Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this may be the video that was being referred to as well as the article that goes with the video. The Amber Alert was issued shortly before 11:00 am and this video was produced after the Amber Alert was issued.

A statewide Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh Tuesday morning after investigators made an initial search of the area. A state team of investigators specializing in child abductions was brought in.

Investigators were not commenting on whether there was evidence of forced entry, Merchant said.

Cummings and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, were interviewed and released.

Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, of Glen St. Mary, arrived in mid-morning with her mother.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-10/story/putnam_issues_missing_child_alert

You can google and find several references to when the Amber Alert was issued but here is one example.
http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/missing-from-satsuma-florida/
Update: An AMBER Alert has been activated at the FDLE site and she is now reported to be 5 -years-old. There is also now an AMBER Alert at the NCMEC.

It was changed to an Amber Alert shortly before 11 a.m. EST.

I really think it is a mute point but since honesty comment was thrown out there, I decided to put the video up with the article. There are several references to Crystal arriving mid morning. IMO based on this article, video, and the live news cast that was on at 11:30 am stating Crystal was on her way goes in the direction that Crystal did not arrive at 8:00-8:30 am. JMO

Crystal and Marie have each given their versions of the events that morning and they don't match - which is understandable some details would be forgotten or mixed up with all that was going on.

Having met both sides of the family now, I agree with Player 100%

Has LE still been in contact with you regarding your experience? Always wondered how that worked out for you and if you would be called on to testify etc. down the road?

thanks

All I can say is OMG. IMO I have read TH's online rants and letters to government officials and I think he is out of his mind.

I have never read anything by this person, other than the summations posted here. IMO, anyone who can not maintain an internet site that doesn't spew out viruses, is probably spewing out some other noxious stuff with his writing!

All I can say is OMG. IMO I have read TH's online rants and letters to government officials and I think he is out of his mind.

And this is the guy that has died and come back to life 3, or is it 5 times. He is certifiable, IMO. Not one ounce of truth in anything he says, it's a compilation of stuff he grabs off the internet and weirdo blogs. He is not a credited journalist, he's a blogger.... just his opinion, or should I say his imagination.

I am glad Player brought up the word sub-culture. Satsuma may just be the town that oozes way beneath the surface of normalcy.

.......Hang in there Marie.........and stay away from Satsuma.....far away.

I now understand why some from the town think Marie and Crystal are odd.....LOL.

That's a wonderful quote, cuppy. :) Ironically, I think if Player heeded that message, he wouldn't have to worry about being run off. ;)

Unpopularity alone doesn't get a person TO'd here, thank heavens.
Anyone who is close to the truth gets bashed; believe me , I know

Anyone who is close to the truth gets bashed; believe me , I know

Has LE been supportive of your efforts and analysis? When you say the truth--what do you personally believe to be the truth? Thanks and I trust Gunny is well :)

Are you saying that he is out of his mind because he is telling the truth?

Are you saying that he is out of his mind because he is telling the truth?

Not Baxter..but some question Tim's knowledge given his distance to Satsuma and his, IMO, odd statements re his stolen fingerprints and his Trailer Trash song about Haleigh didn't go over too well...and his former bff status with Cobra

Has LE been supportive of your efforts and analysis? When you say the truth--what do you personally believe to be the truth? Thanks and I trust Gunny is well :)
What I have experienced is the truth and I would love to know who planted that search. Gunny is well; thank you for asking

Not Baxter..but some question Tim's knowledge given his distance to Satsuma and his, IMO, odd statements re his stolen fingerprints and his Trailer Trash song about Haleigh didn't go over too well...and his former bff status with Cobra
Timothy does thorogh investigations

What I have experienced is the truth and I would love to know who planted that search. Gunny is well; thank you for asking

I am honestly glad Gunny is well...I put great faith in animals...but you initially were quite in the Sheffield camp--clearly something has changed....Can you share what? thanks....

Has LE still been in contact with you regarding your experience? Always wondered how that worked out for you and if you would be called on to testify etc. down the road?

thanks
LE knows about the search and I would be more than happy to testify because I speak the truth

LE knows about the search and I would be more than happy to testify because I speak the truth

I know I read your story months back....GLAD to know that you are working with LE. Sounds as if they need all the help they can get to find Haleigh...

I am glad Gunny is well!! I am not sure what you mean when you say you have experienced the truth, I was away for a couple months and missed many things, can you please explain what you uncovered?

I am glad Player brought up the word sub-culture. Satsuma may just be the town that oozes way beneath the surface of normalcy.

.......Hang in there Marie.........and stay away from Satsuma.....far away.

but in reading back...I am confused by the chemical testing...wonder what that meant?:waitasec:

We might have to get another member of the Cummings family to help us out there, HH.

:wave: HI blstarke..Good to see you again...How's Gunny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86