MD MD - Joanna, 33, & Shariece Clark, 15, Baltimore, 4 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Baltimore woman and teen daughter reported missing
6d01ceff-7762-48bc-bf0e-283a3cd8b85c-large16x9_missingwomanandteendaughter.jpg

According to investigators, Joanna Antionette Clark and her 15-year-old daughter, Shariece Nicole Clark, were reported missing on Feb. 7 by a family friend.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/baltimore-woman-and-teen-daughter-reported-missing

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Do they have a car? Is the car missing? I wonder who last saw them? When was Shariece last in school? How odd for the pair to be missing. I hope they just went on a quick vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am local and have seen their missing person poster being circulated on social media as we have a mutual friend.

Are there any updates at all?? Any leads?

The last update on Joanna's FB is that she is in a relationship with someone (name was not given)....Has that person been contacted and ruled out?

Article in the Baltimore Sun: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-missing-mother-daughter-20170216-story.html

Joanna Clark, who has six other children who are between the ages of 2 and 10, has "never left her children for an extended period of time," Smith said. Shariece Clark was very active on social media, but "that all went silent" on Feb. 4, he said.

Police do not have "any overt signs of a crime," Smith said, but "do have suspicions that foul play could be involved here because we have not had any information as to where these two young ladies are in an 11-day period."

He said police "don't believe this is a situation where a grown woman and her daughter just left on their own seeking shelter or just because they wanted to get away."

I can't find any updates on these ladies. :(

There is a interesting comment on the missing pieces fb post. Well not comment but someone is identifying who they are in relation to the ladies. Her profile pic is interesting.

There is a interesting comment on the missing pieces fb post. Well not comment but someone is identifying who they are in relation to the ladies. Her profile pic is interesting.

yeah that is weird.
pokémon?

No I'm not seeing Pokemon. The profile pic has the missing ladies and some guy along with some quotes.

in the cover photo of someone claiming to be related there is a collage of missing posters, a guy's face and a pikachu from pokémon in the bottom corner. at least that's what i see.
first name is just an initial.

See it now. Haha thanks [emoji851]

Bump. :(

Joanna's significant other has not posted on his FB since Dec. 3/2016. He posted they were in a relationship Nov.9/2016 as did Joanna on Octopber 31/2016. According to friend's comments on her FB, it seems apparent that she and her SO had a bumpy relationship. Gorgeous Shariece last posted on her FB Feb. 4. I don't have a good feeling about the radio silence in this case. Where are their friends and family members speaking out? Who is caring for all the other children? Where is the father(s) of the children?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back