Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

Perhaps someone should contact the LE handling the extradition for NC. Maybe LA can lend them a hand and avoid some delay.

JMHO
fran

http://www.escapingjustice.com/051507a.htm

Third Fugitive Returned from
Mexico to Face Murder Charge

May 15, 2007

..........snip..........

Cooley said the Los Angeles County D.A.’s office is entering a new era in the extradition process. The experience gained in successfully extraditing fugitives from Mexico is now being shared with many other law enforcement and prosecutorial agencies around California and the nation.

“We’re providing training to law enforcement agencies all over the United States on how to locate and bring suspects back to the Unites States to stand trial,” he said. “Our patience and persistence in working through the challenges presented by the Mexican Supreme Court have paid off for the families of victims awaiting justice in Los Angeles and elsewhere.

..............snip.................

Prosecutors filed one count of murder and three counts of attempted murder against Jara, an admitted Dogtown gang member, about a week after the shooting. The defendant fled to Mexico.

Although he is a U.S. citizen, Mexican authorities twice refused to deport Jara in 2001 and again in 2004.

But after the Mexican Supreme Court reversed an earlier decision and ruled on Nov. 29, 2005 that criminal suspects facing life in prison sentences abroad can be extradited from Mexico for prosecution, the Los Angeles County D.A.’s office has aggressively sought to extradite murder suspects to back Los Angeles to stand trial.

I find this so disturbing!!! This jerk is going to get away with this! Not to mention his dear wifey

I hope we get some "bombshells" today at the press conference. This case has been quiet for too long.

DOUBLE Grrrrrrrrrr:mad:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2768/story/1284568.html
...............snip..................

Hudson said he didn't know if the trip would affect Christina Laurean's willingness to cooperate. He also said Mexican jails allow prisoners a conjugal visit on their birthday - Cesar Laurean's is Nov. 13.

Hudson will be lucky if Christina returns. This constant reference they make to her cooperation - I ask what cooperation - she allowed him time to get out the area, what cooperation is that? She has been doing nothing but trying to save her own backside from day 1 IMO.

Hudson will be lucky if Christina returns. This constant reference they make to her cooperation - I ask what cooperation - she allowed him time to get out the area, what cooperation is that? She has been doing nothing but trying to save her own backside from day 1 IMO.
And why is she still standing by him unless she had something to do with Maria's death? Why still support him by going to Mexico for his birthday conjugal visit? I just don't get it. :furious: MOO

And why is she still standing by him unless she had something to do with Maria's death? Why still support him by going to Mexico for his birthday conjugal visit? I just don't get it. :furious: MOO

Standing by him - that is the hum dinger question. One would think she would be totally beside herself when the charred body of Maria and her baby were found in a BBQ pit on their property. Hopefully LE and the DA have kept a majority of what evidence they have away from her ears.

Well she won't be the first woman who has stood by her man. Heck we even see women stand by their man when they are accused of hurting the woman's own children. It is sickening sometimes how dumb some of these women can be.

I think she is to return on Nov. 17th.

Standing by him - that is the hum dinger question. One would think she would be totally beside herself when the charred body of Maria and her baby were found in a BBQ pit on their property. Hopefully LE and the DA have kept a majority of what evidence they have away from her ears.
I know if I found out my husband had been involved in something so horrible he'd be on his own and I'd be in the divorce lawyers office immediately. I still believe Mrs. CL knew what was going on and gave her approval. MOO

Well she won't be the first woman who has stood by her man. Heck we even see women stand by their man when they are accused of hurting the woman's own children. It is sickening sometimes how dumb some of these women can be.

I think she is to return on Nov. 17th.
Dumb or accomplices? Yes, it should be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. She has to return to the US or the military will be after her, but I doubt she's still going to be called a cooperating witness unless she had a tape recorder in the Mexican jail recording his confession! MOO

I keep checking back here praying that one day I will see that Laurean is on his way back to N. C. for trial. I am disgusted that it is taking so long!

Can he be tried in Mexico instead for the murder here? If so, I'll bet after about a week he would be wishing that she had come back here. I hear that the Mexician prisons are horrible.

Today is December 15th. This is the one year anniversary of when authorities believe Maria and unborn baby Gabriel were so viciously and brutally murdered. They are always in my thoughts and prayers, and especially today.

:rose:..... For Maria

:rose:..... For Gabriel

Hard to believe they have been gone a year already and that is still in Mexico. Justice is very slow, but steady. At least, he is still incarcerated and the case against him is still being built. I hope they are also looking closely at the wife's involvement before, during, and after. I would like to see Justice all around.

Laurean home auction delayed

Monday, January 05, 2009 | 2:54 PM

ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- The home of a Marine accused of murder is for sale, but the auction is delayed.

Cesar Laurean's home was supposed to be auctioned Monday. He is charged with the January 2008 murder of Marine Lance Corporal Maria Lauterbach.

According to a Jacksonville newspaper, the auction was postponed and rescheduled for Jan. 26. No reason was given for the postponement.
Investigators found the remains of Lauterbach and her unborn child in a fire pit behind Laurean's Onslow County home.

http://log.go.com/log?srvc=wtvd&gui...60:64179&a=1&goto=http://www.vespadurham.com/A law firm handling the foreclosure says the home will be sold to the highest cash bidder.
The single-story, 1,100-square foot house near Camp Lejeune has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The opening bid is about $102,000.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6585271

I think that this house should stay just as it is until after trial, then be destroyed by a bulldozier. Just my wishful thinking.

Seriously, I cannot understand why anyone would buy this house to live in given what happened inside it and where the firepit was in the backyard. I think of this case just about every day and keep hoping that one day I sign on and find that Laurean has been extradited back to North Carolina to face what he did.

Hudson had better not take LWOP off the table! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back