MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

BayouBelle_LA

Reaction score
(Reuters) - Several people were shot on Thursday in Perryman, Maryland, and residents were asked to avoid the area, according to authorities.

"The situation is still fluid," the Harford County Sheriff's Office wrote on Twitter, adding that officers responded to the incident shortly after 9 a.m. EDT (1300 GMT). Agents from the Baltimore office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) were also headed to the scene, the federal law enforcement agency said.

Perryman is 34 miles (55 km) northeast of Baltimore. The area of the reported shooting includes a church and a business district, and is near the Aberdeen Proving Ground, an Army facility.

'Multiple victims' reported in shooting in Maryland suburb

Maryland shooting: 'Multiple victims' reported in Aberdeen, sheriff's office says

Authorities say multiple people have been shot in northeast Maryland in what the FBI is describing as an "active shooter situation."

The Harford County Sheriff's Office tweeted that there was a shooting Thursday morning in the Perryman area that involves "multiple victims." They warn that the situation is still fluid and ask people to avoid the area.

Officials: Multiple victims in shooting at Aberdeen warehouse complex

"There's a lot of police activity and ambulances and fire engines. They have the whole area blocked off. We've been able to get in and out. We have our business locked down since we're so close. There's not any way to get out of the area, so I can only imagine there's still someone they're searching for," said David Graf, with New German Performance.

Graf said the shooting scene appears to be at a Rite Aid distribution center.

Rite Aid seems to be it

Funny interview there talking to someone and he asked would you have been there and she yeh

but "I called out" -- she aint sick she is up doing interviews

she apparently had been running errands or something cause now she is locked out of her house

just the tone of the way she said "I called out" just cracked me up

and I thought what a way to get busted abusing sick leave or whatever they get!!

it sounds like it is an adjacent building of the main rite aid one not confirmed

contained is word being used ??

maybe hostage like he is not surrendering but they know where he is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23