MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

Just ran into some old family photos including Judy - our parents were friends. Her family deserves an answer.

It may not be pleasant, but are there any pics showing Judy in her " working "persona, perhaps someone might better recognize and remember her that way?
Surely, hopefully there are some survivors from that time and place, who may know something, imo.

she has been double and triple checked. :) Especially when her picture was on the front cover of the Long Island Press during the Gilgo Beach discoveries -- no way she could go unchecked.

I don't have any pictures other than those posted of her -- and when she was wearing her working clothes, in the days of actual film, who would take that picture? Why would I (I was 14 when she disappeared) -- why would my parents? We didn't know any of her "clients" -- and my dad in particular was mortified by the whole thing - why would he take pictures ?

This infamous character, Maurice( Peanut ) King, was known to have DC connections, dealt in drugs and prostitution, but what caught my eye was his alleged involvement with a studio 54 type club - O' Dells - might have been the type of place Judy would have been attracted to.
Maybe some regulars there might know something about where Judy might be located, maybe even have some club photos from that time. fwiw, imo.

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/maurice-peanut-king-2/

interesting -- I'm not sure if that would be her kind of club, because it wasn't in NY. I 'll give the author a holler. Thanks for the headsup! :)

Judy's mom is facing a health issue and could use some good thoughts and prayers. How I wish she could have some answers!

sending prayers to your family i am hoping this is the year she is found. like another poster said have you gotten any reports from the local pd in ny where she was they would have stuff on file or in archives if she was ever arrested.

not sure if this was brought up before but are there any websites where former studio 54 people post you could show her photo around and see if anyone recognizes her, trying to figure out some new fresh ideas that might help you.

this doe does not have a lot to go on and would Judy be described as petite?
http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1282.html

Well that is an interesting case, will have to see if there is a thread for her/him!
Several contradictions in the description, ie. on the one hand, desribed as having a petite build, but they seem to be very heavy, imo for the height, and also the gender is listed as 10% chance of being male!
Most interesting in relation to Judy, is that the convicted sk. states that he killed a Judy in that area- might she be there, but not the uid person found? Judy was very tall and slim.
imo, speculation.
Rbbm. from the link..
Estimated age: 18-25 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 4'10-5'2"; 185 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: These skeletal remains are believed to a female Caucasian to include Hispanic. It is a 10% possibility that it is a male. No hair or eye color could be determined. Petite build. No scars, tattoos or disfigurements were observed.
Clothing: No clothing was located with her. No jewelry or identification was found.
Dentals: Available.

Case History
The victim was located in the open desert area north of the I-10 freeway, east of Wiley's Well Road, Blythe, CA.
This skeletal remains was found above ground in the desert and reflected extreme exposure to the elements.
At one time Henry Lee Lucas took credit for the death of a young women in the vicinity and time that this woman's remains were found. He said that her name was Judy, possibly from San Antonio, Texas.
Over the years no family or missing person has been found.

wow! apparently I skipped over the height there. ooops!
and Dotr do you know if there are exclusions is that in NAMUS?
ive been on here since 2012 but I still don't know where to look for the right things. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back