Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll County, 6 April 2020 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by stattlich1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Mayjunejuly

Mayjunejuly Well-Known Member

Yup he coerced her into sex while having his friend kill her. Savage is an understatement to these monsters actions. Because keep in mind MM led DT on for a full month, saying they were dating- DT was under the impression SHE was MMS “gf” when in reality, DT was one of many girls MM slept with in order to get something from. He also was dating AB and she knew he was intimate with DT as DT was with MM @ the St Pattys day party at Her home (ABs home) and then when MM is heading the plan to kill DT and HG for being a witness, he has AB doing dirty work using her home ect and all the while he’s having sex with HG in order to distract her- he’s a fuc**** monster! Don’t get me wrong AB is no good either but MM is another level of evil .

2. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

Ugh... these people really are subhuman.

My heart hurts thinking about all of the victims in this case, but it hurts especially hard for DT. She was just so young and naive, and life dealt her the crappiest hand when it placed her in the path of a guy who embodies the worst of humanity. I feel so terrible for that poor, sweet grandma of hers.

3. Mayjunejuly

your right, she was barely an adult, @ 18 years old and STILL A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT her life was cut short, before she has any chance at making whatever she wanted out of her self, it’s said she wanted to be a videographer & that she’s super talented, it’s truly not fair that MM had no regard for any human life, and same with DS ERD JS JB AB NB- none of them had any regard for anyone but themselves. I bet AB even encouraged the murder of DT, I’m sure in her Sicko mind she was jealous of the young and pretty DT... it’s sickening I hope none of those people are ever released from prison and they live everyday in mental anguish over what they did too 3 innocent lives and a whole community that are sucked by the fact these people are part of our community.

4. Mayjunejuly

the prosecutor has the ability to bring murder 1 charges against MM in the JR murder- it will depend on their ability to clearly explain the situation and also depend on the jury- I would be simply shocked to see MM get out of this without a life sentence- it’s parole we must worry about he must be convicted of 1 st degree murder not 2nd otherwise parole applies in WV- only way to keep MM in for life would be a first degree murder or conspiracy to first degree murder charge. I would think from all I’ve read and the information on the prosecutor I looked up that we don’t have to worry about MM being found guilty- the Jefferson county prosecutor is out for MMS head and he has a good track record of guilty sentences (meaning he’s a capable in his job) I would be more worried about ERD- without charging her as accessory or conspiracy in the DT HG murders she will be free, she still is free and I haven’t seen any cases against her. Sadly I don’t have access to all the information the court and prosecutor has but I can’t figure out why she wasn’t arrested in Berkeley county? She was a clear accessory at the LEAST.

5. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

6. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

From your last link --

The sheriff’s office has also filed a criminal complaint for Emily Rose Day of Westminster, Maryland. Police have charged her with allegedly being an accessory before and after the fact, involving the murder of Riddle.

April Lynn Braner, 37, of Burnside Drive, Falling Waters, has been charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy in the deaths of the witnesses.

If this information is correct, I'm happy to hear it.

7. mompalm

mompalm Well-Known Member

So, it looks like a criminal complaint against ERD was filed in WVA, not Maryland?

The article at that 3rd link states: "At the state level, additional charges have been filed at this point in these murder cases."

From what I found in WVA legal procedures, a complaint is filed, the magistrate determines probable cause, charges are filed and a warrant will be served.

"Rule 3. Complaint

The complaint shall be presented to and sworn or affirmed before a magistrate in the county where the offense is alleged to have occurred. Unless otherwise provided by statute, the presentation and oath or affirmation shall be made by a prosecuting attorney or a law enforcement officer showing reason to have reliable information and belief. If from the facts stated in the complaint the magistrate finds probable cause, the complaint becomes the charging instrument initiating a criminal proceeding.

Rule 4. Arrest warrant or summons upon complaint
    1. Issuance. — If it appears from the complaint, or from an affidavit or affidavits filed with the complaint, that there is probable cause to believe that an offense has been committed and that the defendant has committed it, a warrant for the arrest of the defendant shall issue to any officer authorized by law to execute it. ..."

http://www.courtswv.gov/legal-community/court-rules/Magistrate/mag-criminal.html#rule3

Any of the legal eagles on here want to confirm, correct or add to my assumption?

Just my opinion

8. CuriousQuiet1

RSBM
    Are these new charges against ERD in Berkeley County or is the reporter just listing the accessory charges against ERD that were already dropped in Jefferson County?

dcfi224, mompalm, Knox and 3 others like this.
  9. mompalm

mompalm Well-Known Member

I don't know - it's confusing. This article, Four indicted on murder, kidnapping charges in federal court , claims "At the state level, additional charges have been filed at this point in these murder cases" then goes on to say "Police have charged her [ERD] with allegedly being an accessory before and after the fact, involving the murder of Riddle." I thought it meant new charges, but you have a good point @CuriousQuiet1. Maybe it's referring to the charges from April.

There is no mention of charges for ERD being filed in Berkley Co. that I see ...

Just my opinion.

10. abstr

abstr Well-Known Member

Do the rest of you feel like it is all going to be forgotten? These people matter!

11. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

I hope not. These were heinous crimes and no one should get away with them.
    There is so much evidence and I am sure they are ratting out on each other.
    They should never see the light of day again. None of them!
    MOO

CuriousQuiet1, cujenn81, Iona and 4 others like this.
  12. Truecrime320

Truecrime320 New Member

Anything new in any of these cases?

misgrn, Flicka1 and Marg from Oz like this.
  13. CuriousQuiet1

Sincerely, ssnva1, Dre and 6 others like this.
  14. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I used to be vehemently against the death penalty for a multitude of sound reasons but after some years of websleuths... cases like this.. ugh

15. CuriousQuiet1

Does anyone know when any of the trials will happen? I can't find any information at all on the West Virginia court sites. I wouldn't mind sitting in the gallery to hear some of these stories in person.

SuspishAF81, mompalm, dcfi224 and 5 others like this.
  16. abstr

abstr Well-Known Member

I don’t know and as much as I would like to, I would be afraid to sit in that courtroom, I wonder how deep this goes.

17. DianaB509

DianaB509 Verified - Heather Grogg and Danielle Tyler case

I was asleep when he left the house. I didn’t know he was gone until the morning. I looked for him before I reported him missing.

Dancemom1, SuspishAF81, Knox and 6 others like this.
  18. DianaB509

Thank you for your hood thoughts for our family.

Sincerely, Knox, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  19. DianaB509

it’s federal now. Currently no court dates set.

Sincerely, Knox, mompalm and 5 others like this.
  20. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Hi Diana! Thanks for joining the discussion, so incredibly sorry for what you've endured through this whole nightmare.
    Hoping you might consider becoming a verified insider? that way you can discuss details (if you want) without having to back up with links etc. since rules here are strict to deter rumors.
    Sending you a big hug! Thanks again for joining.

Dancemom1, Sincerely, mompalm and 5 others like this.