Found Safe MD - Magdalen 'Maggie' Pixler, 16, Hagerstown, 8 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
The Hagerstown Police Department is still seeking information about a 16-year-old-girl who was reported missing Aug. 8. Magdalen "Maggie" Pixler has brown hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds.

59aea87f6bbd8.image.jpg

http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news...cle_676ad478-923d-11e7-b137-43e67e471544.html

[h=1]Family asks community to help find missing 16-year old[/h]
HAGERSTOWN, Md. - A Hagerstown family and police are desperately searching for a 16-year old loved one after she went missing more than a month ago.

"Maggie has always been a soft person," Rose Minor, the missing girl's grandmother, said.

"She's very soft-hearted, a kind person [and] just loving. She's always been that way. She's just a gem," Doug Pixler, the missing girl's uncle, said.

Magdalen Pixler -- she's a daughter, a niece, a granddaughter and sister missed by her family, and now, they just want her back.

Aug. 8 was the last day Maggie was seen at her home on Yellow Jacket Road. More than 30 days later, her family and Hagerstown Police refuse to give up hope.
http://www.localdvm.com/news/maryla...ty-to-help-find-missing-16-year-old/811375537

I just received this via FlashAlert ...

[h=2]FBI SEARCHES FOR MISSING 16-YEAR-OLD[/h]
News Release from FBI - Oregon
Posted on FlashAlert: September 21st, 2017 2:55 PM

Downloadable file: Pixler flyer - National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
The FBI is asking for the public's help locating 16-year-old Magdalen Pixler. Magdalen went missing from her Hagerstown, Maryland, home on August 8, 2017. Investigation has led agents to believe that there is a possibility that Magdalen may be in the Portland-metro area. Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at (503) 224-4181.

Race: White
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 153 pounds

The FBI is investigating Magdalen's disappearance in conjunction with local authorities in Maryland. The Hagerstown Police Department is the lead agency.

###

*The flyer from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is attached.

Sent via FlashAlert Newswire. Replies to this message do NOT go back to the sender.

wow, that's about as far away from home as she could be. I hope this family gets the good news they want soon.

I wonder why they suspect she is in the Portland area

I'm not sure.....I live a few miles from her (Hagerstown, MD) so I'm going to keep an eye on the news as it comes out. I'll share any local links/info. I'm very glad she was found too. I didn't anticipate a happy ending and I am so glad I am wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back