MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

FBI and NYS troopers in Albany (VICAP/SVU) are on getting Judy's picture in front of Samuel Little. Pray for closure.
Drawing number 13of 15?
Ws thread..
FBI Releases More Samuel Little Drawings of Victims

samuellittle10.jpg

13/15
White female killed in 1984 in Covington, Kentucky. Met victim in Columbus, Ohio. Body disposed of somewhere in Northern Kentucky (city unspecified)
FBI releases drawings by US serial killer in bid to identify victims

I am hoping.to find the drawings of Samuel.Little. how wonderful would it be to.finally find her.

"Funny" thing is I did look at all the drawings one by one, with the notes on them, where he supposedly killed a woman, description, state. Thinking about your sister while doing that. I didn't see a drawing that reminded me of Judy immediately.

Hoping that LE will show SL a photo of Judy to see if he recognizes her, wondering if Judy usually kept her hair short?

I haven't been able to pay close attention to the show, but dang, Little had been arrested for many nasty attacks and served little to no time so often. Our justice system has really needed overhauled for such a long time

I just can't fathom how a person, a human being, with siblings and parents, a story - can vanish. How cruel can the world be? Even ants bury their dead. I am sure she's dead, there is virtually no way she would not be able to find us. My parents address is still in our family, the home phone hasn't changed, I have been so public and open. The little boy's family from IL, my heart breaks for them. :/ and it stirs up so much angst about Judy. I hope I am strong enough to keep looking. It's hard. Everything takes so long and there are so few answers.

I just can't fathom how a person, a human being, with siblings and parents, a story - can vanish. How cruel can the world be? Even ants bury their dead. I am sure she's dead, there is virtually no way she would not be able to find us. My parents address is still in our family, the home phone hasn't changed, I have been so public and open. The little boy's family from IL, my heart breaks for them. :/ and it stirs up so much angst about Judy. I hope I am strong enough to keep looking. It's hard. Everything takes so long and there are so few answers.

I hear you Maureen. Can't do nothing to ease your pain. But I'm with you and will keep advocating for Judy. Big HUG. I'm sorry for asking, you mention the word angst....that's a Dutch word for fear. Or is this just a slang word....yes I feel angst....for your sister, but also for you. Hope you're keeping up. So very sorry...would like to release you from this pain...but I can't.

Last edited:
13/15
White female killed in 1984 in Covington, Kentucky. Met victim in Columbus, Ohio. Body disposed of somewhere in Northern Kentucky (city unspecified)
FBI releases drawings by US serial killer in bid to identify victims
I don't see the dates matching up. In all likelihood, Judy died in late 1980 or early 1981. (I realize that her family believes that she attended Ronald Reagan's inauguration; I remain skeptical, so I am not willing to assume that Judy was still alive in January of '81.) At any rate, I don't believe that she would have been incommunicado for three-and-a-half years. It's possible that Little could have gotten the date wrong, but the location doesn't match Judy's known whereabouts, either, and the sketch doesn't resemble her.
There are many, many Samuel Littles out there, folks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back