Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

First genuine tears from MS
Real tears and quivering chin for HIMSELF only. He certainly TRIED but couldn't muster up any real tears during the showing of TS's pictures of the crime scene. I don't even know TS and I cried real tears at those pictures of her lying in a pool of blood. Just the thought of her coming home to her safe place, and having these evil monsters waiting inside for her with the cruelest, most inhuman intentions makes me tear up.
All for their selfish desires of money.

Mark should be happy. He got nailed on hump day.
Win for the day goes to Arachne 1 ! omgrofllllll

tenor.gif

They’re acid resistant. I imagine they repeal liquid. That should have been explained in both trials better.

The ones I've used have had a basic (not super long-lasting) DWR so that they repel liquids of any kind for at least a few uses. There would be little to no trace evidence because the fabric is tightly-woven and coated, just like a non-stick pan. Liquids, powders, just slide off. Exposure to weather would diminish this capacity to repel but by then any evidence would likely have degraded altogether.

So, unlike MS, whose ability to repel is astonishingly durable, these jumpsuits would have temporary but through resistance to liquids/other traces. Higher-end versions are made of the same stuff used as a water/moisture barrier in construction and sometimes by forensics teams to avoid cross-contamination. We still have several at home, and I can testify to their ability to repel cat-sick.

Mark Sievers Trial - YouTube
Mark Sievers Trial
41 videos

10:05NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 9 - Mark Seivers is Asked if He will Take the Stand
Law & Crime Network

5:09NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 9 - Defense Motion for Acquittal
Law & Crime Network

1:07:01NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Prosecution Closing Argument
Law & Crime Network

2:26NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Judge Handles a Matter with a Private Investigator
Law & Crime Network

1:41:31NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Defense Closing Argument
Law & Crime Network

45:01NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Prosecution Rebuttal Closing Argument
Law & Crime Network

29:31NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Jury Instructions
Law & Crime Network

4:42NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Judge Handles a Matter with a Private Investigator Part 2
Law & Crime Network

3:36NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Judge Handles a Matter with a Private Investigator Part 3
Law & Crime Network

14:53NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial - Verdict
Law & Crime Network
SeesSeas, thank you so much for these links!

God Bless Teresa Sievers and those who love her.
a030.gif

She was a hard witness to listen too. I go back and forth re her..... She seemed so heavily emotional re the Sievers. More than I would expect from an estate attorney.....IMO
Yeah, i've had some thoughts about her too... I'd love to know how much contact there was in the last few years.

Agreed. I began by liking her almost immediately on a personal level; she seemed so nice. I'll bet she really is a nice person.

After a couple few minutes, I thought that any estate attorney other than the one who set it up, should have testified. I know it doesn't matter now, but it would have been believable if they had used someone who wasn't invested in this - a neutral professional.

Welcome to the Sievers thread.

In short, The prosecution stated theory due to pecuniary/financial gain, and marital problems etc. There was much known due to Sunshine laws that the court did not address. Many suspect illegal activities also.

The media thread is here if you want to catch up by heading to the end and moving backwards.

Dr. Teresa Sievers, 46, Bonita Springs, Jun 2015 - Media links only No Discussion
What financial gain, life insurance policy? How did LE flip CWW?

Yes, life insurance. CWW flipped for 25 years 2nd degree murder rather than 1st degree and DP or LWOP.
I thought that I would post this link (at bottom of post) that states Teresa had $4M in life insurance. I'm sure that 5-time felon, CWW, saw the writing on the wall. He was going to be convicted with all of the evidence that they had against JRR and him.

He negotiated a great deal to testify against JRR and especially against the mastermind, MS. That's who the prosecution really wanted. It just disgusts me that CWW is only getting 25 years. I just hope that MS will eventually return the favor and tell all he knows about Ronnie Bolin.

Mark Sievers GUILTY in murder of beautiful wife, Dr Teresa Sievers

What financial gain, life insurance policy? How did LE flip CWW?
Welcome to the thread.
It was determined very quickly that there was life insurance policies totaling 4.3 million. When MS was arrested, the judge set his bail at 4.3 million, so that was pretty telling in itself. In addition to the life insurance, a "give me money" fund was set up the day after the murder with an initial goal of ONE MILLION. That's a start.

There's a ton of discovery documents, interviews, text messages, etc. in the TS thread here. They are enlightening and some are disturbing at the same time.

Bump for Lenka file and info for @Misy . There are many more post if you use the search tool at the top of the page and type in Lenka

Spiska, Lenka 2 - McHenry (Nolen)-LCSO-B.mp3

I'm what some would call a New Age Spiritualist (if you need to give me a label to understand my beliefs and state of mind) and I'm also a first-level Reiki Energy Healer.

Women like LS astound me.

Claiming to be an "intuologist", Reiki Healer, "Vibrational Medicine Expert" and "Holistic Health Coach", this woman's behaviour doesn't vibe at all with the way she portrays herself.

In her FOX4 interview, she has nothing but good things to say about Teresa. She refers to her as "Mother Teresa", she paints her late co-worker as the Western element to her Eastern practices. She gives the television crews the illusion that Teresa was a saint and a beloved friend.

But when interviewed by Nolen in the link above, it seems as though LS couldn't wait to dish the dirt on Teresa and all the toxic choices she was making in her life. Addictions to "the pot" and "her sexual orientation". Claims that Teresa was deeply depressed and using her husbands name to receive prescriptions for anti-depression medications. Telling the detective that she was too honest with her husband because she told him about every interaction and encounter with other men.

She even goes so far as to claim that Teresa was abused as a child, raped by an older teeanger for four years (starting from age 12) and that her childhood was violent because her mother was a teen-mom and her step-dad was aggressive. Maybe all of these things were true, but LS doesn't express them in an empathic, sympathetic way. She just seems to enjoy spilling the beans and telling someone everything she knew about Teresa's life.

It just doesn't strike me as something a person who claims to be a spiritual healer would do or say. Maybe she's just trying to assist in the investigation and help detectives piece together what Teresa and her life were like - but where's her heart? And sure, she didn't want to give Teresa a bad name on television which might be why she seems inconsistent between the two statements... But the WAY she speaks to Nolen about Teresa really concerns me.

In the first fifteen minutes of this first audio file, she hasn't said one good thing about Teresa yet. She hasn't called her "Mother Teresa". She hasn't given the detective any indication that they shared an actual friendship. She hasn't praised her work as a holistic healer. There's nothing in these first few statements that makes me think that LS liked Teresa at all. They were business and work partners, Teresa confided in her and requested her services for herself, they went to seminars together - but so far, that's it.

Maybe I need to listen to more before weighing in, but these are just my initial observations.

Here is forum search results overall for Lenka

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/22118389/?q=Lenka&o=date&c[node]=575

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member