Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by bakerlady, Sep 9, 2014.

1. bakerlady

bakerlady New Member

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-274443341.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

Hoggle+Family.jpg

2. Loading...

3. FL Wannabe

FL Wannabe Active Member

From another source:

Later Monday, Turner told Catherine Hoggle he wanted to pick up the children. When she wouldn't tell Turner about the children's whereabouts, he decided that they would go to the 5th District police station to ask for assistance.

The couple went to a restaurant near the Germantown Transit Center and, unbeknownst to Turner, Catherine Hoggle left the restaurant.

Read more: http://www.wtop.com/41/3698059/Police-seek-missing-Clarksburg-woman-her-two-children#ixzz3CoyojGHc

4. FL Wannabe

FL Wannabe Active Member

5. bakerlady

bakerlady New Member

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-274443341.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

This is the part that stands out most to me. Why stop somewhere to eat? And then poof she is gone? SO confusing!

6. bakerlady

bakerlady New Member

All this makes me think is that was one long doctors appointment. A daily medical appointment? Is she on dialysis or part of some group rehab situation and attending daily counseling? I dunno. I just want to know what dad was doing during that 3 hours.

7. azure

azure Active Member

I'm not sure what you're getting at. She and the kids were seen alive and well by her parents the next day.

8. keeponsearching

keeponsearching The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood it

9. Eclipse33

Eclipse33 New Member

This whole case is a huge mystery! I feel there is a lot that they are not sharing (which I understand, but it makes for one confused sleuther!) Let's hope today we get some positive news on the missing children and their mother.

10. keeponsearching

keeponsearching The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood it

Nothing new in news. Was hoping for a quick found and update. IF LE thinks that she dropped off with friends, who might not know the kids a missing, they sure must know by now. Even if she came back and got them, if their is someone they should come forward. I would assume.

11. FL Wannabe

FL Wannabe Active Member

No, the kids were not seen after her appointment from the timeline as I understand it.

Jacob taken Sunday to a "playdate", and Sarah (and mom claims also Jacob) taken early Monday to an unknown daycare. Then, during Monday is Catherine's medical appointment - after which the dad wants to pick up the children and mom evades. Dad pushes mom until she agrees to go to the police station, but they stop for a bite to eat first and mom slips away.

12. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

This is how I interpreted it, as well. Catherine has a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia. IMO, Troy was attempting to handle Catherine with "kid gloves" to locate the children... then "ease" her to the police station... she is possibly off of her meds... very worrisome....

13. steelman

steelman Former Member

Maybe her husband just wanted to sit her down and try to talk some sense into her before he went to the police. Keep in mind, the husband is used to dealing with her mental issues and behavioral issues over the duration of their 3 kids lives. Sitting her down and reasoning things through might have worked in the past, doesn't look like it worked too well this time around.

14. ggirl76

ggirl76 New Member

Sounds to me like she has done something awful with the kids :( When her husband wanted to go to police, she ran. This is the craziest story...

15. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

16. bakerlady

bakerlady New Member

It is crazy! I had to read the initial story 5 times because my mind was spinning! I am so scared for these kids...and the mom. In this case we know her mind is not well. And that is just a sad situation in itself. Oy.

17. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

18. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

19. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

20. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

21. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d On Time Out

She could be part of what they call a "partial program" which provides intensive psychiatric care without the patient having to be hospitalized. The programs are designed to be able to serve people who are stabilized but still need regular ongoing care to maintain the stabilization.

ETA Strawberry already had this thought and posted above...sorry for the duplicate info!