Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m anxious to find out how Dr P’s testimony has changed over this time. What does he know now that he didn’t divulge to LE before? Anyone have any ideas? I assume he will probably testify tomorrow?

Oh, I thought it was about Mark and the Medicare fraud. Is it something else? Now I'm all anxious with you and can't wait to hear what he'll say.

We always heard 4.3 million and that's why his bail was also set at 4.3 million. I'm wondering if they found another policy so the total is 5? I sure wouldn't put that past him.
He makes me want to puke seeing him and what is up with the constant writing? What the what?

Court TV commentators tore him apart for all the writing/acting during the lunchtime commentary I saw (before going out for the rest of the afternoon). Terrible first impression for the jury. Just awful.

Which thread are we going to discuss things on?
Hoped to get back here to open a new dedicated discussion thread but work/life had other plans for me. I promise to have one by the time court recesses for the day tomorrow.

Have to work at my other job tomorrow. Won’t be able to sign on or watch any testimony until late tomorrow afternoon. Please report and/or PM any staff online if problems arise. Most all know I handle this forum exclusively so tell them I’m not online today.

Hoped to get back here to open a new dedicated discussion thread but work/life had other plans for me. I promise to have one by the time court recesses for the day tomorrow.

Have to work at my other job tomorrow. Won’t be able to sign on or watch any testimony until late tomorrow afternoon. Please report and/or PM any staff online if problems arise. Most all know I handle this forum exclusively so tell them I’m not online today.
I havnt seen anyone have a catfight in this thread yet!

Oh, I thought it was about Mark and the Medicare fraud. Is it something else? Now I'm all anxious with you and can't wait to hear what he'll say.
Its about his medicare fraud and him throwing his hard working deceased wife under the bus to benefit his needs. Its a total mess what he all did to her in her life. The sexual relationship he had with CWW will come into play as well. They were a couple, jmo

Its about his medicare fraud and him throwing his hard working deceased wife under the bus to benefit his needs. Its a total mess what he all did to her in her life. The sexual relationship he had with CWW will come into play as well. They were a couple, jmo

Not sure I got it right as I had a hard time with my attention span today. Here's what I thought I heard -- Defense said something about Dr P coming up with something new, as though it was made up recently, and it was something that could not be corroborated.

It's going to get messy and sexual, you say. Hey, I lived through the tossed salad of the Arias trial, nothing can shock me now.

Thursday, November 21st:
*Trial continues (Day 2) (@ 8:30am ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers (46) (June 29, 2015, Bonita Springs) – *Mark D. Sievers (50) arrested & charged (2/26/16) & indicted (5/4/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder & conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial began on 11/12/19 with jury selection, opening statements started on 11/20. Trial expected to last 5 weeks. Jury: 9 women & 3 men.
Jury Selection 11/12/19 (Day 1) thru 11/19/19 (Day 6) reference post #3 here:
Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Day 1

11/20/19 Day 1: Opening statements. Assistant State Attorney Cynthia Ross for State. Defense attorney Michael Mummert. Judge just informed jury there will be no statements about bankruptcy based on the state's objection and sidebar. State witnesses: Lee County Sheriff's Detective Jamie Nolen, lead investigator (subject to recall). Kimberly Van Waus, crime scene tech LCSO (subject to recall). There were notes in one juror’s notebook on the back pages, that were two headers from jury deliberations in the Rodgers trial. The juror brought the notes to the courts attention. Both sides decided that they have no objection to the juror. They are going to address the jurors tomorrow and have all of them check their notebooks and give any notes that don’t belong to them to the bailiff. Trial continues on 11/21.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) – Trial 10/23/19: Jury found Rodgers guilty of second degree murder, not guilty of conspiracy, guilty of trespassing. Sentencing on 12/12. Motion for new trial-denied.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; serving 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Will testify at trials. Sentencing on 12/2.

Really bad acting, especially with the fake tears. I'm super sentimental, so I can cry way better then that just watching a commercial.

lol me too with the tearing up over commercials! MS is absolutely disgusting to watch. Funny how he didn’t ‘cry’ when the State referenced the horrible injuries TS suffered, but the minute the Defense referenced them he was fake crying for show, with no tears that I saw (of course). What an a$$.

lol me too with the tearing up over commercials! MS is absolutely disgusting to watch. Funny how he didn’t ‘cry’ when the State referenced the horrible injuries TS suffered, but the minute the Defense referenced them he was fake crying for show, with no tears that I saw (of course). What an a$$.
He is coming across VERY unlikable.

MS only wiped a dab from one eye!

If the prosecution is right in this case and Mark Seviers is guilty of hiring a friend to murder his wife, I don't think that the killers should be treated any better for their "cooperation" Anyone would would do such a thing doesn't deserve to see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew