Massapequa connection to LISK

True, but I noticed a big trend on the list. There are a lot of pedo's on there. So I would look at the charge and the penalty to determine the severity of the crime. My system was to narrow it down to the violent criminals. You will run across a few violent criminals on there, and a few who were released prior to the GB4 murders. That was my criteria. If different people use different factors and we still get a match, then might be on to something.

I don't think it would be wise to narrow the list of sex offenders to those who only committed violent crimes....I mean, serial killers don't always have a violent criminal history, because they've been able to fly "under the radar" so to speak, and that's why they've been able to get by with multiple murders.

I don't think it would be wise to narrow the list of sex offenders to those who only committed violent crimes....I mean, serial killers don't always have a violent criminal history, because they've been able to fly "under the radar" so to speak, and that's why they've been able to get by with multiple murders.

Exactly, even if the person was charged with kidnap or rape, the victim could drop the charges and the State may not pursue the charges if they no longer have a witness. So the person wouldn't be on any registry in that case.

Two other LI localities might be looked at...

Commack...is where the guys on UG spoke of going for lunchtime "dates." Some of the woman worked out of strip clubs and massage parlors. There have been quite a few high profile bust out of Commack and a few bizarre incidents that made the paper.

The other is Ronkonkoma...seems like that place keeps coming up re: prostitution, drugs, abductions (the attack of the woman on video at the train station) and all kinds of links. IIRC, the guy whose older GF, Od'd on heroin, in Cold Springs, then he and his party mates dumped her in Manorville; I believe they took the train from there or back to there.

This website has links to Massapequa crime reports 2006-2012. I found a few prostitution arrests at the BWestern address and I have to wonder if LE interviewed any of these women. It is possible these women remember an unusual request (i.e. don't bring cell phone) or maybe they knew the GB victims and/or their pimps/boyfriends (Blake, Cruz, JTerry??).

Would arrests at the HIExpress address be included in these crime reports or is that another jurisdiction/county/?

http://www.massapequanews.com/news/crimereport.html

*of note: Bad link to the 2009 crime report.

There are some very interesting details here. I got this from the TIMELINE for Melissa Barthelemy thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159991"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159991[/ame]

"The NYPD was able to trace the last two calls to the Madison Square Garden and Times Square area.

They traced a second phone, that belonged to her ( Melissa), to an ex-con who said he picked it up after a tussle between hookers in Times Square orchestrated by a pimp."

As the MrsPC stated MSG is very near this gentleman's place of work and Times Sq is not a far walk from his work. I am new here so I don't have all of the details but has anyone ever found out who this ex-con was? I think the timeline thing needs to be explored more also. Retiring, arrested, files for bankruptcy can we correlate any of dates with disappearances to keep or eliminate him in anyway. He's also obviously not far from North Babylon where I believe Amber was last seen.
I think it's very good work on the initial find MrsPC. According to the same thread I posted about there was a map showing the locations of MB and MBB are all within short distance of this work address. But should be mentioned that on the business site it lists him as the WH Manager and WH is in Hunting Station on LI. So if he is the WH Manager he is more likely at the LI location more than the Manhattan one.

Massapequa is Algonquin for "By the mall"

Yes. And if the Sunrise Mall in Massapequa or its parking lot did not make for a nice crowded place to blend in, then any of the parking lots of the other mega shopping centers just west of the mall on the south side of sunrise highway would've been equally as good for him. :lurk:

Yes. And if the Sunrise Mall in Massapequa or its parking lot did not make for a nice crowded place to blend in, then any of the parking lots of the other mega shopping centers just west of the mall on the south side of sunrise highway would've been equally as good for him. :lurk:

Surely would. The question is why, he appeared to have preferred the crowds of NYC more. So, to change M. would make sense only if he is a stalker and the vic he had in mind went there or if something scared him out of his old hunting ground or if M. would be a red herring.

Or there is another explanation.

