JMO, but I truly believe that Ron does not need any help in portraying himself. He made the decision to portray himself this way when he dropped to his knees and proposed to Misty, he also portrayed himself this way when he traveled to another location and got the awful tattoo to memorialize Haleigh. Again, Ron doesn't need anyone's help in this department.

Well if the shoe fits wear it is the way i see it. IMO but it seems like i am being attacked by a few since i posted that Crystal had a false police report. IMo but I do have that right i think to state a fact not a rumor . That is all I was doing was saying that she does have a false report that is it
I appreciate the links and the way you keep the information straight and post it without bias though I understand your opinion on possible guilty suspects, but you have seemed to keep it a separate issue.

Since we don't have that basic chronological fact finding sticky for this case most all of our other big spotlighted cases have, I don't know what most of us around here would do without several members here who have it together and organized. Kudos to all you.

He's a sweetie Kool Look, looks like he will be gone for a bit.

I would like to see your theory, I will watch the theory thread

Not talking about Posters, because I know that's forbidden, I take it from his own posts from last night his crucial location and relationship with R and M. I guess my best bet would be to search his posts to learn more. Anything come to mind that stands out about his posts that rang true involving this case? Has he mentioned whom he believes has involvement?

I take it he heard absolutely nothing the evening into the early morning hours suspicious, or have any information in those critical hours leading up to Haleigh being gone?

Wonder if we're allowed to go to other areas of our forum to discuss our theories aside from Haleigh's case here? Of course it would be available to all who are members.

Player, I know you're not able to answer these question right now, but hopefully you will when you come back.

Look at Marie as the leader of the pack!!
FYI.. TN has absolutely no knowledge of what went ddown.. Leaave her out of ti..
Whisperier.. I live there and trust me she wasn't around..
You lived there and claim to have seen everything that went on. You say that Teresa wasn't around.

Then you blame Marie for Haleigh's dissapearance... did you see her there or something?

You have to know the family.. You have to know the people.. I do!! I was his neighbor.. I saw what went on and it was not a drug induced life.. He worked for and with me.. When I get home, I hope, he'll work with me again..
If you looked at the Google maps you'ld have seen that they lived less than 20 feet from me.. I am a trained person in drug anaylsis and the sub-culture.. I would have seen that and realized that.. Drop that and find our baby!! It's easy to condem, but harder to accept..
Did you stay in the trailer with them? How could you possibly know what went on behind their closed doors?

I respect that you are trained in drug analysis, but surely you know that most drug users do not advertise that they are drug users. They tend to hide it because they don't want to get caught. Most likely they would use drugs in their home, not out in the yard.

Why are we so esy to convict someone and not have the facts??? I suggest a chemical test for Misty.. And I am her friend.. Go figure
I elieve that Misty had a traumatic thing happen.. Whether it was from her side or what, I believe that a chemical test may shed some light on the situation
By "chemical test" do you mean a drug test or do you mean a test to determine whether or not Misty has a chemical imbalance? And per the bold (BBM), I ask you the same question regarding Marie and Crystal.

I am defending RON!! Just to let you know!! He is/was a great dad.. I saw it.. TN/GGS were great care givers.. Wanna argue that// I was there.. no one can tell me different.. That is case closed.. Misty is still open, however..
IMO a "great dad" would not share his bed with a minor.

IMO a "great dad" would not leave his babies with a teen druggy.

IMO a "great dad" would not defend the one who failed multiple LDT tests after letting his child "get stole".

Sometimes folks tend to get in over their boundaries
Yes, I agree!!

I am so tired of Ron being villified.. He is a good dad.. He only thought of those babies.. He didn't want Crystal to know where they lived for fear of what happened.. That is why he met at McDonalds in Palatke for the transfer for the weekend.. He was terrified of those people.. I was there and he worked with me and for me.. I know.. IMO those folks (MG C/S )are strange..
Ron was terrified of Crystal and her family? Why?? Perhaps he should've filed a RO.

Personally, I am sick and tired of Marie and Crystal being "villified". They have always cooperated with LE, and have not behaved suspiciously at all. They have done nothing to warrant your accusations IMO.

No one has to speak highly of me.. My service to this Country and to our people speak volumes.. I know Ron has respect for me as I do him.. What are your credentials??
Having met both sides of the family now, I agree with Player 100%

It might be informative to go back and look at any one of that person's posts on the preceding few pages and observe the information available there...this will prove that he was not "run off".

Sorry about making three posts in a row....I can't seem to get the multi quote thing to work!

You are right, Raeann,(and I can't multi-quote either :)) it was a pleasant conversation and everyone was being respectful and just chatting. I was here, just reading not talking during the night. No one was run off. At some point it was decided to give a TO, in my opinion, for a member's own protection as a couple of personal things were said that could cause problems. Sometimes people are in a vulnerable state and need to be looked after. I totally approve of the mods decision and hope they will do the same for me should the need arise. I am glad our mods take care of us. I hope Player will come back and talk to us night owls again as he is closer to the situation than any of us. He's an interesting fellow.

In reading this thread...am hoping Cajun can provide some clarifications to Player's allegations re MG....he mentioned that you knew...so TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie