Found Safe MD - Stacey Naa-Korkoi Tackie, 6, Hyattsville, 5 Mar 2020

hollye

Reaction score
Stacey Naa-Korkoi Tackie was last seen Thursday at around 2 p.m. in the 6100 block of Riggs Road in Hyattsville.

Stacey is 4' tall and weighs around 50 pounds. She was last seen wearing a multicolor jacket with a light blue shirt, navy blue pants and black and red sneakers. She may be carrying a red backpack and her hair is styled in braided plaits.

Police in Prince George's County searching for missing 6-year-old girl

Attachments

• 72D35F5C-7E46-4D08-908F-731C53780FCD.png
    72D35F5C-7E46-4D08-908F-731C53780FCD.png
    579.2 KB · Views: 22
Last seen at 2pm....would she be leaving school at that time? Sorry I'm in the UK and that sounds very early to me.

Hope they find her safe and super quick!

Last seen at 2pm....would she be leaving school at that time? Sorry I'm in the UK and that sounds very early to me.

Hope they find her safe and super quick!

Likely not, but it doesn’t say. This is the only article I have found and for such a young child.

Hopefully more will come out and others will get on board. She is very young as you said so extremely worrying.

On no. The pic has her with a backpack walking. Is this shot from today? Praying for this little angel. We have seen criminals taking advantage of this window of time when parents have to work.

Stacey Naa-Korkoi Tackie was last seen Thursday at around 2 p.m. in the 6100 block of Riggs Road in Hyattsville.

Stacey is 4' tall and weighs around 50 pounds. She was last seen wearing a multicolor jacket with a light blue shirt, navy blue pants and black and red sneakers. She may be carrying a red backpack and her hair is styled in braided plaits.

Police in Prince George's County searching for missing 6-year-old girl
Article updated to say she was found in good health!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back