Agree that NYC is potentially both a place he where commutes to for work as well as his hunting grounds because he is familiar with the city. Perhaps even it is his playground after work (happy hours at bars, underground scene in Hell's Kitchen, all that jazz...).

Agree that he is sly enough not to be turning on a victim's cell phone anywhere near the vicinity of his place of residents. Agree that he is also sly enough not to do any stalking in his own backyard either.

If we agree on those two terms, then could Massapequa then be almost the same possibility as we agree NYC could be? Could Massapequa be a place where he also is employed as well as a place where he plays? If so, then we should be looking into both places where a person could mingle & drink at happy hour in Massapequa along with any places where someone could find an underground scene. Up until now, all I've read about Massapequa centers around short-visit motels or possible places of residency. What about potential places of employment too?

Since we are speaking about links between NYC & locations on Long Island, there seems to be enough of a need for legal representation for those charged with sex crimes for a law firm specializing in that field to have offices in NYC, Hempstead and Hauppauge.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,pYmoMQ_gIN2fqsHISP3C_m5LbE9KmTP1u80ARkUtSi0NbIkfweaAvZPf64jRDb37582auZFe8W-wtZfR3Wpqc_dLhP8rki_Jl-Ec_a0TaaZIFc9sQ9cAeVeF0-RGA_rzIdfhFG9U7dyCtpMxCgIFMOiNjrTq_X3SZs_7TtDS3cVLXXXzD-Zti7SeYx-3O6I2mmLsO5SofXWKcidKXCL3hYCl3_WaCotE

NEW YORK PROSTITUTION CHARGE DEFENSE ATTORNEYS

Peter. Peter. Peter.

You are my hero.

You were on to something all along with your theory about a BDSM connection.

Look at what just took place last weekend in Massapequa;

NAUGHTY OR NICE PARTY! DECEMBER SUBURBAN KINK HOLIDAY BASH!
Friday, December 7, 2012, 8:30PM - Saturday, December 8, 2012, 2:30AM
Michelle's Private home and Dungeon, (Address given out to ticket buyers only), Massapequa, NY 11758

Raffle and prizes! Decorate your sub contest!

Come join us for a wild Holiday fetish party you will not forget!
Food, Beverages, and a sexy themed atmosphere! Fireplaces roaring (because unlike our October party, it might actually be cold out).

This time around, there will be even more kinky implements throughout the dungeon and house than there was before! The main floor will be much more naughty to accommodate even more kinksters as well as the gorgeous dungeon floor!

Smoking allowed in back patio and firepit going outside, but please wear a jacket and be discrete. We will have seating outside for people who want to smoke just like our last party.

We are expecting 30% more guests this time, so we are going to have one-packed house!

More explicit details at that link. It's not a sex site by the way (so okay to link to it). It was just a ticket sales site.

Bet ya our LISK was at this party AND at their October Massapequa party too!

Here was the info about their Halloween BDSM party in Massapequa;

Description

An intimate Halloween Gathering for the Kinky.

We will turn our home into an elegant and sexy Halloween Costume party that will seduce you, and leave you wanting more. Dungeon is open.
Large roomy main floor aglow with candles, good music and plenty of space to....get more comfortable. Two fire places roaring and elegant dining room full of food to nibble on and drinks to sip on (wine and spiked punches, October Fest beers). Kinky movies on the big screen. Slaves serving hor’dorves and drinks in the library. Come hungry, there will be really wonderful food.
Large downstairs dungeon open for play, which includes a large main kinky “heavenly” lounge with jail cell and very large slave cage, leather couches, and the “hell” room as well which includes padded Saint Andrews Cross, large Bondage bed, spanking bench, and lots of leather couches.
Patio outside for smokers with seating and large fire pit going for warmth.
Dim lights, great food, great company, good music, anything goes.
This is not a swingers party, no one should feel they are expected to engage in sexual activities. This is a no-pressure, anything goes kinky party where people can do as they wish from just socializing to playing to much more if they wish.
THE RULES:

There is no drinking heavy if you plan on playing PERIOD. If you want to have a few drinks, please wait until after you play to enjoy alcohol upstairs and hang out. Please play safe and responsibly, if not for yourself, then for the others with you.
If you do not want your photo taken, you must wear the neon bracelet. We will ask you when you come in and we check you off of the guest list. We might have a great photographer or 2 there.
The address is NOT GIVEN OUT until the night before the event.
You must show up dressed discretely. Feel free to get changed here, or wear a coat over your outfit.
No one in kinky attire in the front of the house PERIOD. No smoking in the front of the house.
No one nude or engaging in BDSM play in the back patio. Please respect my home and my privacy.
I have a lot of BDSM equipment to loan out for the night, but please report back with the stuff you borrowed to the dungeon slave who is keeping track of it all. Do not bring it home with you.
You may want to bring your own toy bag.
You can bring friends as long as you let me know who they are in advance. Anyone coming must be respectful, not hot-headed and drama-free.
After 11pm, we stop letting people into the party. We would like to have fun too.
HOSTED BY CATWOMAN AND SPARTACOCK (Michelle Lacy and wicked_curve)

Exclusive Halloween Costume Party, INVITE ONLY

And here is a party-planner who organizes BDSM parties in both NYC and Bethpage (town that borders Massapequa);

http://vendettaparty.com/

Notice the calendar on their website. They had parties in 2010 on Long Island but then they suddenly STOPPED having parties when the victims were found along Ocean Parkway (last party was March 2011!!!!).

Definition of VENDETTA
1: blood feud
2: an often prolonged series of retaliatory, vengeful, or hostile acts or exchange of such acts <waged a personal vendetta against those who opposed his nomination>

And here is a party-planner who organizes BDSM parties in both NYC and Bethpage (town that borders Massapequa);

Notice the calendar on their website. They had parties in 2010 on Long Island but then they suddenly STOPPED having parties when the victims were found along Ocean Parkway (last party was March 2011!!!!).

Definition of VENDETTA
2: an often prolonged series of retaliatory, vengeful, or hostile acts or exchange of such acts <waged a personal vendetta against those who opposed his nomination>

I dock now on this last post of yours, but refer to the last five:

1.) If we consider M. as a place to play and do the same with Manhattan, we have two points of a possible triangle for which the third point would be in a range 17 to 20 miles from the dump site at Gilgo Beach. Admittedly, that's a little bit a rough approach to geographical profiling, but what would be at this point? Probably his home address or even likelier, the kill site.

2.) The irregular timeline, all murders in the summer months, indicates he isn't all the year working in the area. That was the first thing, that made me thinking construction worker/contractor in 2010. So ... kill site=work shop?

3.) If he is in the sadomaso scene, and I think, he is, for the inherit notion of punishment, he would also have crossed paths with Manorville in that scene, because that guy is definitively in this scene. Which is somewhat scary, because it opens another possibility, why there wasn't another dump site from LISK yet found. Torso-killers don't play well with others, especially not with other SKs stealing the media hype they think belongs to them. And since M. was a second epicenter next to NYC in that scene, chances are, all the hardcore guys were there?

Just some first thoughts. I'll try to have a look tomorrow at it, with fresh eyes.

Definition of VENDETTA

Hmmm... there is a Fire Island location, too.

I dock now on this last post of yours, but refer to the last five:

1.) If we consider M. as a place to play and do the same with Manhattan, we have two points of a possible triangle for which the third point would be in a range 17 to 20 miles from the dump site at Gilgo Beach. Admittedly, that's a little bit a rough approach to geographical profiling, but what would be at this point? Probably his home address or even likelier, the kill site.

2.) The irregular timeline, all murders in the summer months, indicates he isn't all the year working in the area. That was the first thing, that made me thinking construction worker/contractor in 2010. So ... kill site=work shop?

3.) If he is in the sadomaso scene, and I think, he is, for the inherit notion of punishment, he would also have crossed paths with Manorville in that scene, because that guy is definitively in this scene. Which is somewhat scary, because it opens another possibility, why there wasn't another dump site from LISK yet found. Torso-killers don't play well with others, especially not with other SKs stealing the media hype they think belongs to them. And since M. was a second epicenter next to NYC in that scene, chances are, all the hardcore guys were there?

Just some first thoughts. I'll try to have a look tomorrow at it, with fresh eyes.

I have been thinking about this for a while. Personally I believe there has to be another dump site. Obviously I have no evidence to back it up just an idea. I was wondering if the North Shore of Long Island had similar areas to GB. And easy stop and drag into the brush. There's also the possibility of the Pine Barrens out on east LI. It just seems unlikely that there are not more bodies out there for the LISK. This is just past 2 years since the bodies were found and the case is pretty cold. I would assume LISK might have felt pretty comfortable no one is on him and so he may be on the prowl again.

I have been thinking about this for a while. Personally I believe there has to be another dump site. Obviously I have no evidence to back it up just an idea. I was wondering if the North Shore of Long Island had similar areas to GB. And easy stop and drag into the brush. There's also the possibility of the Pine Barrens out on east LI. It just seems unlikely that there are not more bodies out there for the LISK. This is just past 2 years since the bodies were found and the case is pretty cold. I would assume LISK might have felt pretty comfortable no one is on him and so he may be on the prowl again.

That is another reason I believe Manorville is connected... but, we're on the Massapequa thread...

Hmmm... there is a Fire Island location, too.

You are right. this one took place four months after SG went missing and only one month before ALC. It also took place a THREE MINUTE DRIVE from where the bodies were found!

vendettabeachimage.jpg

You are right. this one took place four months after SG went missing and only one month before ALC. It also took place a THREE MINUTE DRIVE from where the bodies were found!

vendettabeachimage.jpg

Wonder if ALC went to that?

So, police are still saying they don't believe Gilbert's death is related to the serial killings...and we've pretty much exhausted our discussions about Gilbert IMO...

So lets get back to the other victims again for a bit.

I've always been intrigued with the Massapequa factor.

Barthelemy's voicemail was checked from somewhere in Massapequa the day the disappeared. She had also been at a motel in Massapequa.

The serial killer's calls to Barthelemy's sister were traced to Manhattan and Massapequa.

I know that surely police checked all Massapequa sex offenders out...but in looking at the list...one surely stands out if you look at his place of employment.

From the New York Sex Offender Registry - these are all the offenders from the Massapequa 11758 zip code

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/S...rue&LastName=&County=&Zip=11758&Submit=Search

and from that list take a closer look at Lorne Kubat

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/SomsSUBDirectory/offenderDetails.jsp?offenderid=20644

He resides in Massapequa but works in Manhattan

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=247+...hnear=247+W+35th+St,+New+York,+10001&t=m&z=15

This is just a few blocks from the Port Authority and its right there at the 34th St Penn Station which is one of the areas the killer's calls were traced to.

Could it be that simple? A registered sex offender?

Kubat is also an ex-cop

http://www.parentsformeganslaw.org/.../LAW_ENFORCEMENT/EX_COP_JAILED_IN_TEEN_SEX_CA

If any of you sleuthers know of a phone company executive.... now is the time to talk to them.

A phone call can be placed in Massapequa (and that just means it bounced off the TOWER in Massapequa - because that is the only tower for....20?30?40? miles?)

but a phone call can be placed in Massapequa - and if the perp was sophisticated enough - he can have the call jump from.... post to post and APPEAR to be placed in nyc - when he really was making the call from Massapequa every time.

You need someone from the phone company to explain exactly how it is done - but .....no one has ever mentioned it on any of these threads and its an extremely valid point.

They have done it in many a spy movie (james bond etc)

Believe me this is NOT new news...its very old news...but none of you ever mention it.

We will not know till someone searches for more bodies. But yes, I agree, most likely there are more out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back