Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much sick of all of these cryptic posts from people "in the know." We are all here to find Haleigh. Quit with the games already. We all have our opinions, but most of us are going off of the facts here. Obviously Misty is lying. Haul her butt to jail, and let any others involved follow.

No I am sorry that is not why we are here( to qualify members and their opinion) and I would be offended myself if I where asked in such a manner. A pm would of been a little more respectfull and would not of come across as so condensending and inapropriate, because it would of not been in the thread.

That is for you to determine, of course. However, in the thread is where statements were made, and therefore there is no offense in asking in the thread what those statements mean. Carry on.

Are you saying that he is out of his mind because he is telling the truth?
Im thinkin anyone that refers to a an innocent child as white trailer trash, is out of his mind and disturbed. Thats a man of truth? I think not..........I think its disgusting........jmooc

Meant to add...lane changes confuse me--and there have been many--I once inferred fear re Ronald's going to her house and concern re the Sheffield/Griffis search....trying to figure out what the real concern is...JMO MOO IMO

BBM. I totally agree.. Marie and Crystal are truly grieving not knowing where Haleigh is and have both been most cooperative with LE... And IMHO to outright accuse them of being the ones responsible for Haleigh's disappearance is nothing but a desperate attempt on someone's part to once again attempt to take the focus off Ron C and his family...Personally, I would like to see Ron C, his mother and his grandmoter take the same LVA test that they were so eager for Misty to take....JMO

Bold, red, underlined, blown up courtesy of moi

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Has this been scheduled yet??

I have been involved in this case from day one with volunteering in the TES searches and then the Crisis Response dog Gunny. I told Marie who Gunny is and never told her that Gunny is a SAR dog but has the ability to find scent articles so I offered his assistance.
I have trained dogs for over 30 years in obedience trials which the highest title is UD which are scent articles. I have volunteered in therapy dog work for that lengh of time also and have my own organization which is known nationwide.
http://therapydog.tripod.com
In my 20's, I trained German Shepherds in Schutzund in track and obedience in USA Shutzhund for over 3 years.
I could train Gunnery for SAR work but my schedule does not allow it since I work 6 days a week. Gunnery is a Newfoundland and they excel in rescue work and many have been trained for SAR work up north. I also do not wish to place Gunny in the dangers of thick woods and brush in Florida because of the dangers.
Gunny air scents and freezes when he scents something and I thought that he might be an asset that day. I offered to volunteer on the family searches and to bring him along.
The search was planted and we are trying to find out by whom.
Gunny is a phenominal Crisis Response Newfoundland and many will open up to him.
He also will tell me when something is wrong; he has that incanny ability which is godsend. I can not go into further detail with anyone but Gunny also leads.
You can bash me all you want but don't bash Gunny.

I have been involved in this case from day one with volunteering in the TES searches and then the Crisis Response dog Gunny. I told Marie who Gunny is and never told her that Gunny is a SAR dog but has the ability to find scent articles so I offered his assistance.
I have trained dogs for over 30 years in obedience trials which the highest title is UD which are scent articles. I have volunteered in therapy dog work for that lengh of time also and have my own organization which is known nationwide.
In my 20's, I trained German Shepherds in Schutzund in track and obedience in USA Shutzhund for over 3 years.
I could train Gunnery for SAR work but my schedule does not allow it since I work 6 days a week. Gunnery is a Newfoundland and they excel in rescue work and many have been trained for SAR work up north. I also do not wish to place Gunny in the dangers of thick woods and brush in Florida because of the dangers.
Gunny air scents and freezes when he scents something and I thought that he might be an asset that day. I offered to volunteer on the family searches and to bring him along.
Gunny is a phenominal Crisis Response Newfoundland and many will open up to him.
He also will tell me when something is wrong; he has that incanny ability which is godsend. I can not go into further detail with anyone but Gunny also leads.

I'm trying to understand....what exactly would be the motive behind a "planted search"? Who would benefit and why? I'm just trying to understand what your position is here.

