Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

In closing I wish the State would put up the photos of Teresa’s blood soaked rings, watch,bracelets, necklace, her caked earrings along side the massive puddle of her blood on the floor.
This woman fought & slipped in her own blood. She spoke. She was aware, in pain, in horror. I know Narcissistic Evil Mark thinks himself a non participant because he did not actually hammer the death blows.
I pray the jury gives him his due!

MOO

Not to make mark look any better, but lawn and pool care are so common here in Florida. I know very few that do their own. It's cheaper because there are so many people doing it.
I agree that it is somewhat inexpensive to have these services done, however, over time these expenses all add up. SInce they were so far in debt (amex over 40k) that if he did it himself it would help the bottom line.

I’m watching the trial on Court TV, and the prosecution is doing their closing argument. MS is taking drinks of water every few seconds (at some points) as especially damning statements are raining down on him ... and I fear he’s going to float away into the Gulf of Mexico. Really.

I agree that it is somewhat inexpensive to have these services done, however, over time these expenses all add up. SInce they were so far in debt (amex over 40k) that if he did it himself it would help the bottom line.
Not to mention the physical activity of doing any of the yard, pool and housework would have done wonders for his health. It would also have been right in line with TS' beliefs and teachings.

Not to mention the physical activity of doing any of the yard, pool and housework would have done wonders for his health. It would also have been right in line with TS' beliefs and teachings.
I never thought of that aspect. Good point! He doesn't seem to be a physical activity kind of whatever he is (can't say human)

Anyone else surprised that AW had a burner phone? The way she whined to her mother and her ** mothers friend ** about CWW going to Florida without her and leaving his phone at home with no way to get a hold of him. All I can say is ** thank goodness she ** was there and had a "gut feeling" !!

Dog bowl? Are you serious.....
Defense is questioning the travel velocity of the dog bowl...

MOO
Yeah, I still don't understand why the defense spent so much time on the dog bowls? Picture after picture? And they're bringing them up again in closing? Of all things to focus on!! CWW already said he tripped over them during the killing...that would suggest to me anyway of there placement. I'm not watching ATM so maybe there's a reason? SMH

Whelp...there we have it guys and gals.

Many prayers for Teresa’s mom, sister, brother and all of her family and friends. I can’t imagine what an exhaustive process this has been for them.

Yes, but don't forget the 50k in the safe. They spent a LOT of money on food/travel (eating health is NOT cheap) and TS didn't know about the finances til the end.... So 150/200. a month is nothing for lawn and pool. He had to keep up appearances of wealth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back