MD MD - Upper Marlboro, WhtMale 15-20, UP4833, initials 'ELT' on jacket, Dec'73

This is sad. I agree about him being mentally ill as a theory, though I am completely unsure of his ethnic background, I'm not good at that kind of thing.

I noticed that NamUs says his DNA is currently available elsewhere, and his fingerprints and dentals are unavailable. So it could maybe strike a match with a MP if/when processed. We can all hope.

Also agree about him looking young. And like an Elliott as someone else said.

it is hard to make exact guesses on ethnic origin beyond white, black, Asian, native, mixed, etc. And I agree with him looking like an Elliot! Or possibly Ely. I feel like all UIDs deserve a name, at least as a stand-in until they get their real name back

it is hard to make exact guesses on ethnic origin beyond white, black, Asian, native, mixed, etc. And I agree with him looking like an Elliot! Or possibly Ely. I feel like all UIDs deserve a name, at least as a stand-in until they get their real name back

I love the concept of giving UIDs stand-in names, until they have their real names back anyway. They are much more than a case number!

Bumping. Poor little boy :( he must be younger than me. So sad.

Darren Hillis, missing March 1973 from the Norfolk area? He's taller, but everything else is close. He'd be almost 15, brown hair and hazel eyes. And the resemblance is in the ballpark.

Reminder to self: research and submit this

Darren Hillis, missing March 1973 from the Norfolk area? He's taller, but everything else is close. He'd be almost 15, brown hair and hazel eyes. And the resemblance is in the ballpark.

:eek:fftopic: I have a very strong feeling that this unidentified victim of serial murderer Dean Corll is Darren Hillis. The photo was found among papers stored in a old non-functional schoolbus on Corll's property.

2062499230045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
hillis_darren.jpg

According to Charley Project, Hillis was last seen wearing "Red bell-bottom pants with white stripes down the leg."

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hillis_darren.html

Still O/T

Darren's Websleuths thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Norfolk-12-March-1973/page2&highlight=Hillis

He also resembles CA - Bell, WhtMale 1401UMCA, 16+, In L.A. Riverbed @ Patata Trestle, Sep'79( http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...UMCA-16-In-L-A-Riverbed-Patata-Trestle-Sep-79)

Height might be an issue for all of these potentials; Hillis is listed as very tall.

Is there a Namus entry or anything for the Korll victim?

No, it was just a news item a few years ago. There is no body associated with the photo. All they have is the photo. They don't know who he is/was.

I feel so bad for this poor guy. I think he may have been mentally ill and ran away from treatment center and ultimately starved--but that's just a theory. I wish a COD was listed.

He was very short and distinctive looking, I'm sure he would be recognized.

I feel so bad for this poor guy. I think he may have been mentally ill and ran away from treatment center and ultimately starved--but that's just a theory. I wish a COD was listed.

He was very short and distinctive looking, I'm sure he would be recognized.
I think COD was tentatively identified as pneumonia (see earlier in thread)

Has anyone looked at Bob Louis Boyes. Missing since 1968 at age 10,would have been 15 in 1973.

Pointers to namus/charley/doenet/facebook page or any other information aboit this person or why you think he might be a match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are on to something there, kimlouise. I've been looking at the PM photo and Bob Boyes and it's the closest I've seen. Other MPs have been suggested here, but this one is by far the most convincing. The unidentified boy's DNA looks like it's in process, but I think you might want to e-mail the Namus contacts - it might speed things along or start the ball rolling of checking into this.

bumping for him!!

When I look at his PM, I keep thinking of a young Sal Mineo .. maybe he's of Italian/Sicilian decent??

I came across this guy today Harmon Shay he is not in namus or doe and sadly I have not really found any stats on him but I thought I would put him here as is mentioned by his father he believed he got involved in drugs.0906831b-b60c-4c57-b23f-a8f56e021c28[1].jpgAShay_060811_0007[1].jpg73_02136_uid_namus_4_41A84F[1].jpgShay_060811_005[1].jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mi-Dade-Area-May-1972&p=13668763#post13668763

I believe this guy might be jewish also according to some of the articles I read about his father the photographer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back