And further, did you know that TH lost custody of his child after a psychological evaluation of him by the Court? It is all listed in public records in the Minnesota Judiciary Webpage. He also has several judgments by creditors against him. It has been admitted by TH that he sells his plasma for money to eat. I would think that this person, if he was truly into advocating for children, would get up and get a job, and make a living to support his two children. IMO.

BLStarke...I would NEVER trash an animal...but I admit to being confused by your views--1st you were all behind the S/G Camp...then you expressed concern re Ron and his threatening actions towards you....So...I am honestly not attacking YOU--just don't understand for which reason you are working with LE as I thought they weren't so something has changed......We all want nothing more but Haleigh home safe and sound...and I laud Gunny's time with JR....but your posts have frankly confused me....I thought LE wasn't working with you but you state they are now but just confused re what..but if LE has said don't speak about it.....just don't understand..

Timothy does thorogh investigations

On his website, TH has made an official complaint to a wide variety of officials and media that KP endangered the life and welfare of a child, but putting Jr. on the Geraldo show. If he was so thorough in his investigation, he would have understood that KP was not representing Crystal at that time. She had not entered the case yet.

Further, he has relied on Ksue the blogger from BNN, for the claims made in his latest complaints to every official from DCF to Congress. Isn't that the same woman who said that Crystal's child support was not paid by the Texas donor? The donor's checks were put over the internet for us all to see. This claim was false by Ksue. Yet TH uses her as a sole claimant in his latest complaint.

(BB NMS)

My question asking about Gunny's training/qualifications were by no means "bashing" you or Gunny blstarke. I'm really sorry that it has been taken that way although, I admit, I'm confused as to why my question has been taken that way... Thank you for providing that information, it is appreciated. I also found the following;

http://www.sbacres.com/Monty.htm

I find it extremely admirable what you do and the service of these canines is immeasurable; with that said, I am concerned as these claims, based on your canine's findings, are very serious claims that include pointing the finger of guilt in a public forum at someone directly. This, IMO, goes far beyond the average and/or typical sleuthing exchange that occurs everyday here... If my saying this offends you, that is not what it is intended to do. Again thank you so much for providing the above information! JMOO -

WHERE'S HALEIGH MISTY?!

Misty's the key...Ronald's the door

MOO -

I am not pointing my finger at anyone directly. I just point out the truth on certain incidents. I am not working with the LE but certain things have been reported.
Sorry, I can not give any more info.

I didn't see anyone bash a dog and I have found no proof yet of a plant Search.

This is all crazy!

I just found out that "Gunny" is a dog, and now I really want to know the dog's qualifications of "being able to know the truth." :waitasec: I'll end there.

(bbm) Me too Patty... lol... LOLOL!!! :crazy:
:blush:
K I'll go back to my corner now...

:ashamed:

:parrot:

While looking at this thread from the beginning, I just realized something that is truly fascinating, IMO.

This thread, for Marie Griffis, has been basically SILENT between Feb 26 and August 10th.
Why, is it, AFTER LE came out directly showing they are looking at MISTY, this thread started to hop, with virtually no action in here for 6 months?
That tells me a lot.

While looking at this thread from the beginning, I just realized something that is truly fascinating, IMO.

This thread, for Marie Griffis, has been basically SILENT between Feb 26 and August 10th.
Why, is it, AFTER LE came out directly showing they are looking at MISTY, this thread started to hop, with virtually no action in here for 7 months?
That tells me a lot.
I am only speaking for my self here and it is MO that WHY bother it would of been just as is now not allowed to go through the motions of sleuthing to find the answers but an ongoing debate and the line has been drawn in the dirt since day one. JMO and the reason I haven't waisted my time and guess I should'nt now.

Why, is it, AFTER LE came out directly showing they are looking at MISTY, this thread started to hop, with virtually no action in here for 7 months?
That tells me a lot.

Marie is the grandma of a missing girl and has been torn apart for not even one good reason- I wish Marie took her, or Crystal, but sadly Haleigh is more than likely out in the elements and not being hidden in a wall in the trailer of her grandmas- sadly-

jmo

That tells me a lot.
Not surprising. All the threads have started to hop because there has been more activity on this case since around Haleigh's birthday. Misty's tests and interviews have stirred up discussion, even on folks that have been staying below the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenHarrison