MATTHEW PERRY DEAD AT 54

I have had professional ketamine treatment under a licensed doctor, monitored by nurses and physician's assistants. For these purposes, it is an IV drip. Anything in a pill form taken at home is the dangerous, street drug of the same name. I was never given any to take at home and I had to have a ride to get back home and was instructed not to drive that day.

From what I’ve read The FDA has approved ketamine for general anesthesia only, but the drug has some off-label uses.

Apart from anesthesia purposes the only other FDA approved form is the nasal spray Spravato. Insurance will not cover it when administered by IV for depression and anxiety.

Whoever he was getting it from did not have his best interest in mind.

“It should not be prescribed to anyone who has battled addiction”

LOS ANGELES (TND) — Details about Matthew Perry's will have been released nearly five months after the actor's death.

A new legal filing noted he wanted to leave most of his belongings in the “Alvy Singer Living Trust,” which is potentially named after Woody Allen’s character in the 1977 movie "Annie Hall," PEOPLEreported on Tuesday.

Perry created the document in 2009, according to PEOPLE, which also noted Perry named his father, John Perry, and mother, Suzanne Morrison, as trust beneficiaries.

PEOPLE noted Perry's half-sister, Caitlin Morrison, and his ex-girlfriend, Rachel Dunn, were also listed as beneficiaries.

If interested, more at link...

Matthew Perry leaves more than $1M in trust named after character portrayed by Woody Allen

Updated Tue, March 12th 2024 at 2:32 PM

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82