Recovered/Located Mary Laffoley, 53, *deperately ill* 30 August 2019

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Mary Laffoley, 53 and from Kings Heath , was due to have a temporary pacemaker fitted yesterday (Friday August 30) to enable surgeons to remove a cancerous lump in her breast.

She had been on the Oleaster mental health ward at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for a month where she was being treated for bi-polar disorder whilst awaiting cancer treatment.

Mary, who is sometimes known as Esme, went outside for a cigarette just before 10am yesterday and has not been seen since. She was wearing just a light green and white flowery sun-dress and pink shoes.

"Mum needs to have heart tablets every six hours," said her daughter Hannah, 31 and from Hall Green , who has four children, aged 11, five, four and five months.

"Missing just one dose could result in cardiac arrest. I'm so scared she's gone off and collapsed in a field somewhere we haven't thought of, or that someone has taken her in who doesn't know what's going on with her.

"I have an awful feeling especially as, yesterday morning, I received a letter she had sent the night before with instructions for her dog and telling me and my children how much she loved us and she missed us."
Desperately ill mum disappears after popping out for a cigarette

Concern for woman, 53, who vanished after leaving daughter's King's Heath house

"A woman has disappeared after leaving her daughter's Kings Heath house - sparking an urgent police search.

Officers are hunting for Esme Laffoley, aged 53, who vanished at around 3pm on Tuesday (August 6).

Police say they - and Esme's family - are 'extremely concerned' for her welfare and are appealing for help to trace her..."

Hmm.. so she did go missing previously on August 6th. I hope they're able to find her soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astridAnthony
Back