Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

This case is so wild and so sad. Just hearing about this and catching up. All over $40?

Yep. It appears $40 was the problem. There just HAD to be a rather healthy dose of meth and other assorted dry goods involved in this fiasco.

@ericasf, I don't know how to add Jon to the thread title. If you figure it out let me know, I'd be more than happy to do it, or have it done by a mod.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to no link to source>

I sure hope Dani's family gets the resolution they are seeking. This must seem like a bad dream that never ends to them.

I doubt I would even recognize ER if we crossed paths. I'm trying to recall - did ER stay back at the apartment when the group left for WV with Jon in the car?

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to no link>

I sure hope Dani's family gets the resolution they are seeking. This must seem like a bad dream that never ends to them.

I doubt I would even recognize ER if we crossed paths. I'm trying to recall - did ER stay back at the apartment when the group left for WV with Jon in the car?
ER / ERD was in Westminster when JR was stabbed at her apartment. Media reports indicate but do not outright say she was not with the group that drove Jon to Rippon, WV. ER was in the car that took DT and HG to the Falling Waters "party trailer" and was present, but in a separate room when DT was killed there.

Last edited by a moderator:
ER / ERD was in Westminster when JR was stabbed at her apartment. Media reports indicate but do not outright say she was not with the group that drove Jon to Rippon, WV. ER was in the car that took DT and HG to the Falling Waters "party trailer" and was present, but in a separate room when DT was killed there.

Thanks for jogging my memory. This case seems to be dragging so slowly, but we will keep seeking justice for Jon, Dani and Heather, and closure for their families.

ER has to be just as evil as the rest of them. I believe I read she was in the bathroom with her girls as the murders took place. How will she ever explain that to her girls?

I don't understand a mother putting her children in such a situation. We may not know the whole story, such as, were her kids threatened with harm if ER didn't go to WV with the rest of the group? Why didn't DS, their father, interfere? So horrible.

Thanks for jogging my memory. This case seems to be dragging so slowly, but we will keep seeking justice for Jon, Dani and Heather, and closure for their families.

I don't understand a mother putting her children in such a situation. We may not know the whole story, such as, were her kids threatened with harm if ER didn't go to WV with the rest of the group? Why didn't DS, their father, interfere? So horrible.
if i had to speculate, i would guess drugs.

Have they charged ER with anything yet? Seems they’d at least get CPS involved and remove her children from her care. Seems as if she had them up until august of this year but this is speculation NOT fact.

IF the children are still with her (and I don't believe we know that to be true), that would lead me to think ER was acting under duress. She may have been threatened by someone if she didn't participate. Just my opinion.

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread was an absolute abomination of TOS violations that took 4+ hours to review and clean up as much as possible. Some violations probably remain but there was no time to go back through right to the very beginning.

The thread will remain pulled for another 2 days until members of this discussion have had a chance to read the following and “Like” this post to acknowledge they have read it and understood.

Copyright infringements are a very serious legal matter. Read the Copyright Rules which reflect copyright law.

ALL images require a link to the source.

The only social media approved for discussion are those of victim, perp, MSM, LE, or a WS approved missing person support group run by family or known associates of the victim. Read Websleuths Social Media Rules which very clearly set out what is and is not allowed. If you aren’t sure if something is allowed, ask a Moderator or an Administrator rather than relying on other members who may not always explain it properly.

No link, no post. Links to approved sources are required to all information stated as fact. If you don’t have the link, take time to find it or don’t mention it. By the time a link finally surfaces, it may be a non-approved source that now has umpteen pages of discussion that needs to be reviewed for post removals.

Websleuths is fact based. If a post is your opinion, you must make that clear. If it appears as fact without a link, your post will be removed.

Don’t try to tell others what to do or say, or try to moderate a discussion. Members are not Moderators. Our WS Mods are trained in TOS, and selected for their discretion and good judgment as to what is and is not allowed and how to determine the difference. If you have an issue, use the Report feature to let Mods know and let them deal with it.

Do NOT post or ask for information from paywalled articles. Paywalled articles are to be paid for. If the paywalled link has a summary snippet, that may be copied or the member may briefly paraphrase what the article is in regard to; otherwise people have to pay for content. We don’t go into a store and snag a loaf of bread just because we want bread but don’t want to pay for it. Authors are entitled to be paid for their work.

Soliciting private messages is a violation of TOS. ALL solicitations for involvement in a private message group have been removed. Basically it hijacks the entire public discussion that Websleuths is all about. Private groups are not for the entire discussion, only for those things that you can’t publicly post in violation of TOS. If you want to private message, just do it without posting it on the thread.

At any time, members will find The Rules here. They are also linked in my signature.

Please read the above, “Like” this post and the thread will reopen on Wednesday, Jan 5.

There has not been any trials. The ones in jail are trying to plea bargain. None of them have pleaded guilty. LM is a witness and will probably serve no jail time for alleging of buying the gas to burn JR. He is working with his Dad, like nothing happened. Hope the trials will get started. Feel so bad for the families involved in this terrible case.

There has not been any trials. The ones in jail are trying to plea bargain. None of them have pleaded guilty. LM is a witness and will probably serve no jail time for alleging of buying the gas to burn JR. He is working with his Dad, like nothing happened. Hope the trials will get started. Feel so bad for the families involved in this terrible case.
This case is disgusting. All for what? Callous, cruel humans, what an absolute nightmare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back