Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also the FACT that Player knows Ron in real life and not just what he reads from message boards or the media. Unlike us he DOES know the people involved. Because so meone doesnt like Ron it does NOT make them a rebel...everyone has the right to like someone. You like Marie he likes Ron - it is what it is.

I often wonder how people will deal with it - if Ron is found to be totally unconnected to what happened to Haleigh. I still get the feeling people would try and blame him for it :(

JMO
Isabella, if you read all these threads and ponder them, you will realize that ultimately Ron is responsible for what happened to Haleigh. There is no way he cannot be. I'm wishing for truth, but I understand all the facts I've read pertaining to Haleigh's life. Its a bigger picture than Ron posing in a picture with Haleigh laughing.

If you are talking about my message to you that is not true. It is standard procedure here for anyone claiming to be close to a case to be verified and that is all I asked you to do.

Oh, Animal--I truly wish all that claimed to have a personal connection were verified and would acknowledge it...JMO

I dont care if Tricia knows you I did not tell you not to talk. I will tell you however that there is a thread in the private area that you are supposed to post your "inside information" on not in the public forums.

Ask Tricia, she knows me, but I won't talk no more

In reading this thread...am hoping Cajun can provide some clarifications to Player's allegations re MG....he mentioned that you knew...so TIA

Actually no he didn't. How would I clarify what players believes? Just read his posts since March he hasn't wavered on what he's stated back then or now. I guess you will have to wait for player's return for his clarification.

Actually no he didn't. How would I clarify what players believes? Just read his posts since March he hasn't wavered on what he's stated back then or now. I guess you will have to wait for player's return for his clarification.

No actually they may have been deleted but he asked for you to verify about a club etc....he said you would know.

No actually they may have been deleted but he asked for you to verify about a club etc....he said you would know.

Well I dunno
dunno.gif
He said a lot of things that I
dunno.gif

Howdy player!
You stired it up in here last night. LOL
Really your opinions have not changed huh? The chemical test is the same as a drug test am I correct?
LOL I get 5 days vacation from here!

Chemical test is NOT a drug yest as far as I know. A chemical test simply checks a person for a chemical imbalance. Not related to drug use. JMHO

So why would all neighbors need a chemical test? :waitasec:

I would like to know that, too, honestly. We have companies here that contaminate the soil and water with terrible chemicals then don't tell people what they have been exposed to. Very dangerous.

I am not understanding the chemical testing at all. Player, are you suggesting a truth serum? A carbon monoxide leak from the heater? I am not getting it yet.

Interesting theory about MG and CS. How is MC the key to them as abductors? Is this all local rumor that they were in south GA opening an account? It is so easy to verify.

Who is Lauramore and how is this name pronounced? Can you do a phonetic for me? Is is Laura More?

I have to tell you that I have spent most of my life in Florida!! I have 2 x wives with property here.. Satsuma is a very rural area and not on any map that AAA recommends.. Our claim to fame is an Orange.. A great orange I might say!! Called a "satsuma" go figure.. No town.. A body shop, garage, convience store, resturaunt (great food) and a new dollar store..We are blessed with great folks and we felt we knew our neighbors. Boy what a shock this has been to us..

Thank you that gives me a better idea about the place. It sounds like a pleasant town; I prefer smaller towns to big cities. Mee Maws sounds good; there's no better food than home cooked country style places. A satsuma is an orange? I didn't know that, but it makes sense seeing that it's Florida.

I meant to tell you last night thank you for your service to our country.

Now don't get a TO. It's 4am here so I am going to hit the hay. Take care of yourself.

I have to tell you that I have spent most of my life in Florida!! I have 2 x wives with property here.. Satsuma is a very rural area and not on any map that AAA recommends.. Our claim to fame is an Orange.. A great orange I might say!! Called a "satsuma" go figure.. No town.. A body shop, garage, convience store, resturaunt (great food) and a new dollar store..We are blessed with great folks and we felt we knew our neighbors. Boy what a shock this has been to us..

I agree a satsuma is a great orange.

MAVEN!! At my age I'm too old and tough to eat>> Plus I'm an instructor for all military weapons to a 4" mortar>> Couple that with my CCW in 2 states and no fear!! Do you think that a life NRA member and me are someone you'ld like to encounter?? I am even scared of myself.. I am really a soft teddy bear

Player thank you for answering questions ...... While I don't think you are hiding from anyone, I'm not sure it's such a great idea to be giving out such personal info on the internet.

Most definitely a bad idea. :( Please edit out your phone number at least, Player. I expect a mod will do it as soon as they see it if you don't...

I'm not worried about those of us still on here at this hour seeing it, but by morning, things will be different - and dozens of non-members will see it, and it'll get cached in Google...

MAVEN!! At my age I'm too old and tough to eat>> Plus I'm an instructor for all military weapons to a 4" mortar>> Couple that with my CCW in 2 states and no fear!! Do you think that a life NRA member and me are someone you'ld like to encounter?? I am even scared of myself.. I am really a soft teddy bear

That's cool, but ya can't shoot crank callers... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member