ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you know that I found out tonight that they were searching by air this past Friday near back bay cove off 295. It is comforting to me to know that law enforcement is still actively searching, and her family was near by. I wanted you guys to know as well because although you may not know her personally, I feel like you genuinely care about Anneliese. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this information, @willow324 . I am certain that this can't be easy for you. Anneliese, her family, and friends are all on my heart and in my mind. If you find out that there is anything locals can do to help in the search effort, please let us know. Hoping for positive news soon.

Just wanted to let you know that I found out tonight that they were searching by air this past Friday near back bay cove off 295. It is comforting to me to know that law enforcement is still actively searching, and her family was near by. I wanted you guys to know as well because although you may not know her personally, I feel like you genuinely care about Anneliese. Thank you.

Thank you, Willow, for letting us know there are still searches being conducted for Anneliese. I have been worried they stopped searching. Praying for her and all who know and love her. Also praying for those who are searching. Stay safe!!

• Anneliese and I have been friends since 7th grade. I haven’t commented much lately because I really don’t know what to say. This whole thing is so upsetting. People don’t just disappear. Someone has to know or have seen or heard something. Someone else said on Facebook that he was on his way to work the morning she went missing and saw her outside of her vehicle and that he thought to himself “it won’t take her long for someone to stop and help her...”. I as well as other people encouraged him to contact law enforcement with that info, but he felt it was unimportant because it wasn’t “anything new” to tell them. So that’s someone else that claims to have seen her that morning. It’s so upsetting that due to that last news article making it seem certain she took her own life, they whole thing has gone quiet. I don’t think she took her own life, not one part of me believes that.
Wait, what? Who was this and has this second potential witness been confirmed?

I don’t know if I can say his name here, but he commented under someone’s post that he had seen her by her car. Me as well as a couple other people told him he needed to report this to LE, and why it was important. I then passed on the info to Anneliese’s mother and she was going to pass it along to the necessary people at Falmouth PD.

I don’t know if I can say his name here, but he commented under someone’s post that he had seen her by her car. Me as well as a couple other people told him he needed to report this to LE, and why it was important. I then passed on the info to Anneliese’s mother and she was going to pass it along to the necessary people at Falmouth PD.

I'd like to see said comment and all attached..

Can you expand on this? TIA.
Vehicle found on highway with zero *confirmed* sightings of driver/occupants. No evidence suggesting a struggle/abduction, no body.

I get the feeling that Anneliese was, and hopefully still is, attention seeking more so than self harming. Meaning, I believe she was one to make threats but not to execute.
Ie: Threaten to jump off a bridge, threaten self harm though not act, not cut, not attempt fatal overdose...

28 days is a long time to be missing. I do realize that people go missing for much longer than that. I am just hoping that she is alive, safe,and warm and that maybe, just maybe, she'll come home for Christmas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members