May 24: Another Tornado Outbreak Is Expected Today and Tomorrow

Stay safe DK, I will as well. So far, woke to heavy winds and rain early this morn. Now it is just spitting rain and frequent rumbles of thunder. I am right in the bullseye of that circling rain system sitting over central IL. Thankfully our torcon number has dropped from an 8 to a 5 in the last 24 hours. So I look to be out of the highest risk zone.

Keeping one eye on radar and another in here to make sure all my friends are still checking in.

Several tornado warnings in north central Indiana right now, in the area of Kokomo and Logansport moving NE.

ETA: A tornado warning was just issued between Marion and Ft. Wayne, Indiana, as well.

Tornado warnings have just been issued in NW Ohio, near Defiance.

There is a new tornado warning stretching all the way from Ft. Wayne, Indiana to Defiance, OH, along with 2 others in NW Ohio.

Widespread flooding across Indiana, Michigan and Ohio, as well.

ETA: A tornado warning has also been issued just south of Indianapolis. This is just crazy.

Continued prayers for all in danger now, and for all who were affected by the earlier storms. Be safe, everyone.

Tornado warnings are in Mo as well...

I have to say-- here in Northern California we are a good 30-40 degrees cooler than normal, with rain and even some tornado warnings! Very, very, unusual for us. I imagine everything further inland will keep being fed with this unusually cool air. Praying for everyone's safety.

6 brand new tornado warnings have been issued in Indiana. This has to be the 3rd round of severe storms to move through today.

Yeah, the worst of it has past here for now and is right on top of you folks in IN now. Hunker down and stay safe.

I hope everyone is staying safe tonight. More frightful storms are showing up on radar tonight.

Everyone, Please stay safe.

Good Bless you all and keep us posted.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member