Found Deceased MD - Robin Pope, 51, Stevensville, Kent Island, 1 March 2013

I'd like to hear from the friend she was staying with....what time exactly did she leave that home? Or did she go other places that day prior to going to WP's home?

I believe he has his own business

Thanks,I guess I need to go back and read that didn't stick in my head.

Still, I wonder if he would benefit financially from her business if she were gone?

OK I give up, where does he work?

update from Queen Anne Sheriff

Unfortunately there is no news to report at this time. Investigation of Robin Pope’s disappearance continues. Maryland State Police were requested on the case due to the large amount of resources believed to be needed for the investigation. Our Criminal Investigation Unit is assisting with the investigation while additional Sheriff’s Office units (Patrol, Marine and Aviation), MSP, DNR and Coast Guard will continue in the search for Ms. Pope.
In order not to jeopardize the investigation any updates will be issued by MSP Public Information Officer and reposted on this site.
We do thank everyone for sharing information on this case as views have exceeded 350,000 persons. Your tips when posted will be quickly forwarded to investigators. Your tips can also be emailed directly to sheriff-info@qac.org .
16 minutes ago · Like · 2

She and WP haven't been married that long. They were married in August of 2010. Prior to that, she was married and had somewhat of a rocky divorce it seems (mostly due to child support), but all of that was cleared up by 2001. I found a few records for WP, but it was for a lawsuit and his divorce a couple of years ago.

This article quotes her 19 yr old daughter, Rachael Pope, which implies that WP is also her father. Confusing on the marriage situation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...333286-8421-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394_story.html

Rachael Pope said that her mother moved out of the house about a month ago but that her parents were not legally separated.

I'm sure official searches have been called off for the evening. This is a case where I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the Sheriff's office.

IMO there will be an announcement of a POI. within 24 hrs.

I know I will sound heartless, but please stop including the family pets in murders, suicides, altercations, etc...I don't know why, but it makes it so much more heartbreaking.

I know I will sound heartless, but please stop including the family pets in murders, suicides, altercations, etc...I don't know why, but it makes it so much more heartbreaking.

I really respect your posts, and I'm sorry you feel that way,I just felt she needed to be included this time. For me Bella is a victim in this case also.

I really respect your posts, and I'm sorry you feel that way,I just felt she needed to be included this time. For me Bella is a victim in this case also.

No, I was talking to whoever killed Bella.

My husband and I have a very large dog who is bigger than me. He loves both of us and is the sweetest boy but if my husband and I ever play wrestle our dog gets very upset and tries to defend me by putting his paws on my husbands chest and barking in his face. One of the articles said Bella was Robins baby so I'm sure Bella would have done the same. I also have a hard time when people include pets in their violence. Not that it ok to hurt people but I can understand how people can get mad at each other.

I also find it very odd she was over there at that time of night to get her things. I wonder what was at stake financially in their divorce.

My Sister -in-law adopted a Great Dane about a year ago and she (the dog, not my SiL ;) ) is just the goofiest, friendliest most loving thing! Breaks my heart anyone would kill someone's beloved pet. I'm praying there's a better outcome for Robin.

Here is some additional information. According to a long time friend of Wayne Pope.. ""There's no way he's involved in this, there's no way. He loved Robin and worshiped the ground she walked on. Regardless of what problems they were having, he could have never hurt her," said Knapp.
Knapp says Robin worked in the healthcare industry and there was no reason for someone to target her. She is also a breast cancer survivor. The couple has one child together, and Robin has an older daughter from a previous relationship.

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/state/police-search-bay-for-missing-woman

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/state/police-search-bay-for-missing-woman#ixzz2MXicNaXO

In cases like this LE usually turns attention to the last person to see the victim or a spouse/ boyfriend. At this point, I have not seen any statement or plea to find RP from her husband. One may have been made and I have just missed it. Or possibly LE has asked that he not make comment. Until more information is forthcoming, it is difficult to know what may have happened. Considering the information released, things are not looking positive for RP. But, there is always hope until more is learned. Has anyone seen a statement from husband or an update on today's searches?

I wonder what belongings she was going to get at that time of night...

Did she bring Bella the dog with her or did the dog stay at WP's house?

BBM - The time of evening reported as her arrival time seems curious to me also.

I do not see a good ending, whatever happened, if the poor dog had to be killed.

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/state/police-search-bay-for-missing-woman

This link was posted a couple posts up, but I wanted to add that there are 2 videos on the page. One shows scenes of that area, home, etc. The other shows search efforts being made.

An interesting comment made - that the ex boyfriend (not the husband but an ex boyfriend) was out searching for her also.

Who was she staying with anyone know?
Says a friend I wonder if its male or female?
Just curious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back